Banketelli

Basketball

PapOiteE

You guys saw Kawhi Leonard's performance against the Houston Rockets!? Daamn!! What a win for the Spurs!!

• Like 2

Banketelli

Yeah, very impressive. Kawhi for MVP!!! :D

PapOiteE

Kyrie Irivng is going to the Celtics, Isaiah Thomas to the Cavs. 

Thoughts??

omarcomin71
1 hour ago, PapOiteE said:

Kyrie Irivng is going to the Celtics, Isaiah Thomas to the Cavs. 

Thoughts??

From first glance I'd say the Cavaliers got the better deal on that one.  

Not only did they get Thomas, who'll fit in perfectly for Irving but they also received two other players plus a 2018 first round draft pick. 

Kyrie Irving is a bit overrated in my mind but we'll see. 

• Like 1

"The Game is out there. And it's either play or get played"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkBRYq2UbHE

PapOiteE

Congrats for reaching the semi finals!

I don't follow European basketball that much, but I think Spain will win the tournament.

PapOiteE

Carmelo Anthony to OKC. 

• Facepalm 2

PapOiteE

D Wade to Cleveland!!! :LOVE:

• Like 1

Banketelli

5 hours ago, zmurko said:

Luuuuuuka!!! 😁 🇸🇮

How's everyone enjoying the new NBA season?

Some impressive shit last night. If Luka continues he will not only be ROTY but also an all-star! 

I'm liking the season so far. Warriors look a bit shaky with Curry out injuried and the recent issues between KD and Draymond. I know it's not nice to hope for but let it all continue so we can get some excitement in the finals. In the east Raptors look dangerous with Kawhi and the young Bucks have finally matured. Hopefully one of them can give the Warriors a proper fight.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 2

Fido_le_muet

Since I'm up every night cause of the baby, I've been watching games while giving her her baby bottle.

Warriors are lost without Curry. That game against Houston a couple days ago was a pain to watch.

I do like the Raptors and the Bucks. Giannis is an alien. And this time he has a good team working with him. I can see them going far, maybe even to the Finals. 

zmurko

Top of the East is brutal, conference semi-finals are going to be a bloodbath. TOR, BOS, PHI, MIL.

West is weird this year, OKL and HOU are weaker, GSW are way ahead of everyone else (with Curry), I really like the Clippers, they actually play like a real team, with no stars on their roster (except their coach). Everyone except for the Suns is capable of reaching the playoffs.

I've been watching a lot of games this season thanks to League pass, particularly every Dallas game of course, because ... LUUUUUUKA! 😁

• Like 1

Fido_le_muet

Not overly impressed with Dallas. Thought they would do better. 

Some teams are very enjoyable to watch but to my surprise they're badly ranked (Wolves, Utah, Spurs, Pelicans)

Some are just a shadow of what they used to be (Knicks, Bulls, Cleveland)

Didn't realise Portland was on top in the West. Haven't seen them play yet. Same with the Pacers. Looks like they're good but I never watch them. 

I like the Magic this year. I'm sure they could reach the conference semis. Hopefully Evan Fournier can step up his game. He was playing for my hometown before being drafted :D 

Banketelli

That last step-back on Capela! Halleluka!😁

This game more than any other showed that he's not your normal rookie. Shit game, 0 of 4 from three, still takes completely over in the 4th with one three after another.

• Like 1

Banketelli

So apparently Dallas gonna trade Knicks for Porzingis! European dynasty in the making!😁

They're also getting Tim Hardaway Jr. who shouldn't be slept on, plus Courtney Lee, no idea who he is. While DSJ, DeAndre Jordan and Wes Matthews are going to the other way. That's what you call a highway robbery!

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1

zmurko

Basically DSJ + 2 first round picks for KP, other players involved were just contract dumps sweeteners to help the trade happen.

Will be interesting to see if KP is actually already ready to play (according to rumours) and Knicks just held him back to help them with tanking for Zion.

What I'd love to see is all the interesting upcoming free agents refusing to sign with NYK and leaving them with 75 mil of unused cap space and also losing the lottery. If that doesn't force that spoiled dumbfuck Nolan, who basically ruined the franchise, to finally sell the team to someone at least semi capable, then I don't know what will.

Man, I swear 60-70% of NBA happens on twitter/IG/... nowadays. Actual games are just promotional videos for the huge business behind it. At least during regular season. 😂

• Like 1

Fido_le_muet

Dallas just got even more interesting. 

Shame to see DeAndre wasted in NYC though. Love that big brute ^^

• Like 1

Banketelli

And those picks are gonna be very late 1st round picks the way Dallas are gonna rise. I know Porzingis really wanted out but crazy to think this was the best deal they could make.

Hopefully KP is gonna be back soon and can stay healthy. Dallas has something great in the making. I'm hoping for a 3rd European for a Euro Big 3. :D Who would you like to see there?

zmurko

You just might get your wish come true. Rumours are mentioning Vucevic (Orlando) as Dallas's next big aqusition.

You know how it goes; where there's smoke.... 

Could Dallas become the whitest team since (i dunno) 80's Celtics or 2012/13 Timbervolwes (10 of 15 players)? 😂