JustHatched

What did you do today?

Jaggy    3,276

Took my kid's to the Bellagio, Hershey and M&M store today.  Also remembered why I hated going to Las Vegas Blvd (The Strip) as a local.  Either way, it was nice to get out of the house for a change and see some sights around the city.  Next time we will go do something away from town and these crazy ass tourists.

JustHatched    10,590

I sold my 1965 Triumph Spitfire today.

Made a bunch of grave blankets, trying to get use to all the holiday help we hired (bunch of extra noise in the shop). Picked up the new Call of Duty for the oldest son (birthday is this coming Sunday).

Matty    951

I sold my 1965 Triumph Spitfire today.Made a bunch of grave blankets, trying to get use to all the holiday help we hired (bunch of extra noise in the shop). Picked up the new Call of Duty for the oldest son (birthday is this coming Sunday).

Nice old car hatch, how come you got rid?

Matty    951

Shame, restored they look great. But I know what you mean I haven't done job 1 on the Beemer I got back in April and I got that with the intention of fixing it up. Who knows maybe one day I'll put "finished the Beemer" in this topic.

vishesh_91    527

Went to the 124th floor in Burj Khalifa(tallest tower in the world),took a few pics and then went to The Dubai Mall(biggest mall in the world) then tried out Burger King for the first time.Had an amazing day overall!

ssracingn2    989

SSRacing and Dodge trying to take over the world

I have had a shitty day all day today and for some reason I was laughing until I was in tears thank you.

furdog    597

Went to the 124th floor in Burj Khalifa(tallest tower in the world),took a few pics and then went to The Dubai Mall(biggest mall in the world) then tried out Burger King for the first time.Had an amazing day overall!

You should post your pics from the Burj Jhalifa. Dubai is absolutely beautiful ( at least from pics that I've seen).

Oh, and i booked a trip to take my daughter to Disney in April.

Edited by furdog

Beez    4,122

Today, I rode my bike to work. Big deal. Well it was 37F (2.7C) and will probably be my last ride until April. :(

You never know though, might get that odd warm day in Feb or March. It happens.

Also shot photos for a magazine ad of these LED driving lights and used my bike to model them on, then started designing the ad.

IMG_7464-M.jpg

Dodge    6,722

SSRacing and Dodge trying to take over the world

d36cbfcf29ac1d666ff6e6e5acf25e42_zpsc493

Damn! Beat to it. :lol:

This is pretty funny. It was referenced that I might be Pinky in this little adventure. I disagree. If you'll notice the resemblance between Pinky, and SSRacing: 

XiZlwIL.jpg

Edited by Dodgeservice

Shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.........

Then rode to Vegas one last time on the Harley and sold her for 28k. Won 12k in poker the next night and flew home. 

Now I have enough money to get me through being laid up after surgery come January. 

"If I don't spend it on hookers and drugs till then" 

guess that really wasn't "today" more like last five days.  Just an update on my lame ass! 

JustHatched    10,590

Shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.........

Then rode to Vegas one last time on the Harley and sold her for 28k. Won 12k in poker the next night and flew home. 

Now I have enough money to get me through being laid up after surgery come January. 

"If I don't spend it on hookers and drugs till then" 

guess that really wasn't "today" more like last five days.  Just an update on my lame ass!

Holy shit, you live!!

Swift731    27

Not what I did, but what I am planning on doing -

There are heavy discounts for digital title on PSN(mainly PS4)m that are even more discounted if you are a PS+ member.

I've snagged Infamous SS LE and I am planning on playing that today until EU Playlist hits.

By the way - the increased forum activity of mine today is because I can't wait for GTAO current gen coming out next week and that I wan to....connect with people from crew more.

I was a slacker at that after I got in (the crew) and played like two Vetting PLs.

GearGirl    7

I went to school. and got locked in the second floor of the sport hall. Sat there 15 minutes before i saw a friend in the first floor and called him for help.

Fido_le_muet    4,224

I just watched the new Gymkhana video by Ken Block.

It's in Los Angeles so plenty of similarities with Los Santos.

some camera angles make it look like the PS4 version of GTA V :)

Beez    4,122

Ken Block's done it again! He's the only guy who gets to drive around the real Los Santos like we all drive in the virtual LS.

Jaggy    3,276

Made my cream cheese frosting for the pumpkin bars I made last night.... and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.