Skorpion

ps4 XDBX Football League (Zadk)

Skorpion    1,773

Good game Pap :) 

Spain  2 - 5  Portugal

Morata          Ronaldo x4
Silva              Nani

No red cards. I'll upload video as soon as possible.

Edited by Skorpion

Skorpion    1,773

All scores have been added to the score sheet, and round 3 matches are now in the second post.

@Crawford1872 Joel's expecting to have net again by Tuesday for your match.

Catmandoza    66

@ConGamePro When's good for you? i will be online tonight from 7ish GMT, or tommorow morning. Saturday is a no go as I'm at a birthday party.

Edited by Catmandoza
Tagged the wrong player!!!

Skorpion    1,773

@rspain send me a message any time you're ready for our match.

Also, could people put their score in [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] and not include the score in the title of the video please? I've been watching some of the matches posted and I'd really enjoy not knowing the result before it starts. Cheers :D

Con    1,566
8 hours ago, Catmandoza said:

@ConGamePro When's good for you? i will be online tonight from 7ish GMT, or tommorow morning. Saturday is a no go as I'm at a birthday party.

7ish GMT is 3pm EST and i'll still be here at work for another four hours. You said tomorrow morning but not Saturday? Tomorrow is Saturday for me. Unless you meant you are only available Saturday morning but not the evening? And Happy Birthday !!!!

Edited by ConGamePro

Catmandoza    66
3 hours ago, ConGamePro said:

7ish GMT is 3pm EST and i'll still be here at work for another four hours. You said tomorrow morning but not Saturday? Tomorrow is Saturday for me. Unless you meant you are only available Saturday morning but not the evening? And Happy Birthday !!!!

Thanks, bit it's not my birthday, it's my best mates.

I'll keep my ps4 on throughout the day until I go out and see if I catch you. Failing that, Sunday evening my time, afternoon yours is next best. (Probably better for you as I will be mega hungover)

Con    1,566
36 minutes ago, Catmandoza said:

Thanks....

I'll just look out for you when I'm logging in. Thankfully the games don't take very long to play. 

Catmandoza    66
1 hour ago, ConGamePro said:

I'll just look out for you when I'm logging in. Thankfully the games don't take very long to play. 

That's the thing with trying to arrange games with such different timezones. Played my first against an ozzie at 12.30am which is too late for an old git like me lol. Second game against ally was great as he's in the same zone as me. I'm not moaning by the way, still enjoying this league. It's just a bit of a ball ache sometimes ay it??

rspain    36
13 hours ago, Skorpion said:

@rspain send me a message any time you're ready for our match.

Also, could people put their score in [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] and not include the score in the title of the video please? I've been watching some of the matches posted and I'd really enjoy not knowing the result before it starts. Cheers :D

Well since we seem to be on a lot, I'm probably good whenever

Skorpion    1,773
2 hours ago, rspain said:

@Skorpion

Anytime you want to play today. I'm free, astros are not on tonight.

Any chance of having our match on Thursday night or Friday morning/arvo AU time? Should be visiting Joel and he has faster net, so hopefully wont get the lag I've had in my last 2 matches.

DavidCore89    6,450

Doesn't look like the video saved.

You'll need to change settings on Twitch under Settings, Channel and Videos, Archive Broadcasts.

3 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Doesn't look like the video saved.

You'll need to change settings on Twitch under Settings, Channel and Videos, Archive Broadcasts.

Literally just remembered I didn't stream haha (what a twat) should have on PlayStation give me 10 will upload to face book and link lols.

And I'll change settings now or that will come up in future cheers dude.

Edited by starmonkeykiller

Sorry guys the video hasn't saved, have a notification telling me to free up some space. The result was 2-1 Dc, griezmann scored my goal and remember Sane scoring one of dc's there wasn't any red cards. Fuck me I learnt how to twitch so this wouldn't happen but my net couldn't handle playing and streaming atm.

Edited by starmonkeykiller

DavidCore89    6,450

I probably should have streamed, but it's cool.

Yeah, 2-1, Griezmann for France and then Sane and Muller for Germany, all in the first half.

I only saved from the 41st minute, system storage is full and I need to look into having my videos saved on the external.

Crawford1872    1,289

My game with Joel. You'll have to watch to see the score. Was a fucking ridiculous game but so worthwhile. 

Con    1,566
1 hour ago, Catmandoza said:

I can only apologise to ConGamePro, I've been awol most of this week, unnable to get to my ps4.

No worries. It could happen to any of us. I will be home by 6pm EST just in case. 

Catmandoza    66

I'll try my best to stay on, that usually my bedtime, cuz of work, but with the van being out of action, its been a couple of easy days, so I may be good.

Con    1,566
Just now, Catmandoza said:

I'll try my best to stay on, that usually my bedtime, cuz of work, but with the van being out of action, its been a couple of easy days, so I may be good.

So give me a time good for you. I can usually stay up until 3am EST. 

hell yeah my old ass can still party.  And by party I mean, watch tv all night. lol

Con    1,566
30 minutes ago, Catmandoza said:

tonight should be fine man. i'll make @JuniorChubb not let me log off until its done lol

I'm sorry what time zone are you in? For me after Midnight EST is best today. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.