Jump to content
News Ticker
  • RDRO PLAYERS - be sure to invite the unvetted members to whatever you are doing so they can get notes!!! This is crucial for their vetting and lack of game content/crew events makes it more difficult at this time!!!
  • Be sure to RSVP for Anniversary Events, don't miss out cuz you didn't click a button...
JustHatched

special Darts Tourney?

Recommended Posts

Media
Just now, JustHatched said:

@Con @bakri16 were u able to get your match in?

No Hatch. We agreed on a time yesterday and I forgot all about it today. Unfortunately after Sunday Drive I had to step out with the wife. I can forfeit the match as it was my fault.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HR Dept.

Lann and I could not get a chance to get together so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Con said:

No Hatch. We agreed on a time yesterday and I forgot all about it today. Unfortunately after Sunday Drive I had to step out with the wife. I can forfeit the match as it was my fault.

I was actually about to say the exact same thing, I too forgot about it, and feel like i'm at fault as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coordinator
10 hours ago, Con said:

No Hatch. We agreed on a time yesterday and I forgot all about it today. Unfortunately after Sunday Drive I had to step out with the wife. I can forfeit the match as it was my fault.

 

10 minutes ago, bakri16 said:

I was actually about to say the exact same thing, I too forgot about it, and feel like i'm at fault as well.

Any chance you guys can hook up in the next day or so?

9 hours ago, Dodge said:

Lann and I could not get a chance to get together so far. 

Your match with @Lann isn't due for a week so you are good

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Media
53 minutes ago, bakri16 said:

I was actually about to say the exact same thing, I too forgot about it, and feel like i'm at fault as well.

Thanks brother. I got caught up in Sunday Drive playlist too. What is your availability today? i wont be home until after 11pm UTC. But good news is that I'm off work the next two days and can pretty much be on after 1pm UTC, so by Hatch extending it for us is a gift. Let's take care of it tomorrow. You set the time and I will put a reminder on my phone. 

Edited by Con

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Con said:

Thanks brother. I got caught up in Sunday Drive playlist too. What is your availability today? i wont be home until after 11pm UTC. But good news is that I'm off work the next two days and can pretty much be on after 1pm UTC, so by Hatch extending it for us is a gift. Let's take care of it tomorrow. You set the time and I will put a reminder on my phone. 

Tommorow it is then. I suggest doing it at 4pm UTC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Media
18 minutes ago, bakri16 said:

Tommorow it is then. I suggest doing it at 4pm UTC

Setting up the reminder on my phone. See you at 4pm UTC/ 12noon EST. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HR Dept.

Ok. Good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coordinator

Matches to be completed by Monday the 19th

 

@Protocawl vs Me,

@Spinnaker1981 vs @Arruda,

@Dodge vs @Lann 

@kernalhogan vs @bakri16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coordinator

I beat @Protocawl 3-2 in a really close match

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Spinnaker1981 when can you do it? I can from today to friday 19-23 or On the weekend at any time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight ok? I won´t be attending WoW, but I will be online at around 9:30/9:45. Is that ok with you?

@Arruda

Edited by Spinnaker1981
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Tonight ok? I won´t be attending WoW, but I will be online at around 9:30/9:45. Is that ok with you?

@Arruda

OK. I'll probably be playing Overwatch, send me a PSN message when you get online.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coordinator
1 hour ago, Arruda said:

I won against Spinnaker 3-0

Your next match is against @Potato, no hurry on right now though. Winner will face @Protocawl

 

 

Thanks for playing @Spinnaker1981

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coordinator

These matches are due by Monday, 

 

@Lann vs @Dodge

@kernalhogan vs @bakri16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coordinator

@Fido_le_muet kicked my ass 3 to 0

 

Fido, you are in the finals, it'll be a couple weeks probably before you get your next opponent 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Newsletter

It was probably my best match so far and you made mistakes at the wors times I think. 

Good luck for the rest of the tourney ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coordinator
4 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

It was probably my best match so far and you made mistakes at the wors times I think. 

Good luck for the rest of the tourney ! 

Yeah, it was one of my worst matches ever. We'll might have a rematch if I can win the losers bracket

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coordinator
On 3/17/2018 at 8:08 AM, JustHatched said:

These matches are due by Monday, 

 

@Lann vs @Dodge

@kernalhogan vs @bakri16

Tomorrow is the deadline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Events

@Dodge is ready for the next round as I strained my elbow practicing and had to drop out of the championship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kernalhogan forgot about the match and thought he should give me the win since it's past the deadline, and I thank him for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Potato said:

I beat @Arruda 3-1

I can confirm this is true but only in a technical way :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... and then @Protocawl beat me 3-2 with a 6 dart checkout in the final leg :P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coordinator

Bracket is all caught up. The only match the has to happen by Monday is @Dodge vs @bakri16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won 2-0 against @Dodge

We crashed at the beginning of the 2nd leg of Set 3, and Dodge conceded, good game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coordinator
3 hours ago, bakri16 said:

I won 2-0 against @Dodge

We crashed at the beginning of the 2nd leg of Set 3, and Dodge conceded, good game.

Cool,

 

You have the only match that needs to happen this week against @WasHatched. He can be online thru the week at 10pm utc and after, otherwise we'll need to set up a weekend time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×