Skorpion

ps4
Pfister Supercup (Squirrel)

589 posts in this topic

Hugging the kerbs is the fastest way through the Piscine chicane at Monaco, they are there to be used. It's where you have long straights such as Monza, Catalunya, Silverstone etc. There's no reason to be on the kerbs there apart from to gain a speed boost. It's that exploitation of the game physics which is banned. 

2 people like this

On 10/04/2017 at 6:46 PM, Beez said:

Auto Exotics had the best benefits, bonuses for finishing position and the hottest umbrella girls!

Then I would like to join :) 

3 people like this

5 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

I think calling it cheating is a bit strong, I mean, if the creator hasn't done anything about it...

Maybe a little strong...

Good thing is we are not racing with randoms here, these things can be decided in advance.

I have had similar dilemma with races I have created, if its for a crew thing anti-cheat measures are not needed, for general creations where randoms might get involved I try to fix the exploits or there is little room to complain about them.

XuTek and I came up with a great justification for different colors on the same team and it has real world examples! In endurance racing, rally and rally-raid, teams will have different colored cars (or parts of the cars) within the same livery to help identify the particular car or driver. Here's a very clear example of that from the Mini ALL4 Racing Team.

dakar-2013-x-raid-4-minis.jpg 

3 people like this

I'll be racing for team Tenshun, unless someone really really wants me on their team as a 3rd driver or Tenshun fail to sign any other racers for the Supercup.

The car is still being built, so no pics as of yet.

2 people like this

On 14.4.2017 at 7:26 PM, Beez said:

XuTek and I came up with a great justification for different colors on the same team and it has real world examples! In endurance racing, rally and rally-raid, teams will have different colored cars (or parts of the cars) within the same livery to help identify the particular car or driver. Here's a very clear example of that from the Mini ALL4 Racing Team.

My Version of Team AutoExotic :)

17966308_1888967121386365_77138437534510

8 people like this

Btw, here's team Meinmacht's living quarters. Money is a bit tight, but we'll do better ON the track. :D

Vespucci Beach

8 people like this

8 minutes ago, Beez said:

@Potato I have not found a way to post a photo from mobile device. Always have to do it with a computer.

Ah right, that would explain it

Right, so let me try again...

Here is my car...

Kfvw4ftVLkSApveY8LPVyQ_0_0.jpg

2 people like this

Hi all, sorry for the confusion, but I will race in the no-livery team together with some crewmates (The Lowly Gentlemen) instead of Meinmacht. 

Can I call dibs on the three spots left in the No-Livery team? I'll post the names asap.

Hi, I wanna subscribe to the event.

PSN ID: Best-Racer-2000

If possible, wanna make a three-drivers team with Acdc and JC. "TLG" is our title. For design, we're gonna update in future. See ya ;-D

4 people like this

Provisional calendar has been updated with all the current track links and the playlist has also been updated. The only race we don't have a circuit for is Spa and the track being used for Canada is going to be remade before the championship.

Big news guys:

After some long time negotiations, TheLowlyGentlemen has bought the No Livery Team and changed the name of the team to TLG Racing Team. Best-racer-2000, Acdc47200 and Jc10110 will be the drivers. Thanks to their criminal empires, they don't need any sponsors to get the cars up and running before the season's opening race in Barcelona. 

Jc10110 first signed up with Team Meinmacht, but afterwards decided that his heart belonged to TLG Racing Team : "My apollogies to the Meinmacht team, but i couldnt stand the smell inside the camper anymore and the Pisswasser was way too warm and a few months over date"

Edited by Jc10110
5 people like this

39 minutes ago, Sagrawa said:

Count me in, Squirrel. I'll rock the Meinmacht!

Welcome to our smelly campervan, where beer is warm and shower doesnt work. At least our cars look good though. :D

3 people like this

Welcome to the team and to the motorhome, @Sagrawa.  

Speaking of the motorhome, that God-awful smell finally went away just after @Jc10110 left.  Weird.  

