Date of Event: TBC, probably a Wednesday

Time of Event in UTC: TBC, probably 20:00 or 21:00 (if after daylight saving ends)

Does Event Repeat: no

If Event Repeats/How Often: 

Event Host: DJ

Amount of Players Allowed: 16 - 30, depends on jobs used

Special Rules for Event: none

Description of Event: A playlist of jobs on the theme of the Air

I'm posting here to get ideas, feedback and see who would be interested. It will almost certainly take place during one of the Whacked Out Wednesday's slots, so if that's the case there'll be no need to approve this and add to the calendar. I'll just add to the OP of the WoW thread.

With the recent updates, we now have a lot more jobs using aircraft or flying cars. So I thought a playlist based on the Air is in order.

Ideas for types of job

• air races
  • parachuting
  • bombushka run
  • overtime rumble / shootout
  • Ruiner 2K races - if they have a significant parachuting element, some do not
  • stunt races including multiple big jumps
  • drop zone
  • captures with aircraft as the capture vehicles, or using aircraft and / or parachutes to get to the capture bags
  • vehicle TDM and LTS in Lazers or Buzzards

Any more that could be added?

Obviously there is scope for people to make new jobs for this.

Who would be interested? For me to host then Wednesday 9pm GMT/BST is the best time. I know that's not so great for everyone in America or Australia. So if there's more interest at another time this could be made a one off event at that other time.

Edited by djw180

Sounds interesting and a perfect opportunity to get some air based footage too. I can try get a pass for extra gaming in the evening. 

Only downside I see is the Wednesday night clash with Destiny. Aren’t the big raids released on these days?

38 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Sounds interesting and a perfect opportunity to get some air based footage too. I can try get a pass for extra gaming in the evening. 

Only downside I see is the Wednesday night clash with Destiny. Aren’t the big raids released on these days?

@Jesse is doing a Wednesday night in a couple of weeks, postponed from last week because a raid was released, so I assume they are not every week. But not playing Destiny myself I have no idea other than that. Who else would this be likely to effect?

If it works for me schedule wise, I'll rsvp. Flying isn't my thing but you guys are too fun not to play with and I need a reason to wear these flight suits that cost an arm and a leg.

I’ve had an idea for a flare gun based capture involving the new vehicles. When are you thinking of hosting this?

This sounds fun.  I have been meaning to host a similar all air Two Bros.  Would love to play but being during work hours NA time i probably can't make it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crawford1872
      Date of Event: 28th Jan 2018
      Time of Event in UTC: 18:00
      Does Event Repeat: No
      Event Host: Ally 
      Amount of Players Allowed: 16
      Special Rules for Event: BPH are not required but are allowed 
      Description of Event: Lady A and Ally present our 4th Anniversary Playlist, featuring a range of jobs we’ve enjoyed in the past. Racing, Adversary Modes, combat and a few more silly ones also. 
      Typical PL rules and driving etiquette apply unless otherwise stated. 
    • By Protocawl
      Date of Event: Most likely every Sunday until all stages have been finished, exact start date TBD
      Time of Event in UTC: TBD
      Event Host: @Protocawl
      Amount of Players Allowed: Unlimited
      Special Rules for Event: Only specified vehicles are to be used and only one car is allowed to be on track during any timed run. Any other special rules TBD later.

Description of Event: This is to gauge interest first, but what I've got in mind:
      A Rally Championship for teams of 2 (driver & co-driver) using the Rally race type option on old and new quality rally tracks from respected creators. There will be all-dirt, all-tarmac, snow and mixed surface rally stages/races in this championship. Racers will be using specific rally-oriented custom or stock vehicles (list of vehicles TBA). Drivers will provide the cars and co-drivers will be guiding the drivers through the stages with me providing them with stage/pace notes for each track and running all co-drivers through the stages with the notes as many times as they wish. Half the stages will be announced well in advance, while the other half will remain a secret to the drivers until start. There will be some bonus stages as well, such as rally-cross tracks or rally truck stages. There will be leaderboards and points system in place, with the fastest times getting most points and extra points available to earn from bonus stages for good performances. Each rally will start from a lobby under my watchful eye and every team has one timed run to get the best time they can from the stage at that time. All race settings will be announced well in advance; rain and current settings will be used on some tracks.
      There's plenty more details to this, but I want to know who is definitely taking part and which role you'd prefer. If there's any questions about anything, don't be afraid to ask! I'd like to start it before the end of the year and preferably on a snow stage, so most likely start dates are either December 24th or December 31st.
      I've got most details sorted out, just need to know whether the interest is there and what numbers we could get. How we pair up the teams will be decided once we have the participants. The vehicle list will be up soon.

I'll be a co-driver by the way, just to remove any unfair advantage coming from me testing the tracks over and over.

Here's a little informative clip to anyone not familiar with stage rally:

• By JustHatched
      Freeroam takeover again folks, to take place Sunday the 28th at 9:00/9:30PM central (3:00/3:30 am Monday UTC)(I'm not 100% on start time due to scheduling and the event taking place before this)

This is obviously NA timed, the last one was EU timed so hopefully some NA folks come out for this and some EU folks stay up late.

Let's limit to 16 people is possible.

This time around I would prefer we keep MOC's, Avengers, Vigilantes, Deluxos and the Knight rider car (dunno the name), Oppresors and all airplanes parked. Keep it to military vehicles
      Would like to see tanks of both types, APC, Insurgents, Half Tracks, Akulas, Hunters, and some of the new stuff (can't think of the names), I plan to bring out the Chernobog for air control, perhaps another one placed on the map would be useful. Then if needed I will use my APC

Post if you want to play, if you want to drive or shoot and what you can bring to the party

Me - Chernobog (driver or gunner once killed)
      Rose - Gunner
      Pete - Tank
      Sinister - anything
      Proto - anything
      D-Rocks - gunner
      Con - cameraman
      DC - Chernobog and/or tank
    • By djw180
      Date of Event: 28th Jan
      Time of Event in UTC: 15:00
      Does Event Repeat: no
      Event Host: djw180
      Amount of Players Allowed: 16 
      Special Rules for Event:

Description of Event: 4th anniversary version of my monthly Whacky Races playlist.
      Racing playlist aiming to include all classes of vehicle at some point.
      A mixture of different races types, street circuits, stunt tracks, boats, aircraft, GTAs, ovals etc.
      All XDBX creations, some for customs some locked to specific vehicles.
      Usual XDBX racing etiquette applies.
      In GTAs please do not use owned weapons.

16 player limited at the moment, can be increased if that is necessary.
      The playlist should take about 2 hours. 
    • By pete_95973
      Date of Event: January 8th 2018
      Time of Event in UTC: 2:15 (early morning of Jan 9th) 9:15 pm eastern time, 6:15 pacific time
      Event Host: pete_95973
      Amount of Players Allowed: all y'all

Description of Event: Today is the last day of double money for Occupy.  I think it is a very fun mode but with double money ending this may be the last chance to get full lobbies with randoms joining.  Let's take advantage and kill randoms and make some money.  I will launch around 9:15 pm eastern time.  I may not be on until about 9:30 but if that is the case I will say so in the shout box.  I am playing and hosting whether anyone here joins or not so this is going no matter what. I will not be on mic tonight and will likely play for about an hour (probably time for two matches).  Hope to see you there and hope you are on my team!

Want to become a member of the Domestic Battery crew? Click HERE to find out how. If you just want to join the site then by all means click Sign Up.