Lann

planning
Creators Event - TDM (Tour of LS)

58 posts in this topic

M8MLqlQ.png

I want to check interest in an event where you get an area assigned to create a TDM.  Once we all are done (  maybe 2 weeks) we host all the creations in a playlist. You get to pick any forced weapon (and pickups), but rather not use owned. Build to hold 16+ players. For you that has taken part in previous "Tour of Los Santos"  the setup is the same.

Any creators (new, old, crew or non-crew) interested? 

Preliminary date for playlist: July 5th around 20:00 UTC 

There are 16 areas spread out over the island, some more challenging than others.

The map will be presented once everyone has picked a number (1-16), hopefully Wednesday the 21st as it would give us two weeks before we hold the event.

5eQoaQ7.jpg

Areas taken:

@Dodge 16

@zmurko 15

@Crawford1872 13

@Lann 12

@kernalhogan 11

@Skorpion 10

@Protocawl 9

@ConGamePro 8

@starmonkeykiller 7

@djw180 6

@Jjss924 5

@JuniorChubb 3

@zztop911 1

Edited by Lann
6 people like this

Never made a TDM, but feel this could be a cool way to do it for the first time :) 

Edited by Crawford1872
3 people like this

It's been a while since I made a combat job, so sign me up.

1 person likes this

More than happy to create a TDM for this, can't guarantee I'll be at the event though.

2 people like this

I'll have a go.

Whacked out Wednesdays slots are always available if you want to use one.

1 person likes this

To further expand on the idea. Like i mentioned i was thinking of randomly assigning a part of the map. We could also assign a weapon to be used, or let the creator pick the best suited weapon,  what do you prefer? 

either way I'm alright, as long as if we draw something that already exists as a job we can chose something different/draw again 

1 person likes this

The areas of the map assigned will be big enough to find a good / unique spot i think.  The entire Island will be divided in somewhere between 16 and 25 areas. 

2 people like this

Sounds fun. I've been needing an excuse to get into the creator again.

1 person likes this

Will upload that to twitter, sons of fenix usually like our posts and stuff so maybe some of them will show interest 

2 people like this

I kind of already have one in the making, so could I please get this area assigned (red rectangle):

aHb7gD3.jpg

Thank you! :)

1 person likes this

Could certainly give it ago but have limited data allowance until 29th so would have to be after that as apparently is quite high on data use with having access to all props.

Assign me the smallest most insignificant square as have not much faith it will be good, is a good excuse to get into the creator though.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, starmonkeykiller said:

Assign me the smallest most insignificant square as have not much faith it will be good, is a good excuse to get into the creator though.

I'm not sure if there are any 'insignificant' squares. I think it all comes down to imagination and how you can think to use the area. That said, if you're not confident you want an area with a lot of natural inspiration to help you.

12 hours ago, Lann said:

To further expand on the idea. Like i mentioned i was thinking of randomly assigning a part of the map. We could also assign a weapon to be used, or let the creator pick the best suited weapon,  what do you prefer? 

I'd prefer to choose the best suited weapon so I'm not limited on ideas for the area. 

2 people like this

22 hours ago, djw180 said:

I'll have a go.

Whacked out Wednesdays slots are always available if you want to use one.

Is July 5th available? That should give everyone enough time to create and test the tdm. 

I would like everyone to pick a number between 1 and 16. 15 is already picked by @zmurko

Once everyone picked a number i will assign the areas. 

11 minutes ago, Lann said:

Is July 5th available? That should give everyone enough time to create and test the tdm. 

I would like everyone to pick a number between 1 and 16. 15 is already picked by @zmurko

Yes, not sorted out next month yet so any date in July is available at the moment.

I'll pick 6

Edited by djw180
1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, Lann said:

10 please.

I love my country but I may have to move to Europe.  You guys have all the fun events when I am at work :(

3 people like this

Cool, lots of new TDM's is a blessing, haven't seen many new maps.

I hope to see either Humane Labs or NOOSE building (or both), can't recall any crew created TDM's there :)

Won't make anything (still have an unfinished TDM from about 2 years ago), but will play the event.

2 people like this

Last chance today to get in on this and pick a number.  I will reveal the map tomorrow. 

1 person likes this

@Lann 

Sent him the link to the thread and gave him a rough idea of your plans but he seems interested and has verified jobs so you know they'll be good, so hopefully he gets back to me on twitter or posts in the thread, guests can do that right?!

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

... or posts in the thread, guests can do that right?!

They can in this forum, yeah.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, zmurko said:

They can in this forum, yeah.

Perfect wanted to make sure I'd given him the right info, cheers mate

Once @kernalhogan gets back in and picks a number we have 8 creators, 9 with me. The map has 16 assigned areas (op updated) and we since have the potential for more people joining. Remember you do not have to be in the crew to join, and if you never been in the creator this could be a opportunity to try it out!  

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor