DeaD_GooN    1,272

Sounds about right. Can't remember the last time I went to Gamestop. I even got an email on my birthday for 25% off from them. Aaaaannnd deleted it. 

Smurf    480

Be glad you don't have to spent usd$76-96 right off the shelf, 

better off buying pan card as the summer sales are like 3 week away.

Beez    4,067

Fuck Gamestop. Last month I traded in Uncharted 2 and 3 for PS3 and they gave me 3 cents each for them. Those are good games, at least give me dollar for them. I probably cost more in gas money just riding over there. 

DavidCore89    6,507

That's funny.

Same as any game store to be fair, they try to sell you extra stuff when all you want is the game that's in your hand. The store I sometimes use even asks for my postal code and door number, probably to spam me with crap.

I only buy a physical copy if there's a chance I won't like the game, then I can sell it on eBay to someone who wants it rather than get screwed by a game store.

I prefer physical prices, but the ease of digital, so most of my own games are digital.

I like to try and talk to them about sports games, they have no idea at all and I enjoy watching them panic because I'm not asking about CoD or something fantasy.