There's three of us and only two beds, but it seems to work alright.  The safe word has only been used a few times.  (I got 1st dibs on him, @zmurko;)

7 people like this

Oh god 😂😂😂

@Sagrawa, dont worry too much... If they want to do something to you that you dont like, just throw some adult magazines at them. That usually keeps them buzy for at least 24 hours.

@no_snacks, Your teddy bear was responsible for the smell. I cleaned it before I left. @zmurko and I used it to wipe our asses each time you used all the toiletpaper after getting the magazines thrown at you.

Sorry for messing up your thread @Squirrel  😔

Edited by Jc10110
2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Jc10110 said:

Sorry for messing up your thread @Squirrel  😔

No problem, teams were always going to be changing before it starts. I'm more concerned about the mess being left by @no_snacks and @zmurko

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Clydicality said:

Hi guys,

I'd like to join, thanks for the invite @Lann. Hence, I'll be joining team Wiwang!

Great choice, congratulations! Me and @DavidCore89 are happy to have you on the team.

I'm going to need someone to be an assistant and back up host for this championship. I'm going away in June and although I should be home in time for the event (traffic permitting) there's a high chance I won't be in a fit state to drive or host. I'll also be away from all internet and technology for the week leading up to the event so if anyone has any questions regarding the race they will have to answer them for me. 

Ideally I'd like someone with experience of hosting, a mic and with fast stable internet. They'll also be assisting with helping sorting the grid order and checking race settings are right. The race will be Hockenheim on the 26th of June 

I can fill in don't worry @Squirrel ;)

I have awesome internet, I can host, stream and win at the same time :D

Edited by Fido_le_muet
1 person likes this

TLG Racing team has almost finished their car. The mechanics are now figuring out why they have so many leftover bolts ...

9KFL0t_-BUmkKx0p7N7fKg_0_0.jpg

8 people like this

I put some more money into preparing my Comet for the championship and this is my new colour scheme:

Del Perro Del Perro

It turned out that it's a pretty fast colour, so I'm keeping it. I think it even adds traction compared to the yellow one I had previously. :D

4 people like this

I would like to sign up for tonights race and the following. Put me in the team you think a beginner driver could fit the best. My cars Design is Xero Gas if that helps the decission. Greatings from germany.

3 people like this

Great PL yesterday. Very fun, great racing action, very close at the top. It was very clean as well, apart from one guy who was swerving a bit and had very defensive lines (too much).

I really hope @Protocawl can have a version of Spa in time cause that placeholder one was AWFUL ! (the belgian grandstand were a nice touch but they were badly done :D )

Also I'm not sure about that version of Hockenheim. We tested another one that was better IMO.

Can't wait for Race 1 next week !

1 person likes this

Hockenhiem is one of the tracks I'm not sure about either. I've included that version as it's well known and been raced by many. 

Id definitely look at an alternate Hockenheim or possibly rebuild it to match the standard of the other tracks. Without Shrubbery!

Proto's Spa is almost complete, we have till August before its needed. I do have a few minor changes to discuss with some of the track builders but I'll be sending messages about those soon. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Recently Browsing   1 member

• Similar Content

• By Skorpion
      THE SKORPION PIT
      PLAYLISTS
      Fun Down Under - Every Saturday @ 9:30am GMT.

DEATHMATCHES
      Death At Sea - 4-16 Players
      Available in Semi-Auto and Full-Auto versions.
      On a structure at sea, with lots of cover and alternate paths to all areas. The mini-map will almost always have enemies visible, but with nothing but a blue background there's no way to know exactly where they are.
      Published 01 November 2015
      Picture Perfect - 2-30 Players
      Two teams starting with SMGs at opposite ends of the street. Assault SMGs, Assault Shotguns, and a single Special Carbine pickup. Plenty of cover from props and houses. No roof access (hopefully).
       Published 26 June 2017
      Shotgun / Pistol Prison - 2-12 Players
      Available in Pistol and Shotgun versions.
      A circular arena filled with either shotguns or pistols, with plenty of cover around the outside and open space in the middle. There are better weapons in the middle as well as a single grenade pickup.
      Published 18 December 2016
      The Pit - 2-8 Players
      A weapon-free melee DM in a circular pit, under 'Shotgun / Pistol Prison' arena. (Starts with Jerry Can)
      Published 18 December 2016

