djw180

Crew Challenge 126 - Quick Compacts

djw180    3,005

Crew Challenge 126 – Quick Compacts

This is a 2 player team challenge, one short track each, any custom compact.

Sign up now, try out the tracks if you wish, say if you have as preference for which one, teams will then be randomly drawn later, recent winning pairings being excluded (Monkeh & Lann CC123, Snacks & DC CC120, Skorp & Banks CC118). Add up your fastest laps for the team time.

Make as many attempts as you like, do as many laps in race as you want to. Any time of day, any weather. Non-contact if you race with others. No run ups.

A run up is when you deviate significantly from the coarse set out by the check points in order to start a lap at a much higher speed than you could by sticking to the check points route. Most tracks run ups are not possible or don't get you any advantage. But this rule is in place just in-case they could be used for an unfair advantage.

The tracks are

Micro Circuit (PS4)

Valet With A Lead Foot

Once teams have been drawn you should decide with your teammate who is doing which track and post here so we know. You then have to stick to your alloted track.

Link to spreadsheet - later

Starts now

Ends 19:00 BST (18:00 GMT) 19th June

All results to be posted by 19:00 BST on 21st June please.

Teams: Micro Circuit (PS4) - Valet wWth A Lead Foot

Fido - Skorp

Potato - Snacks

Scotty - DC

Ally -  Zmurko

Lann - DJ

Edited by djw180

DavidCore89    6,328

Thanks for including my track.

However, it hasn't been run since the Brioso was added, so it might be much tougher than it was in the Panto since it was created with the Panto in mind.

I'll have a go, but on the other track, don't want advantages.

Skorpion    1,772

After running a few laps of each, I'd like to go with Valet With A Lead Foot please.

djw180    3,005

Anyone else can still of course join, just find your own teammates or team up with the next / previous person to sign up

no_snacks    3,461

Hey, @Potato.  Welcome to the WCC. :)

You haven't done either track before and I haven't done Valet With A Lead Foot before, so are you happy to do Micro Circuit (PS4)?

Crawford1872    1,110
49 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Sorry Ally. :lol:

Dude we got this I'm just gonna find ways of tricking you into practicing ;) I'll go micro circuit if that's cool, done some laps already when Dj announced it :) 

Edited by Crawford1872

Potato    279
7 hours ago, no_snacks said:

Hey, @Potato.  Welcome to the WCC. :)

You haven't done either track before and I haven't done Valet With A Lead Foot before, so are you happy to do Micro Circuit (PS4)?

Yeah I don't mind which one I do, as you say I haven't tried either so yeah I'll do micro circuit 😊

djw180    3,005

All teams have picked their tracks I think, based on preferences already stated.

Micro                        Valet

@Fido_le_muet      @Skorpion

@Potato               @no_snacks

@ScottyB             @DavidCore89

@Crawford1872     @zmurko

@Lann                 @djw180

Edited by djw180

zmurko    6,497

Just no hedgehogs launched into my head to force me to practice Ally. :P

Potato    279

48.548 micro circuit Brioso. My god the pedestrians are annoying. If they're not crossing the road at the daily globe building they're walking through the car park! 😡

Edited by Potato

Crawford1872    1,110
18 minutes ago, Potato said:

49.8 micro circuit Brioso. My god the pedestrians are annoying. If they're not crossing the road at the daily globe building they're walking through the car park! 😡

Put it on morning dude there is less peds 

Potato    279

47.213. Micro circuit. Brioso. Could improve by about 2 tenths but that's just nit-picking. Not attempting this again so this will be my final time (too much pedestrian  & spinning out rage :P)

zmurko    6,497

Not yet, Ally hasn't been persuasive enough yet, so I haven't done any laps yet. 

I can the MOC on the top of Mt.Chilliad though. :D

Crawford1872    1,110
1 minute ago, zmurko said:

Not yet, Ally hasn't been persuasive enough yet, so I haven't done any laps yet. 

I can the MOC on the top of Mt.Chilliad though. :D

319488b64c14adb603ead90fac8f17fc.jpg