Date of Event: TBC, probably a Wednesday

Time of Event in UTC: TBC, probably 20:00 or 21:00 (if after daylight saving ends)

Does Event Repeat: no

If Event Repeats/How Often: 

Event Host: DJ

Amount of Players Allowed: 16 - 30, depends on jobs used

Special Rules for Event: none

Description of Event: A playlist of jobs on the theme of the Air

I'm posting here to get ideas, feedback and see who would be interested. It will almost certainly take place during one of the Whacked Out Wednesday's slots, so if that's the case there'll be no need to approve this and add to the calendar. I'll just add to the OP of the WoW thread.

With the recent updates, we now have a lot more jobs using aircraft or flying cars. So I thought a playlist based on the Air is in order.

Ideas for types of job

• air races
  • parachuting
  • bombushka run
  • overtime rumble / shootout
  • Ruiner 2K races - if they have a significant parachuting element, some do not
  • stunt races including multiple big jumps
  • drop zone
  • captures with aircraft as the capture vehicles, or using aircraft and / or parachutes to get to the capture bags
  • vehicle TDM and LTS in Lazers or Buzzards

Any more that could be added?

Obviously there is scope for people to make new jobs for this.

Who would be interested? For me to host then Wednesday 9pm GMT/BST is the best time. I know that's not so great for everyone in America or Australia. So if there's more interest at another time this could be made a one off event at that other time.

Edited by djw180

Sounds interesting and a perfect opportunity to get some air based footage too. I can try get a pass for extra gaming in the evening. 

Only downside I see is the Wednesday night clash with Destiny. Aren’t the big raids released on these days?

38 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Sounds interesting and a perfect opportunity to get some air based footage too. I can try get a pass for extra gaming in the evening. 

Only downside I see is the Wednesday night clash with Destiny. Aren’t the big raids released on these days?

@Jesse is doing a Wednesday night in a couple of weeks, postponed from last week because a raid was released, so I assume they are not every week. But not playing Destiny myself I have no idea other than that. Who else would this be likely to effect?

If it works for me schedule wise, I'll rsvp. Flying isn't my thing but you guys are too fun not to play with and I need a reason to wear these flight suits that cost an arm and a leg.

I’ve had an idea for a flare gun based capture involving the new vehicles. When are you thinking of hosting this?

This sounds fun.  I have been meaning to host a similar all air Two Bros.  Would love to play but being during work hours NA time i probably can't make it.