Skorpion

ps4 XDBX Football League (Zadk)

ConGamePro    1,291
10 minutes ago, Catmandoza said:

BST, that will be 5 am for me lol

Lmao. I suppose you are available to play at this very moment. lol.

yesterday I was off work and was sitting at home all day. Go figure. 

Okay when I get a chance I'll check out BST time and propose something. 

Skorpion    1,772

Good game @rspain.

Italy 2 - 4 Spain
Chiellini       Morata x3
Immobile     Nolito

Edited by Skorpion

Zadk13l91    122

Not to sure bout Cats and Cons game? If you guys are going to play in the morning thats ok but the next round has started so if you both have miss this one ill have to mark you down as not played.

ConGamePro    1,291
14 minutes ago, Zadk13l91 said:

Not to sure bout Cats and Cons game? If you guys are going to play in the morning thats ok but the next round has started so if you both have miss this one ill have to mark you down as not played.

No we won't be able to play it. On to the next round. 

Zadk13l91    122
4 minutes ago, ConGamePro said:

No we won't be able to play it. On to the next round. 

No worries, let me know when your ready for our game.

ConGamePro    1,291
Just now, Zadk13l91 said:

No worries, let me know when your ready for our game.

What is your best gaming time? 

Zadk13l91    122

Ur night. I see you on everyday so just msg when ur ready or can play now. Your choice

Edited by Zadk13l91

ConGamePro    1,291
6 minutes ago, Zadk13l91 said:

Ur night. I see you on everyday so just msg when ur ready or can play now. Your choice

Perfect time for me tonight (if you want to do it tonight) would be like 1am-2am EST. That is 3 hours from now.  Or we can definitely set something up for tomorrow night. I don't work the following day. Only thing is, I won't be able to chat after midnight, so I would prefer playing Saturday when I can chat. But then you won't be able to chat, huh. LMAO. Oh these tricky continents.

Edited by ConGamePro

Zadk13l91    122
Just now, ConGamePro said:

Perfect time for me tonight (if you want to do it tonight) would be like 1am-2am EST. That is 3 hours from now.  Or we can definitely set something up for tomorrow night. I don't work the following day. 

No worries, msg me on psn ill be there!

ConGamePro    1,291
8 minutes ago, Zadk13l91 said:

Right now. Wife is pulling into garage. That is why i said, 3 hours from now. lol. Let her watch her Bachelorette show.

Zadk13l91    122
Just now, ConGamePro said:

Right now. Wife is pulling into garage. That is why i said, 3 hours from now. lol. Let her watch her Bachelorette show.

You need a second tv man haha. No way crap like that gets on my tv lol

ConGamePro    1,291
9 hours ago, Zadk13l91 said:

You need a second tv man haha. No way crap like that gets on my tv lol

Lmao, small price to pay to keep her happy though. She watches it and I watch XDBX FIFA videos on my computer. 

Catmandoza    66
19 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

@Catmandoza - Let me know what time/day is good for you, I can jump on FIFA pretty much anytime.

I'll be on pretty much every night from 7.30pm form saturday as the wife is working away.

I'll add you when I get home tonight so we can see when we're on

rspain    36
14 hours ago, Skorpion said:

Good game @rspain.

Reveal hidden contents

Italy 2 - 4 Spain
Chiellini       Morata x3
Immobile     Nolito

I played like absolute garbage. But you had a good game. You picked off every pass I made.

Zadk13l91    122

Anyone know how to change the online form settings? Just had a match with Con and fifa tanked my team so bad they couldnt pass shoot and running below half speed? Swapped to myself as the host and everything worked fine. 

DavidCore89    6,328

I don't think you can. The game uses form, won and lost to balance matches with ELO rating.

When it still isn't balanced, the game will deliberately do stuff like that, but sometimes being the host is much smoother.

Turning off analog sprint might help your players move at the correct speed when there's lag.

Edited by DavidCore89

Zadk13l91    122

Dead set thought we had turned it all off? Remember a discussion about it when the league started, dosent matter. Was absolute bull crap trying to do anything drove me nuts. Had a rematch after getting it all to work and have up loaded the vid but its not working on youtube. Will try again later.

ConGamePro    1,291
6 hours ago, Zadk13l91 said:

Dead set thought we had turned it all off? Remember a discussion about it when the league started, dosent matter. Was absolute bull crap trying to do anything drove me nuts. Had a rematch after getting it all to work and have up loaded the vid but its not working on youtube. Will try again later.

I'll post up the vid too, when I get a moment. I had fun. Thanks for offering tips at the start. That was real cool. 

ConGamePro    1,291

England vs Argentina - Zadk vs Con

Eng-3  Arg-1. Goals at 7:26, 12:50, 20:58, 24:10

I'll remember to Turn-off my notifications next time so that stupid block doesn't show up. 

Edited by ConGamePro

Zadk13l91    122

Was a great game once got through the issues. Will need to come up with somthing better to get through your defense next time.

Catmandoza    66

anyone at a loose end, DavidCore Vs Catman is going to start in the next 10 mins once the kids are in bed.

Will be streaming it at youtube.com/catmandoza

Tune in to see me get my ass handed to me yet again!!

Catmandoza    66
27 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Was a great match, fair play to @Catmandoza, he played a good game and was unfortunate to lose.

He took his chances better than I did, 2-0 down was quite a wake-up call :D

good lord crazy game. I'll have the stream video up once its processed

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.