zmurko

Gunrunning DLC (Update 1.40)

DavidCore89    6,507
Just now, zmurko said:

It's a pretty passive income, only needs a new shipment of supplies (just buy them) every few hours (once a night for an average player) and then a sell mission every 11-12h (every few days for a casual player) and that nets you an extra 500.000, probably per week for a casual player.

But what do you between supplies?

Because so far I've seen people just stand in the lobby waiting for stuff to happen or idling the controller... Not really what I expected for a major update, but each to their own I guess. 

Can't do any jobs because people are unlikely to leave their shit behind.

So it's either join them for more repetitive errands or play with randoms.

People have been grinding that shit daily for months, CEO, MC, etc, etc. They won't get bored, but I'm over it already.

Bring on the cars! Cars will make it all OK :D

Squirrel    4,506
3 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Because so far I've seen people just stand in the lobby waiting for stuff to happen or idling the controller.

There's a lot of idling the controller for people who aren't actually at home playing the game. I've been researching all night and today but apart from 15 mins at lunch earlier I've either been sleeping or working. 

When I'm there I'll be doing car missions to earn money as I'm skint but having the research going in the background and just topping up the supplies occasionally. 

zmurko    6,661
11 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Whatever you fancy. Some racing, a PL, job hopping. Guns are being manufactured while you play the game.

It's true that the update didnt really add any new gameplay, just one more way to earn money and few new vehicles.

zztop911    1,001
Just now, zmurko said:

Whatever you fancy. Some racing, a PL, job hopping. Guns are being manufactured while you play the game.

It's true that the update didnt really add any new gameplay, just one more way to earn money and few new vehicles.

And new ways to kill other players! :wink:

DavidCore89    6,507
2 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Yeah, that's what I'm getting at.

There's no new gameplay and the update has made players so broke that they're almost forced to sit in a lobby and grind cars, supplies or whatever.

zztop911    1,001
1 minute ago, DavidCore89 said:

Yeah, that's what I'm getting at.

There's no new gameplay and the update has made players so broke that they're almost forced to sit in a lobby and grind cars, supplies or whatever.

You have the new vehicle missions that are quite fun.

Lann    4,837

What do i miss out on if I dont complete all the research? I can still buy the rocket bike, but maybe not upgrade it fully? 

zmurko    6,661

If you see this guy in free roam, ... RUN AWAY, as fast as you can! ;)

San Andreas

It is a me, Mario. Or a psycho Aussie on the loose disguised as Mario?

no_snacks    3,514
On 6/17/2017 at 3:30 PM, Lann said:

What do i miss out on if I dont complete all the research? I can still buy the rocket bike, but maybe not upgrade it fully? 

Correct.  You need the MOC to launch the missions to unlock the bike and other weaponised vehicles.

You can do the normal upgrades like turbo, transmission, paint and wheels etc in the MOC (not LSC), but the weapon upgrades can only be unlocked by doing research.

EDIT - Most of those vehicles come with basic weapons as standard, but they're not very effective.  For example, the Oppressor (rocket bike) has a machine gun on the front when you purchase it, but you really need the rockets to be a serious threat.  

Edited by no_snacks

no_snacks    3,514
47 minutes ago, Smurf said:

Is there a way to increase the amount of MK II weapons clip size? 

Unfortunately, no. :(

40 explosive rounds is the max for the Heavy Sniper MKII.  Just get into the habit of calling your MOC so it's nearby.  If you've got the Command Centre module installed, you can use the turrets to get a few cheeky kills from curious randoms. :D

If you don't have the Command Centre module, you can go into passive mode while inside the MOC.

There's no other way to get more MKII ammo other than using the MOC.  Can't use Ammu-Nation or the interaction menu and you can't increase the clip size.

Smurf    480

40 rounds??? I only got 4 rounds wth spent over $2M on research already.

Edited by Smurf

no_snacks    3,514
1 hour ago, Smurf said:

40 rounds??? I only got 4 rounds wth spent over $2M on research already.

When you're buying the ammo, press square to purchase the full amount, or press X ten times to purchase the full 40 rounds.  

Clip size is 4 bullets, but you can carry 40 in total.  Have fun.  It's awesome. :D

ScottyB    2,526

What do people think of the new vechicles (besides the oppressor which is obviously amazing ?)

I didn't think much of them in the missions, too slow and required 2 people to shoot so they'd be no good by yourself.

After seeing them in free roam, they seem extremely powerful and hard to takedown, here's a video showing my experience with the half truck and I had a similar one with the APC  

It took heaps of rockets, FMJ and explosive rounds to finally destroy it  

zztop911    1,001

Don't know if it came with this dlc, but I found a crashed UFO in the water at the north end of the map.

zztop911    1,001

WTF good is buying a security force for your bunker, when EVERY SINGLE TIME it gets close to full, you get raided?

I just put the console on power save to suspend the game.

It's pretty stupid!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.