Skorpion

ps4 XDBX Football League (Zadk)

Con    1,566

Sorry lost track. I missed my week 7 match with DC., will we be able to make it up before week 8 or can we make it up afterwards? @PapOiteE let me know your gaming hours and we can set this week 8 match up.

Edited by ConGamePro

Con    1,566
2 hours ago, PapOiteE said:

10pm gmt. Is it okay for u @ConGamePro?

Sadly no. Two Bros playlist may run into 10pm GMT. What about tomorrow Sunday? Or past 10pm GMT today? 

PapOiteE    407
32 minutes ago, ConGamePro said:

Sadly no. Two Bros playlist may run into 10pm GMT. What about tomorrow Sunday? Or past 10pm GMT today? 

Today past 10pm I might be online. Tomorrow I think ill be available all day. 

Sending u a psn request.

Con    1,566
17 hours ago, PapOiteE said:

Zadk has left the crew.

Is this tournament still alive???

@ConGamePro sorry I wasn't able to play today, I spent the day watching football, and then I had shit to do.

No worries my brother. I'll drop you a line later tonight if you are available we can get the match up going.  Sorry to hear Zad left the crew. I thought XDBX FIFA would become a great tournament. I wish I had a bigger passion for the game or i would host the tournament from the start again, replays allowed. lol.  

PapOiteE    407

Ahh.. Unfortunately I think this tournament "has ran out of fuel" to be honest, but let's play our game and we'll see what happens next, maybe someone else has something to say about this issue.

Crawford1872    1,289

We'll finish the games, round off the table so it's nice and done, new game will be out in the not too distant future, hopefully whilst everyone's interest is nice and high we can have some proper fun with it :) 

zmurko    6,639

Let me know if this has finished and needs to be marked as ended on the calendar.

If you're planning a new tournament, we can add a new event on the calendar, just let me know, I just don't want to have anything on the calendar that's actually not an active event, so it doesnt confuse potential new members and also clutter the calendar.

Crawford1872    1,289

played one of my catch up games. 4-3 but not telling you to who. Featuring some regarded Fifa game mechanic fuck ups, a bizarre own goal and more.

i know this did run out of steam a bit in the end when Joel and Skorp left but I'll still try and get my catch up games (I think just monkey I have to play) done so the table is rounded off. 

I'd like to do this again nearer the start of the next Fifa game, when more people are interested in the game.

i'd also like to scrap the one week deadline. People are busy it doesn't always work out like that, especially when we're including people from multiple time zones. We're all here to have a good game anyway so there has to be some leeway there. Perhaps even two weeks between matches if only 8 or so of us, but I'm open to suggestions from you guys.

Edited by Crawford1872

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LN-MLB
      Event Title: S'n'G's Treasure Hunt (Xyon)
      Event Author: Skorpion
      Calendar: Crew Events Calender

Event Host: Xyon14
      Game: GTA Online
      Event Start Date: 8th May 2016
      Event Start Time: Sunday, 7:00pm GMT/UTC
      (Sunday, 3:00pm EDT / Sunday, 8:00pm BDT / Monday, 5:00am AEST)
      Reoccurring: Fortnightly

S'n'G's Treasure Hunt

S'n'G's Treasure Hunt (Xyon)
    • By Dodge
      http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/8d0vMR_IDEqjopcNV37VUQ#

T' aint nuttin like beer and cars. M'kay? The Sherriff says, Y'all gotta make an O-fficial E-vent if we wanna block off the road. Hell wit it. Its the Copenhagen Ring.

Muscle - Custom
      Compacts - Rhapsody
      Off-Road - Custom
      Sedans - Fugitive
      Sports - Drift Tampa
      Supers - Bullet
      SUVs - Gresley
      Sports Classic - Mamba
    • By Potato
      Races and combat jobs are all we ever seem to do here, and after a while it gets boring (for me at least). So I was having a game of tennis (on GTA) with an old friend the other day and it inspired me to make a championship. Not your usual grand slam knockout format. I would run it as a group & knockout format. Obviously group sizes would depend on interest, with more interest meaning smaller groups.
      One match per weekend. Matches are likely to be one set only unless people want longer games. I will post fixtures on here and it would then be up to the 2 players to organise when to play their match (no specific time, only requirement is that it is to be played on the weekend).
      I have no idea whether this has been done before since I'm still relatively new to xdbx, but if this successful we could do the same with golf, darts and maybe even arm wrestling if you're willing to destroy your analogue sticks.

RULES:
      • Matches will be one set
      • Group matches will be drawn on Thursday mornings.
      • Matches are to be played between 19:00 Friday - 7:00 Monday UTC.
      • It is up to the two participants of a match to decide what time & day their fixture will be played and who will host.
      • Matches can be played on any tennis court in LS.
      • SCORING: You will be awarded 3 points for non-tiebreak victory; 2 points for a tiebreak victory; 1 point for a tiebreak loss and 0 points for a non-tiebreak loss.
      • The winner of the match should send a screenshot of the results screen to me via psn (Random_Potato) asap after the match. Please take note of the score.
      • If you know in advance that you will not be able to play on a specific weekend please let me know by the Wednesday evening (UTC) before that weekend [so that you can be given that weekend off / your match can be rescheduled]. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit and your opponent being awarded a 6-0 victory.
      • In extraordinary circumstances where you cannot play your match and do not know it until the weekend, your match can (NOT will) be rescheduled mid-week subject to confirmation from your opponent. If your opponent cannot reschedule to a mid-week game, they will be awarded a victory. [Whether this is a 6-0 victory or a tiebreak victory will be decided by me depending on the circumstances, and how much effort you and your opponent put in, to try and reschedule the match.] **I understand that this could be abused, but since we're all adults, please be courteous towards your opponents and reschedule the match if you can.
      • There will be 2 groups of 5 people. You will play each opponent in your group once. After all 4 group matches have been played, the winner of each group will get a bye to the semi final. 2nd place in group A will play 3rd place in group B and vice versa in a MID-WEEK quarter-final. The semi finals will be A1 v B2/A3 and B1 v A2/B3.
      • There will be a 3rd place play-off on the same weekend as the final.
      • If at the end of the group matches, two or more players are on the same points, position will be decided by the difference in games won to games lost. If the players still cannot be separated, head to head record will determine who finishes higher.
      • In the unlikely event of a match not being played due to your opponent not responding to your messages regarding organising the match; if you provide evidence of your attempts to contact your opponent, you will be awarded 6-0 victory. If neither player contacts the other they will both be awarded a 6-0 loss.
      • Results & Tables will be added to OP.

RESULTS:
      Week 1:
      Group A: | Con 0-6 Ally | Hatch 0-6 Lady A |
      Group B: | Squirrel 0-6 DJ | Lime 6-1 Nybaal | Potato 2-6 Proto |
      Week 2:
      Group A: | Pete 4-6 Hatch | Lady A 6-2 Ally |
      Group B: | Nybaal 6-4 DJ | Proto 6-F Squirrel | Lime 5-7 Potato |

TABLES:
      Group A:
      Pos. Name P W L GW GL +/- Pts. 1 Lady A 2 2 0 12 2 +10 6 2 Ally 2 1 1 8 6 +2 3 3 Hatch 2 1 1 6 10 -4 3 4 Pete 1 0 1 4 6 -2 0 5 Con 1 0 1 0 6 -6 0  
      Group B:
      Pos. Name P W L GW GL +/- Pts. 1 Proto 2 2 0 12 2 +10 6 2 DJ 2 1 1 10 6 +4 3 3 Lime 2 1 1 11 8 +3 3 4 Potato 2 1 1 9 11 -2 3 5 Nybaal 2 1 1 7 10 -3 3 6 Squirrel 2 0 2 0 12 -12 0

• By Dodge
      http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/MR7wWd-76UGw-oxc0xbgAA

1.41 miles   This was formerly known as Sprunk Run. Has been modified with stunt props and is now a Rally Track.
    • By Lann

One Brickade to deliver, kamikaze Besra to attack, Tanks and Insurgents as protection.
      One team from LSIA to Fort Zancudo and one team from Fort Zancudo to LSIA.
      30 players, 2 teams.
      https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/Lann3fors/games/gtav/jobs/job/qxoN3SwuCUSuOw-DPe3xdw?platformId=11

Want to become a member of the Domestic Battery crew? Click HERE to find out how. If you just want to join the site then by all mean click Sign Up.