LAST TEAM STANDING
      Battle Over Los Santos - 2-16 Players
      Aerial battle over Los Santos with a perimeter spanning 1000m across centered on Maze Bank so the fight is kept around the city. Bases are on opposite edges of the perimeter and each have 6 Hydras, 7 Buzzards, and 2 Valkyries for players to choose from.
       Published 21 June 2017
      Demolition Bowl - 2-16 Players
      Everyone starts with a Marksman Pistol, 3 bullets, and a choice vehicles (Sandking, Dune Buggie, Buccaneer, Issi, and Banshee) to enter the arena with. Once you enter, you'll have no way to get a new vehicle, so survival is just as important as destroying the opposition. Although it's possible to shoot the enemy from the starting platforms, it's not recommended since it's long range and you only have 3 bullets.
      Published 20 January 2017
      Glory Holes - 2-30 Players
      Each team starts in a structure with grenade launchers. Players shoot grenades at the opposition structure, aiming for the holes where the players fire from. The structures are floating so there's no way to get away from them. Tip: aim above the holes.
      Published 20 October 2015

CONTACT RACES
      Across The Pond - 30 Players
      A fun race using long and wide bridges to get across the Alamo Sea. There are some crossovers and overlaps to keep the race interesting without causing chaos. Includes pit lane.
      Published 14 March 2016
      Across The Pond, Again - 30 Players
      A fun race using long and wide bridges to get across the Alamo Sea. The bridges meet at one end, leading to a head on section down the middle of Sandy Shores. Includes pit lane.
      Published 12 January 2017
      Lago Zancudo Speedway - 30 Players
      Figure 8 track with slightly banked bends, and an wide crossover. Includes pit lane and a tower for spectating from.
      Published 14 February 2017
      Legion Circuit - 30 Players
      Designed to be fast and wide to allow clean contact racing. There are plenty of straight sections to make a clean pass with or without slipstream, and a mix of different corners. Includes pit lane.
      Published 9 March 2017
      Penris Circuit - 30 Players
      Technical track around the Downtown area with wide and long straights, using stunt props to level off some rough sections of track. Includes pit lane.
      Published 24 September 2015 / Upgraded 23 March 2017
      Sandy Enduro - 30 Players
      Very long straights and sudden, tight corners. The track overlaps and crosses over around some of the corners. Includes pit lane.
      Published 21 July 2015

NON-CONTACT RACES
      Celltowa Circuit - 30 Players
      High speeds and wide roads with plenty of straights for contact and slipstream, and just enough corners to keep it interesting.
      Published 03 April 2016 / Upgraded: 7 April 2017
      East Vinewood Nights - 30 Players
      Raining and night conditions make this a challenging race for most racers.
      Published 21 July 2015
      East Vinewood Nights 2 - 30 Players
      Raining and night conditions on an even more challenging track. Man-made chicane on final straight.
      Published 20 September 2015
      East Vinewood Nights 3 - 30 Players
      A combination of the tracks used in the previous races, still in raining and night conditions. The man-made chicane is exactly the same as the previous race.
      Published 14 October 2015
      Mirror Park Circuit - 30 Players
      Short race around and through Mirror Park.
       Published 8 June 2017
      Port To Port - 30 Players
      A winding track starting at LSIA, going towards Merryweather and heading back to LSIA, overlapping the track in opposite direction.
      Published 04 August 2015
      Rockford Crossing - 30 Players
      A land race around Rockford Plaza with frequent crossing and head on sections, and rocket pick-ups throughout.
      Published 16 April 2016
      Rockford GP - 30 Players
      A basic race with some fast corners, locked to supers. There is a man-made chicane heading towards the final corner.
      Published 02 June 2015
      Rockford GP (Reverse) - 30 Players
      A recreation of the original Rockford GP, in reverse.
      Published 01 March 2016
      Wealthview GP - 30 Players
      Challenging corners, bumpy roads, winding narrow streets, and fast cars.
      Published 15 September 2015

