JustHatched

What did you do today?

pete_95973    2,305
On 10/21/2017 at 3:53 AM, Lann said:

I watched my 10yr old daughter get a bronze medal in her first brazilian jiu jitsu competition.

This is the sign of a smart man.  Have your daughters be martial artists to fend off the boys if they need to.

I am making a mental note if I end up having a daughter.

JustHatched    10,562
2 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

This is the sign of a smart man.  Have your daughters be martial artists to fend off the boys if they need to.

For my house 

a99572_overprotective_10-sign.jpg

For my daughters

mp,185x205,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,210x230,f8

I will always be available to put a bullet in some dudes head if needed.

Con    1,815
3 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

giphy.gif

Crawford1872    1,443

Going back into the studio next week, not done any recording or writing in about a year, but it got me off my arse to change the strings on my telecaster so here is a little bit of Pink Floyd for ya :P 

omarcomin71    1,655
8 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Going back into the studio next week, not done any recording or writing in about a year, but it got me off my arse to change the strings on my telecaster so here is a little bit of Pink Floyd for ya :P 

Effin' awesome Ally!  No doubt you have talent my brother! 

Crawford1872    1,443
36 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

Effin' awesome Ally!  No doubt you have talent my brother! 

3 hours ago, zztop911 said:

HELLS YEAH ALLY!!

Thank you gentlemen :P 

JuniorChubb    457

Bloody hell Ally, it was bad enough when I thought were you just good at driving and shooting in GTA don't go adding real world skills into the mix as you're gonna make us feel inferior :lol:

Just so I don't go OT, I went to work today.

Edited by JuniorChubb

TheBoyBry    732

@Crawford1872 awesome!

i went to work today as usual. However, when I arrived home at just after lunch time (that'll piss @Squirrel off!) my first ever onesie was on the doorstep! Yes I'm a 38 year old man and I own a onesie. 

zztop911    1,001
22 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Come on Bry keep up, I'm 42 and I own two onesies. I even wear them to work on onesie day. :blush:

27 minutes ago, TheBoyBry said:

@Crawford1872 awesome!

i went to work today as usual. However, when I arrived home at just after lunch time (that'll piss @Squirrel off!) my first ever onesie was on the doorstep! Yes I'm a 38 year old man and I own a onesie. 

LMAO!!! Silly ass Limeys!

Squirrel    4,506
14 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Come on Bry keep up, I'm 42 and I own two onesies. I even wear them to work on onesie day. :blush:

14 hours ago, TheBoyBry said:

@Crawford1872 awesome!

I’m the owner of four. Always on the look out for more as well. Fantastic lounge wear but I have also been known to go out wearing them too

zztop911    1,001
5 hours ago, Squirrel said:

I’m the owner of four. Always on the look out for more as well. Fantastic lounge wear but I have also been known to go out wearing them too

IN PUBLIC?

nkaujrog    38

I've been trying to game on GTAO all morning and there's always something happening IRL that makes me have to log off. Grr.

Beez    4,067

Today I worked the estate sale at the house in Watertown, Mass where the Boston Marathon bomber was caught hiding in a boat in the backyard. The fence where the boat was still has the bullet holes. Boat is now in the FBI museum. The family that lives here has endured harassment and threats even though they had no choice that the terrorist decided to hide in their backyard. 

zztop911    1,001
On 11/11/2017 at 10:50 AM, Lann said:

Considered to change my nick to Dexter.

LXVU3gP.jpg

gp9ssGV.jpg

Getting ready to make a "grow room"?:wink:

zztop911    1,001
3 hours ago, Beez said:

Today I worked the estate sale at the house in Watertown, Mass where the Boston Marathon bomber was caught hiding in a boat in the backyard. The fence where the boat was still has the bullet holes. Boat is now in the FBI museum. The family that lives here has endured harassment and threats even though they had no choice that the terrorist decided to hide in their backyard. 

Shame! The mentality there is not too much different than your "typical" 'Southy.

My home office used to be in downtown Boston.

nkaujrog    38

Watched Kill Zone 3 briefly while eating ramen noodles. Thinking about ordering a pizza after today's event and see if Session 9 is streaming out there somewhere.