Lann

planning
Creators Event - TDM (Tour of LS)

58 posts in this topic

So...... when do I get my area?

I am getting sucked into Hyrule further and further each day, a Creator project might bring me back to Los Santos. :)

I'm giving it a go. I'm also available for testing. 

Edited by ConGamePro

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

So...... when do I get my area?

I am getting sucked into Hyrule further and further each day, a Creator project might bring me back to Los Santos. :)

Well,  tomorrow. 

But i can give you a exclusive hint so that you can spend the next 24h roaming the map. Jolene. Yoga.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Lann said:

Well,  tomorrow. 

But i can give you a exclusive hint so that you can spend the next 24h roaming the map. Jolene. Yoga.

Jolene Yoga? sounds like a country and western exercise... or a cowgirl slapper.

1 person likes this

Here is the map and the areas. We have two weeks to get the jobs ready. Keep us all updated on how things are going!

5eQoaQ7.jpg

4 people like this

I'll take #13.  Never mind. It's taken. 

Edited by ConGamePro

16 minutes ago, ConGamePro said:

I'll take #13.  Never mind. It's taken. 

Now how did i miss you had not picked a number,  now you need to pick one. 

4 hours ago, Lann said:

Now how did i miss you had not picked a number,  now you need to pick one. 

@Lann I'll take 8.

Edited by ConGamePro
1 person likes this

5 hours ago, zztop911 said:

Now that I know what area I have, instantly an idea popped in! Let's hope it works!

Haha I've been in the creator the last 2 days coming up with ideas, but now I've got my area I'm blank. No ideas at all lol.

@Lann just wanted to check what kind of balance you wanted between props and the environment?

I am guessing a 90% prop based job goes against the idea of allocating zones but enhancing the landscape is acceptable?

7 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

@Lann just wanted to check what kind of balance you wanted between props and the environment?

I am guessing a 90% prop based job goes against the idea of allocating zones but enhancing the landscape is acceptable?

You can use any balance you like.  Some areas are challenging and i don't want to limit your creativity. 

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Give me an open number. I'll make one. I'll take any number not taken. 

Welcome. You get to explore 16. 

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Lann said:

You can use any balance you like.  Some areas are challenging and i don't want to limit your creativity. 

Cool :)

I had decided to make 2 or 3 instead of one but my first idea got dropped after I discovered what a pain in the arse it is p[lacing props in the tunnel. Anyway second idea has got off to a flying start and a very late night for me. Don't want to say to much right now but would like to dupe a few players into testing with me at some point soon.

1 person likes this

On 6/21/2017 at 8:22 PM, Skorpion said:

Haha I've been in the creator the last 2 days coming up with ideas, but now I've got my area I'm blank. No ideas at all lol.

My first idea got blown outta the water when I found out no new vehicles were included in the creator! Jeeeeez!

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

My first idea got blown outta the water when I found out no new vehicles were included in the creator! Jeeeeez!

They usually get there eventually, an update or two after their release.

I have been trying to find somewhere to compare weapons to find similar range within different classes.  If I find anything i will let you guys know, and please if you have any tips let me know! 

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Jjss924 said:

I've never made a dm, I'll take a random number and try it out. 

Welcome. Good to see you join! Let us know what number you got. 

1 person likes this

We should try and have a testing session sometime this week where we could host our unpublished jobs.  Any suggestions? 

Edited by Lann
1 person likes this

I've spent all day in the creator and am ready for testing. This is the first TDM I've made that doesn't take place within a prop structure, so looking forward to testing it and hearing any feedback.

47 minutes ago, Lann said:

We should try and have a testing session sometime this week where we could host our unpublished jobs.  Any suggestions? 

Perhaps we could do some testing during Practice Squad if there's no practicing planned?

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor