Squirrel    4,280

Classic Rockstar response:

Alvin C. (Rockstar Support)

Jul 11, 04:42 EDT 

Hello Squirrel__Army,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

If you would like to provide feedback or ideas for GTA Online, please write directly to our developers at GTAOnline@rockstargames.com.

Although we cannot guarantee a response from this address, the Development Team reviews submissions and appreciates feedback from the Community.

Best Regards,

Alvin C.
Rockstar Support

djw180    2,997

@Squirrel  I've had a similar response before. I replied explaining in very simple langauge that someone who has never played the game and never even heard of the creator (which I'm sure is the case with whoever reads the support tickets) can understand, that there is a bug with their game. That did get through to them that there was a problem that needs fixing. Of course they have yet to fix it but they did at least reply acknowledging the problem but saying it wasn't a priority. This was when I reported custom vehicles being available when they shouldn't be. So it may be worth doing what I did as well as emailing the developers. Hopefully someone there can understand the problem eventually.

Edited by djw180

Squirrel    4,280

I've asked/told them that the issue isn't solved and to refer the problem to somebody who is higher than tier 1 who understands the issue. If they don't respond I'll just put in a second and third ticket etc until it gets read by someone who understands. Also tweeted rockstar about the issue. I'm not going to let this lie until the problem is solved. 

Squirrel    4,280

Little bit of progress. I directed the support guys towards the community post and have just received this response. Watch this space, we may get it resolved.

IMG_1574.thumb.PNG.aa2e6a4cfab42ca0c5b276809a13ddbe.PNG

JuniorChubb    349
On 22/07/2017 at 11:55 AM, Squirrel said:

@JuniorChubb spotted your post on GTAF. Can you make a video of what you're doing to try and fix your Monaco track. May be able to see a solution 

Cheers Squizzel, will do :)

djw180    2,997

This bug particularly effects water races as they often, by necessity, have triggers placed near the coast. I've found all of the following do not work.

Afternoon Typhoon @Protocawl

Boats n Hoes @nicolabellamy77

Cave Dancing, River Rampage, Seashark 62 @JustHatched

Jet Moto @kernalhogan

LS Canals Marathon @zmurko

Rounaboat @ScottyB

Seashark Kaboom @Pb76

Swamp sharks @Jaggy

Up the Drain @Squirrel

Wet n Wild @revbouncer

XDBX Regatta @Beez - I noticed this was broken a while ago, maybe it's the same bug, who knows?

Basicaly to fix it you need to move the trigger further inland or put it on top of a prop, see Squirrels post here. But be warned that it makes a new version of your race, different link on Rockstar social club, all plays and likes deleted. So you may want to make and edit a copy, keeping the original in the hope the bug does get fixed.

kernalhogan    552
2 hours ago, djw180 said:

This bug particularly effects water races as they often, by necessity, have triggers placed near the coast. I've found all of the following do not work.

Thanks for looking into all the jobs DJ. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.