Jump to content
ScottyB

Small Issues

Recommended Posts

Lann    4,837

Remove attendes turned into a pita. Could we have a wipe clean function? 

Having to confirm every single person making it impossible to do several at once.

Edited by Lann

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustHatched    10,562
On 8/13/2017 at 1:56 AM, Lann said:

Remove attendes turned into a pita. Could we have a wipe clean function? 

Having to confirm every single person making it impossible to do several at once.

Looking into it, will know something in a day or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustHatched    10,562
On 7/30/2017 at 7:04 AM, Lann said:

I get this for all internal links, even when typing a post myself. 

elQEfm9.png

 

Did this get sorted for you on last update @Lann?

 

Seems to work fine on my end, I grabbed and random reply from this thread to test it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann    4,837
54 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

 

Did this get sorted for you on last update @Lann?

 

Seems to work fine on my end, I grabbed and random reply from this thread to test it

 

 

 

 

 Looking like this for me:

JVKd4iU.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustHatched    10,562
3 minutes ago, Lann said:

 

 

 

 Looking like this for me:

JVKd4iU.png

Just for curiosity, switch to the light theme and try it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustHatched    10,562

@Lann, issue is not fixable atm, the dark theme is not compatible with the newest version of the site. Dunno what gonna do just yet, I may make a theme for the site so in the mean time do what you can cuz it'll take me a week or 2 to create a theme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djw180    3,240

This is no big deal, just seems odd and I don't recall it happening before.

Something weird just happened with the time stamp on one of my posts. I made a new post but it says it was posted 19 hours ago. It's on the current crew challenge thread

http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/topic/15093-crew-challenge-135-–-a-sporting-tour-of-grapeseed/?tab=comments#comment-186024

 

The only thing I can think of is did I start to post something yesterday and then change my mind? I may have, not sure. So that the time stamp could be for a post I started but did not submit and that maybe was 19 hours ago?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustHatched    10,562
2 hours ago, djw180 said:

This is no big deal, just seems odd and I don't recall it happening before.

Something weird just happened with the time stamp on one of my posts. I made a new post but it says it was posted 19 hours ago. It's on the current crew challenge thread

http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/topic/15093-crew-challenge-135-–-a-sporting-tour-of-grapeseed/?tab=comments#comment-186024

 

The only thing I can think of is did I start to post something yesterday and then change my mind? I may have, not sure. So that the time stamp could be for a post I started but did not submit and that maybe was 19 hours ago?

I don't even know how to explain that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Squirrel    4,506

Has the ability to upload images directly into the post been removed? Trying to add the results screen for Supercup and there's no upload option only link via URL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustHatched    10,562
8 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Has the ability to upload images directly into the post been removed? Trying to add the results screen for Supercup and there's no upload option only link via URL

We haven't done that for a very long time. Images need to go to a photo hosting site, been like that for at least a year and half

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Squirrel    4,506
4 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

We haven't done that for a very long time. Images need to go to a photo hosting site, been like that for at least a year and half

I used it the other week to upload the tables for Supercup. Been doing that regularly for the last few months. 

In the early days I had to upload them to a hosting site. You'll be able to check the image address for the tables in the Supercup thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustHatched    10,562
Just now, Squirrel said:

I used it the other week to upload the tables for Supercup. Been doing that regularly for the last few months. 

In the early days I had to upload them to a hosting site. You'll be able to check the image address for the tables in the Supercup thread

Show me a link of a post where you uploaded it to this site please. You should not be able to 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustHatched    10,562
8 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

First few posts of this thread. I update the tables every two weeks uploading the image directly into the post. 

http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/topic/13837-pfister-supercup-squirrel/?page=1

Well, it was an oversight on my part when I shut direct uploads off a long time ago and must have not done it for the managers group cuz no one is suppose to be able to upload them. That'll be fixed. 

 

In the mean time you'll have to make some edits on your posts. Sorry, the reason is because those uploads eat up server space and will lead to higher server fees quicker than what it would if they are pit on an image host.

 

And for me to give you the ability to do it finish out the Supercup means giving all the addicts the ability

 

I know this is not what you wanted to hear, but it is the way it has to be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lann    4,837

Any news on the multiple spoilers issue? Everything gets hidden witin the first "spoiler" and the post turn into a big mess.

13ICdKO.png

 

 

1

2

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustHatched    10,562
28 minutes ago, Lann said:

Any news on the multiple spoilers issue? Everything gets hidden witin the first "spoiler" and the post turn into a big mess.

13ICdKO.png

 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

Thats an issue IPS is aware of for awhile now. There is nothing I can do to fix it. 

 

There is work around, but it only works for me since I am the only one who can post html. Post a link and I will see if I can fix it so it looks right 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Want to become a member of the Domestic Battery crew? Click HERE to find out how. If you just want to join the site then by all mean click Sign Up.

×