OFF-ROAD RACES
      Droppin' Up Sandkings - 30 Players
      Locked to Sandkings.
      This track is a basic mix of road - off road. The off road sections can be challenging if you approach incorrectly.
      Published 23 July 2015
      San Chianski Sunrise - 30 Players
      Off road racing isn't always about speed, but is always about control. This a challenging but easy to follow race, recommended for larger off-road vehicles. Includes solid fencing to "catch" cars over-shooting in some sections.
      Published 10 November 2015

MOTORCYCLE RACES
      Rockford Corners - 30 Players
      A very short track with frequent and tight corners.
      Published 10 August 2015
      Vinewood Bikes - 30 Players
      A high speed motorcycle race through Vinewood Hills, where two wheels are needed.
      Published 21 June 2015

GTA & WACKY RACES
      Down The Other Drain - 30 Players
      Similar to Rockstar's "Down The Drain". Several crossovers, overlaps, and head on sections. Designed for Bifta's.
      Published 10 March 2016
      Rockford Crossing (Stunt) - 30 Players
      A land race on elevated stunt track pieces based on the original Rockford Crossing (above). This version is mostly flat so rockets work better.
      Published 25 September 2016
      The Ass Puncher 2.0 - 30 Players
      This race is meant to be a fun contact race filled with ass punching carnage. For added fun, avoid respawning! See thread for available vehicles.
      Published 12 January 2017
      The Great Escape - 30 Players
      A long point-to-point race in Guardians starting in Fort Zancudo traveling along a mixture of on and off road sections ending at Sandy Shores Air Field.
      Published 15 August 2015
      Traffic Jam - 30 Players
      Over-laps, cross-overs, heavy traffic, rockets, and a track that requires focus. You will encounter a traffic jam.
      Published 13 August 2015
      Tug-Huh-War - 30 Players
      A maze filled with rockets in a slow Air Tug. Usually a chaotic GTA race.
      Published 19 September 2015

AIR RACES
      Off The Radar: Industrial - 30 Players
      Race over the industrial area of East Los Santos ducking and dodging bridges, buildings, and power poles. Locked to Buzzard and Besra.
       Published 8 June 2017
      Off The Radar: Senora - 30 Players
      Race over the Grand Senora Desert dodging power poles, and circling the prison.
       Published 20 June 2017
      Wiwang Whirlies - 30 Players
      A basic air race that goes between and around the towers of Los Santos. Locked to the Buzzard.
      Published 03 April 2016

SEA RACES
      Marina Madness - 30 Players
      Tight corners and fast boats in the Vespucci Canals. What could go wrong?
      Published 18 January 2016

_

• By Skorpion
      PICTURE PERFECT
      Max. Players: 2-30
      Number of Teams: 2
      Default Time: 10m:00s
      Time of Day: Noon
      Weather: Current
      Weapons: Forced & Pick-Up
      Published: 26 June 2017
      Last Update: -

DESCRIPTION
      Not all the residents of Picture Perfect Drive have a picture perfect house, and their neighbours aren't happy about it. 

OVERVIEW
      Two teams starting with SMGs at opposite ends of the street. Assault SMGs, Assault Shotguns, and a single Special Carbine pickup. Plenty of cover from props and houses. No roof access (hopefully).

Bookmark Job

_
    • By Skorpion
      OFF THE RADAR: INDUSTRIAL
      Max. Players: 30
      Jets (Besra Only), Planes (Mallard), Helicopters (Buzzard Only)
      Non-Contact
      Default Laps: 3
      Est. Lap Time: 1:30 - 2m
      Time of Day: Morning
      Weather: Clear
      Traffic: Off
      Published: 8 June 2017
      Last Updated: 26 June 2017

DESCRIPTION
      Remain calm and focused, and above all stay low.

Left: Previous, Right: New

OVERVIEW
      Race over the industrial area of East Los Santos ducking and dodging bridges, buildings, and power poles.
      All checkpoints have been spawn tested in all vehicles with no issues.

