omarcomin71

Adverse Sundays (JustHatched)

Con

Pete in that Every Bullet Counts...i don't know why you weren't able to pistol whip me, I think maybe because I was in the doorway? Before that though, You can see that you come down the stairs and I'm able to hit you but probably wouldn't have been successful if I had used my pistol. I think the ax has a farther reach. At least it wasnt a Lann Easter Story. hahahaa

Edited by Con

omarcomin71
30 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Most Sundays I can probably get Gobbledeez to join as well.  And I know @omarcomin71 was interested in there being more NA friendly playlists in the evenings but I don't think the old fellla can stay up past 7:30 anymore

6258904896_ec4a6f155a_b.jpg

Maybe after the end of the NFL season I’d be more likely to play.  By the time 7:30 rolls around I’m pretty much in the bag. (I like beer) :) 

• Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1

"The Game is out there. And it's either play or get played"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkBRYq2UbHE

pete2581
15 minutes ago, Con said:

Pete in that Every Bullet Counts...i don't know why you weren't able to pistol whip me, I think maybe because I was in the doorway? Before that though, You can see that you come down the stairs and I'm able to hit you but probably wouldn't have been successful if I had used my pistol. I think the ax has a farther reach. At least it wasnt a Lann Easter Story. hahahaa

Yeah must have been, I was whiffing pretty good.  I really like that mode.  Good stuff.

• Like 1

new.gif

omarcomin71

Was up before dawn today practicing for the H2H.  It’s been a long day of GTA.  

I’ll be around most Sunday evenings but this old man needs to rest. ;)

JustHatched
1 minute ago, omarcomin71 said:

Was up before dawn today practicing for the H2H.  It’s been a long day of GTA.  

I’ll be around most Sunday evenings but this old man needs to rest. ;)

elderly17.gif

• Haha 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it!!

default_swhatever7.gif

Con

Rosta said he will join us tonight. 

• Like 1

Con

Adverse Sundays Halloween 10/29

Full Stream:

Edited by Con

JustHatched

2nd Sunday, so they will be a few races and DM's in tonights pl

• Sad 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it!!

default_swhatever7.gif

Con
12 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

2nd Sunday, so they will be a few races and DM's in tonights pl

Dammit. Already told wife, tv night. See you next week , 100%. Will keep 2nd sunday in mind from now on too. 

• Like 1

JustHatched

Gonna need a host for this Sunday. I am hosting a Star Trek event and this was the best time to get the most players. It's a first time event for the House of Battery and might get up to 20 people playing.

• Like 1

default_swhatever7.gif

Con
23 hours ago, JustHatched said:

Gonna need a host for this Sunday. I am hosting a Star Trek event and this was the best time to get the most players. It's a first time event for the House of Battery and might get up to 20 people playing.

Good luck in your Star Trek battle. I hosted WoW and am hosting SnG on Sunday too, I can host this as long as someone else creates the playlist. 

Edited by Con

Protocawl
23 hours ago, Con said:

Good luck in your Star Trek battle. I hosted WoW and am hosting SnG on Sunday too, i can host this as long as someone else creates the playlist. 

I can make an adversary PL for the event. Any requests?

Edited by Con

Protocawl.png

Con
1 hour ago, Protocawl said:

I can make an adversary PL for the event. Any requests?

I don't have any requests. 

Protocawl

@Con

Got the PL made for ya: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/O872DQoaa0u49k-SB3bdPA

Tell me if there's anything you want changed or feel free to copy the PL and make the changes yourself. I should be there myself for the event, so I can help you with the settings. ;)

• Thanks 1

Protocawl.png

JustHatched

It's the 2nd Sunday of the month, tdms and racing tonight

• Like 1

default_swhatever7.gif

Crawford1872

My POV of you two trying to hold hands going over the mountain @JustHatched @SINISTER120

Thanks for the gift :P 

• Haha 2

Con

Adverse Sunday 12/10

(Sorry no full stream as Twitch was sick this day)

• Like 1

pete2581

After missing it the last few weeks I am looking forward to returning to Adverse Sunday this weekend.  I wonder how @JustHatched will rig the playlist in his favor this week?

10905699.jpg

• Haha 2

new.gif

JustHatched
3 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

After missing it the last few weeks I am looking forward to returning to Adverse Sunday this weekend.  I wonder how @JustHatched will rig the playlist in his favor this week?

10905699.jpg

All air racing this weekend :P

Actually, I am wanting to do a 12 player playlist, need to start rallying the crew to fill it

• Like 1

default_swhatever7.gif

pete2581
Just now, JustHatched said:

All air racing this weekend :P

Actually, I am wanting to do a 12 player playlist, need to start rallying the crew to fill it

We got some new unvetted that will show up hopefully.

new.gif

DavidCore89

Is this happening tonight?

Six-times Jump Rope world champion // Three-times Tic-Tac-Toe runner-up // Two-times Hopscotch world champion // Two-times Wheelbarrow Race world champion // One-time Marco Polo runner-up // One-time Musical Chairs European champion.

Owner of a 25-metre swimming badge.

"Finishing second means you are the first person to lose"  - Gilles Villeneuve.

JustHatched
1 hour ago, DavidCore89 said:

Is this happening tonight?

Yup. I think this is the 2nd Sunday so will be races and tdms in it also, 

• Like 2

default_swhatever7.gif

SINISTER120

You think wrong home slice, this is the first Sunday. Last Sunday was NYE.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

JustHatched
4 hours ago, SINISTER120 said:

You think wrong home slice, this is the first Sunday. Last Sunday was NYE.

1 hour ago, Dodge said:

:loser:

ed6ba5b384c11d66fce0d0874221025de58b8fe5

• Like 2

default_swhatever7.gif

omarcomin71

Cleared the RSVP’s from last week.  I’m a solid maybe for tonight. :) 

JustHatched

Playlist will be a bit short in jobs this week, gonna run a 4 rounds of Air Quota which takes a bit of time to do

default_swhatever7.gif

pete2581

Another rigged playlist this sunday night!

I was planning on playing this sunday.  Damn. :) 

May I request at least one of the matches be cannons only?  I wish that could be in the settings.  More of a pure dog fight than a homing spam fest.

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 1

new.gif

JustHatched
2 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Another rigged playlist this sunday night!

I was planning on playing this sunday.  Damn. :) 

May I request at least one of the matches be cannons only?  I wish that could be in the settings.  More of a pure dog fight than a homing spam fest.

Rigged? Dunno what you talking about @Protocawl....I mean Pete

4 rounds of this pays well with the double money, we can try to do a round cannons only, that might get iffy when down to the jet pack

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

default_swhatever7.gif