Jump to content
djw180

Crew Challenge 126 - Quick Compacts

Recommended Posts

Potato    468
2 hours ago, zmurko said:

Nice one Skorp!

@Fido_le_muet I think you should enjoy the nice weather today, go sit out and enjoy a beer after work or something. You could invite @Potato and @no_snacks too. ;)

 

No way I'm putting myself through more mental torture just to improve my time by 0.2s max. I actually have been out in the sunshine actually, its far more relaxing than driving a Brioso ??

2 hours ago, zmurko said:

Nice one Skorp!

@Fido_le_muet I think you should enjoy the nice weather today, go sit out and enjoy a beer after work or something. You could invite @Potato and @no_snacks too. ;)

 

No way I'm putting myself through more mental torture just to improve my time by 0.2s max. I actually have been out in the sunshine actually, its far more relaxing than driving a Brioso ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zmurko    6,661

Wont have the time (or energy) for another run, so looks like we'll have to settle for 3rd (2nd?).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crawford1872    1,443

I'm coming home now I think so hopefully I can get another bit off, how much are we behind now haha? 

- edit - just realised it's a second. So that'll be a naw, settle for the podium haha

Edited by Crawford1872

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fido_le_muet    4,205

Pffffff just came home ! 

Amazing time @Skorpion, I gave up trying to go under the 48 seconds mark on my track. Sorry about that but I don't think I could do it :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djw180    3,240

Challenge over. Stop racing. Any more times to declare please post them as soon as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skorpion    1,773
7 hours ago, no_snacks said:

My final time.  Good luck everyone. :)

JEAkJdZ.png

Nice!

One of the closest challenges I've been in for a while. Well done everyone :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djw180    3,240

I think I can declare the results now. So it's comgratulations to the winning Potato Snacks team, in 2nd were Ally & Zmurko just ahead of Fido & Skorp. Thanks to everyone for taking part

  1. @Potato @no_snacks 97.630
  2. @Crawford1872 @zmurko 98.731
  3. @Fido_le_muet @Skorpion 98.766
  4. @scottay @DavidCore89 100.934
  5. @Lann @djw180 102.489

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zmurko    6,661

Oh wow, that was really close. Well done everyone.

Awards are out, congratulations to @Potato for his first crew challenge award too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Potato    468

Well done everyone, really close. I put my all into it and still got beat so fair play to @no_snacks for his part ?

Thanks @zmurko

And @Crawford1872... since I told you about the shortcut, I think it's time you told me your hacks for the time trial ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DavidCore89    6,507
12 minutes ago, Potato said:

And @Crawford1872... since I told you about the shortcut, I think it's time you told me your hacks for the time trial ?

How bad is the shortcut?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crawford1872    1,443
1 minute ago, DavidCore89 said:

How bad is the shortcut?

 

 

Not bad it's still not really usable in a racing situation, the corner before the hairpin,  you can cut the inside of the tyre wall at the right angle

21 minutes ago, Potato said:

Well done everyone, really close. I put my all into it and still got beat so fair play to @no_snacks for his part ?

Thanks @zmurko

And @Crawford1872... since I told you about the shortcut, I think it's time you told me your hacks for the time trial ?

Haha it was blind luck there was no shortcut, I was just as surprised 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
no_snacks    3,514
8 hours ago, Potato said:

Well done everyone, really close. I put my all into it and still got beat so fair play to @no_snacks for his part ?

Yeah, I'm just gonna lie to myself and pretend that I carried your slow-arse through this challenge. :lol:

Congrats on your 1st win in your 1st WCC, mate.  

 

Wow.  Very close for 2nd place.  Well done everyone and thanks again, @djw180:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Want to become a member of the Domestic Battery crew? Click HERE to find out how. If you just want to join the site then by all mean click Sign Up.

×