DEMO

Bookmark Job

_
    • By Skorpion
      Event Title: XDBX Football League (Zadk)
      Event Author: Skorpion
      Calendar: Public Events Calendar

Event Host: Zadk13l91
      Game: FIFA17
      Event Start Date: 16th June 2017
      Event Start Time: Friday, 2:30am GMT/UTC
      Thursday, 10:30pm EDT / Friday, 3:30am BDT / Friday, 12:30pm AEST)
      Reoccurring: Weekly
      Special Rules: No Flick Tricks, No Legacy Defending, World and Classic IX are not to be used.

Welcome to the XDBX Football League! We'll be using a standard league set up and everyone will play each other twice before the top 4 move on to the finals.
      Matches will be posted here on Friday at 12pm ACST (2:20am GMT), each week. It will be up to both players to organise a time that will suit them, and have the scores posted before the next round.  Matches not completed within the week permitted will be missed and you will receive 0 points.
      Lag: If a match is effected to much be lag then the match may be restarted.

Score Sheet
      A screenshot of the match results showing both the match score and any red cards will be required for you scores to be recorded.
      Win = 3
      Draw = 1 each
      Lose = 0
      Any tied ladder positions will be decided by goal difference (goals against if difference is tied).
      Any player that receives a red card will be suspended from the next game. It will be up to everyone to ensure they and their opponent aren't using any suspended players during their match.

ALL  MATCHES  AND  RED  CARDED  PLAYERS  WILL  BE  LISTED  IN  THE  FIRST  POST,  UPDATED  EACH  WEEK.

Teams
      Zadk13l91 - England ConGamePro - Argentina Skorpion-AH - Spain starmonkeykiller - France DavidCore89 - Germany Crawford1872 - Brazil Catmandoza - Netherlands PapOiteE - Portugal rspain - Italy  
      Settings
      Half Length: 10 minutes
      Game Speed: Normal
      Squad Setup: Custom

Awards
      Finals Winner = 'XDBX Championship 1st Overall'
      League Winner, Clean Sheet, and Most Goals = 'Championship Bonus Award'

Please try to get a recording the games for others to watch as well, other wise a screen shot of the final score will do.

XDBX Football League (Zadk)
    • By Skorpion
      Event Host: Zadk13l91
      Game: FIFA17
      Event Start Date: 16th June 2017
      Event Start Time: Friday, 2:30am GMT/UTC
      Thursday, 10:30pm EDT / Friday, 3:30am BDT / Friday, 12:30pm AEST)
      Reoccurring: Weekly
      Special Rules: No Flick Tricks, No Legacy Defending, World and Classic IX are not to be used.

Welcome to the XDBX Football League! We'll be using a standard league set up and everyone will play each other twice before the top 4 move on to the finals.
      Matches will be posted here on Friday at 12pm ACST (2:20am GMT), each week. It will be up to both players to organise a time that will suit them, and have the scores posted before the next round.  Matches not completed within the week permitted will be missed and you will receive 0 points.
      Lag: If a match is effected to much be lag then the match may be restarted.

Score Sheet
      A screenshot of the match results showing both the match score and any red cards will be required for you scores to be recorded.
      Win = 3
      Draw = 1 each
      Lose = 0
      Any tied ladder positions will be decided by goal difference (goals against if difference is tied).
      Any player that receives a red card will be suspended from the next game. It will be up to everyone to ensure they and their opponent aren't using any suspended players during their match.

ALL  MATCHES  AND  RED  CARDED  PLAYERS  WILL  BE  LISTED  IN  THE  FIRST  POST,  UPDATED  EACH  WEEK.

Teams
      Zadk13l91 - England ConGamePro - Argentina Skorpion-AH - Spain starmonkeykiller - France DavidCore89 - Germany Crawford1872 - Brazil Catmandoza - Netherlands PapOiteE - Portugal rspain - Italy  
      Settings
      Half Length: 10 minutes
      Game Speed: Normal
      Squad Setup: Custom

Awards
      Finals Winner = 'XDBX Championship 1st Overall'
      League Winner, Clean Sheet, and Most Goals = 'Championship Bonus Award'

Please try to get a recording the games for others to watch as well, other wise a screen shot of the final score will do.