Dodge

Post Pics of your new shit

Got this new piece of excrement on wheels.

aJqsWjA.jpg

I bought one when it was originally released but I could not drive it to save my life so I sold it and just rebought it a few days ago. 

vyi9Jug.jpg

qzkWay1.jpg

Helped me crush a personal best in the Duel Stunt Race.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Con said:

Got this new piece of excrement on wheels.

aJqsWjA.jpg

I bought one when it was originally released but I could not drive it to save my life so I sold it and just rebought it a few days ago. 

vyi9Jug.jpg

qzkWay1.jpg

Helped me crush a personal best in the Duel Stunt Race.

giphy.gif

The paint on that car looks sweet. Nice Ride.

cYyLyyzYyEeN8twcZAvefQ_0_0.jpg

Got this one when it went on sale.

IKiG1UKlnU6vSa-ytXXkkA_0_0.jpg

Got this today as soon as it was available. Been wanting this in the game since 2013.

Santa Con's Riata with the temporary X-mas colors:

VvG3Obx.jpg

TwhJCSw.jpg

Mamsmpr.jpg

poCCn2v.jpg

I also picked this up today:

RGpMK3O.jpg?1

Edited by Con

Got this:

6oppj1n.jpg?1

ELi7wXy.jpg

Three years later I finally get my 2nd character one of my fave t-shirts. Always been jealous of my 1st character for owning it. 

No pic, but I bought the Chernobog (spelling?). I figured it might be useful and fun during freeroam takeovers for anti air control.

22 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

No pic, but I bought the Chernobog (spelling?). I figured it might be useful and fun during freeroam takeovers for anti air control.

Have you tried it out yet?

I have not bought anything recently but these are my last acquisitions.

X9i8zxcjbkiSDcqkuVsYhQ_0_0.jpg

3mbC82d-XEGJ5PvzhmVvvQ_0_0.jpg

4 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

Have you tried it out yet?

Me and @Dodge messed with it for a few, he shot down a cargobob with it.

2 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

Me and @Dodge messed with it for a few, he shot down a cargobob with it.

Hard to not shoot down a cargobob :D 

1 minute ago, Lann said:

Hard to not shoot down a cargobob :D 

Do be fair the player in the Lazer and the one in a Buzzard (we think, could have been a different type of heli) went around us on the map..

1 minute ago, JustHatched said:

Do be fair the player in the Lazer and the one in a Buzzard (we think, could have been a different type of heli) went around us on the map..

We should do some testing with different air vehicles.

Just now, zztop911 said:

We should do some testing with different air vehicles.

Yup, I should be on well before tonights TNT, hit me up and we can jump in a crew lobby and try it out

Chernobog is awesome.

Can't outrun it's rockets, massive range and the rockets can go through buildings and mountains.

1 explosion to destroy it, but most randoms will probably lack the brainpower to get close to it.

Edited by DavidCore89

On 1/11/2018 at 1:50 PM, DavidCore89 said:

Chernobog is awesome.

Can't outrun it's rockets, massive range and the rockets can go through buildings and mountains.

1 explosion to destroy it, but most randoms will probably lack the brainpower to get close to it.

Well, I think it's pretty badass! I tried to get to Hatch with different aircraft.....................It wasn't happening!

I bought it after the testing. Yesterday there was a guy terrorizing the lobby with a Hydra. So I got close to the area he was flying it and took him out of the skies. I got three msgs thanking me for taking him out! LOL!

Edited by zztop911

Bought this because the Dakar Rally is happening right now. This is as close as I could get it to the 1986 Rothmans Porsche 959 rally car.

uuqnWIqha0a940wUrGl0tQ_0_0.jpg

porsche-959-rally.jpg

Livery is close but the red and blue are switched. I may for for the non dirty version in the future.

2 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

I'm not sure the Autarch will suit you for racing Ally. It's not as fast as the other supers most use, but it handles ridiculously good which suits me cuz that's what gets me in trouble in racing. I am happy finishing in the top half of any race which I think I can do with this car, but with your skills I think this car will hold you back. But, you already have it so I guess we'll find out.

14 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

I'm not sure the Autarch will suit you for racing Ally. It's not as fast as the other supers most use, but it handles ridiculously good which suits me cuz that's what gets me in trouble in racing. I am happy finishing in the top half of any race which I think I can do with this car, but with your skills I think this car will hold you back. But, you already have it so I guess we'll find out.

I saw you doing really well in it during the H2H, just a bit bored of constantly driving the Vagner so wanted something different that is still competitive, the noise the engine makes when you turn it on is worth every penny also

5 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

I saw you doing really well in it during the H2H, just a bit bored of constantly driving the Vagner so wanted something different that is still competitive, the noise the engine makes when you turn it on is worth every penny also

A track with alot of curves suits the car, long straights it'll fall off quick on you

1 hour ago, JustHatched said:

Can't be the plane guy without one of these

w2nb-lVaWk6VtyJ_5xyYgw_0_0_small.jpg

6.5mil for a custom paint job - money well spent, eh? :lol: