Skorpion

ps4 Pfister Supercup (Squirrel)

Protocawl    1,572
3 hours ago, Paulie said:

I am very sorry @Protocawl, I was very shocked seeing the moment in your POV and you are totally right man. I feel really bad and you deserved my place no doubt so I complety agree with a penalty. I swear on my screen it didn't go the same with the actual hit itself but giving you no space on that part can be a mistake of mine because I was also very concentrated on getting the right lines. Very stupid of me not to have the vid when we need it but I will say in all honestly I really didn't want to hit you @Protocawland I am very sorry for making it look like it's was your mistake. 

And I really don't want to cast aspergions in the great Team Tenshun, I am very proud to be part of this team and I hope we all can shine at Spa!

Don't worry, I never asked for a penalty or even a review from the stewards, I wanted to clear this out amongst ourselves. If you can learn from the mistake, we can move on.

Paulie    79

Very well and I will definately learn from this. You didn't ask for a penalty but I meant that it's completely understandable if I should get one for this and that I am totally okay with that.

Thanks for sorting it out this way @Protocawl 

Team Tenshun!

Squirrel    4,506

Comments are in from the Stewards.

Only 1 incident has any action taken on it. 

@MAHALOKA on @Trashbags. Although it didn't seem like a significant impact from Mahalokas view it clearly took Trashbags off, Mahaloka looked behind to see if there was contact and should have really given the place back after noticing Trashbags off track. Stewards have decided a 5 second penalty is fair in these circumstances. 

The only other major incident was between @Paulie and @Protocawl, the stewards have decided that's an internal team matter and the Tenshun team boss needs a strong word with the pair. 

Revised results are as follows:

Hungary
1 B Racer TLG Racing 27:55.178
2 Random Potato Tenshun 28:21.696
3 Mythaga 80s Gamer 28:31.766
4 JC10110 TLG Racing 28:32.105
5 trashbags1980 Auto Exotic 28:57.235
6 starmonkeykiller 80s Gamer 28:57.370
7 PaulieWantsBlood Tenshun 29:00.563
8 Mahaloka Wiwang 29:01.006
9 Protocawl Tenshun 29:02.841
10 Junior Chubb Xero Gas 29:05.129
11 Fido_le_muet Retro Racer 29:07.238
12 no_snacks Meinmacht 29:10.348
13 Squirrelarmy 80s Gamer 29:19.254
14 clydicality Wiwang 29:27.347
15 djw180 Globe Oil DNF
16 The Lady Aella Globe Oil DNF
17 TheBoyBry Retro Racer DNF
18 Xutek6651 Auto Exotic DNF
19 Beez Auto Exotic NS
20 Sagrawa Meinmacht NS
21 Omarcomin Guest Driver NS
22 Zmurko Meinmacht NS
23 Tremonius Xero Gas NS
24 Proxide Fruit Performance NS
25 madden141 Globe Oil NS
26 acdc_sw TLG Racing NS
27 TheBoyBry Retro Racer NS
28 Crawford1872 Retro Racer NS
29 MarkVerstappen Guest Driver NS
30 Retired-Mafia Guest Driver NS
31 Lann Wiwang NS
32 ConGamePro Guest Driver NS
33 DavidCore89 Wiwang NS
34 Sherratt313 Fruit Performance NS
35 FinDNF Fruit Performance NS
36 Matty Wiwang NS
37 Skorpion Fruit Performance NS
38 grjkie Fruit Performance NS
39 Adsyfindlay Globe Oil NS
40 LimeGreenLegend Xero Gas NS

In the drivers championship there's a close battle for 3rd place developing. 3 drivers fighting out for that spot. There's an even fiercer battle for 7th, 7 drivers all a few points apart. 

MAHALOKA    64
4 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Comments are in from the Stewards.

Only 1 incident has any action taken on it. 

@MAHALOKA on @Trashbags. Although it didn't seem like a significant impact from Mahalokas view it clearly took Trashbags off, Mahaloka looked behind to see if there was contact and should have really given the place back after noticing Trashbags off track. Stewards have decided a 5 second penalty is fair in these circumstances. 

The only other major incident was between @Paulie and @Protocawl, the stewards have decided that's an internal team matter and the Tenshun team boss needs a strong word with the pair. 

Revised results are as follows:

Hungary
1 B Racer TLG Racing 27:55.178
2 Random Potato Tenshun 28:21.696
3 Mythaga 80s Gamer 28:31.766
4 JC10110 TLG Racing 28:32.105
5 trashbags1980 Auto Exotic 28:57.235
6 starmonkeykiller 80s Gamer 28:57.370
7 PaulieWantsBlood Tenshun 29:00.563
8 Mahaloka Wiwang 29:01.006
9 Protocawl Tenshun 29:02.841
10 Junior Chubb Xero Gas 29:05.129
11 Fido_le_muet Retro Racer 29:07.238
12 no_snacks Meinmacht 29:10.348
13 Squirrelarmy 80s Gamer 29:19.254
14 clydicality Wiwang 29:27.347
15 djw180 Globe Oil DNF
16 The Lady Aella Globe Oil DNF
17 TheBoyBry Retro Racer DNF
18 Xutek6651 Auto Exotic DNF
19 Beez Auto Exotic NS
20 Sagrawa Meinmacht NS
21 Omarcomin Guest Driver NS
22 Zmurko Meinmacht NS
23 Tremonius Xero Gas NS
24 Proxide Fruit Performance NS
25 madden141 Globe Oil NS
26 acdc_sw TLG Racing NS
27 TheBoyBry Retro Racer NS
28 Crawford1872 Retro Racer NS
29 MarkVerstappen Guest Driver NS
30 Retired-Mafia Guest Driver NS
31 Lann Wiwang NS
32 ConGamePro Guest Driver NS
33 DavidCore89 Wiwang NS
34 Sherratt313 Fruit Performance NS
35 FinDNF Fruit Performance NS
36 Matty Wiwang NS
37 Skorpion Fruit Performance NS
38 grjkie Fruit Performance NS
39 Adsyfindlay Globe Oil NS
40 LimeGreenLegend Xero Gas NS

In the drivers championship there's a close battle for 3rd place developing. 3 drivers fighting out for that spot. There's an even fiercer battle for 7th, 7 drivers all a few points apart. 

fair enough, i immediately messaged @Trashbagswhen i looked back the vid to ask what happened and apologized.

i do still believe it happened because of lagg, which is a shame. maybe it would help if ppl dont live-stream the event, and instead post the video's after it finishes.

since its well known to cause reasonable amounts of lagg. adam (Bruffy) is called 'laggy' for good reasons after all.

Potato    468

@MAHALOKA Yes it was a lag hit, but had it not registered as a hit on trashbags' screen, you would've just rear ended him anyway and it would've been an actual hit since he magically boosted away from you under braking.

Streaming doesn't make a difference if you have Internet good enough for it.

Fido_le_muet    4,205
43 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

In the drivers championship there's a close battle for 3rd place developing. 3 drivers fighting out for that spot. 

Yeah, thanks to my crappy result. You're welcome guys :D 

By the by, can we have an update on individual points please ? :) 

Squirrel    4,506
1 minute ago, Fido_le_muet said:

By the by, can we have an update on individual points please ? :) 

All in this post:

http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/topic/13837-pfister-supercup-squirrel/?do=findComment&comment=174546

JuniorChubb    457

Thanks for posting the results Squizzel. Gonna meander over and take a peak, I've got the feeling that Trash and Paulie are catching me up.

Edit - Just had a peak, it's close. Can't believe how close I am to @no_snacks and @Crawford1872, like many competitions just turning up and being there every week is really paying off for me. :)

Edited by JuniorChubb

Potato    468
1 hour ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Thanks fido ? I could take a break now ?

MAHALOKA    64
3 hours ago, Potato said:

@MAHALOKA Yes it was a lag hit, but had it not registered as a hit on trashbags' screen, you would've just rear ended him anyway and it would've been an actual hit since he magically boosted away from you under braking.

Streaming doesn't make a difference if you have Internet good enough for it.

@Squirrelim not trying to dispute it in any way m8, accepting the ruling completely. i would feel hard done by if i were @Trashbags also..

but if there werent lagg, it would problaly be avoided by me then, im pretty good at that..

and 100% sure the streaming does make quitte the difference. im paying E74,- monthly for 300up- and 300-download speed and even with my internet i can notice it when the wife is also online, its the reason why i dont stream. it sadly the capitalist corporations who get the best connections at the cost of the individual :(

u can check out the vid's from ppl who raced with bruffy, its a real issue..

Crawford1872    1,443
3 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Thanks for posting the results Squizzel. Gonna meander over and take a peak, I've got the feeling that Trash and Paulie are catching me up.

Edit - Just had a peak, it's close. Can't believe how close I am to @no_snacks and @Crawford1872, like many competitions just turning up and being there every week is really paying off for me. :)

Dude don't knock yourself, you've beat me on pace alone more than once during the PS haha, I will have to raise my game a bit when I get home, @Fido_le_muet will be happy to know I shouldn't miss any more races (provided there isn't one this coming Monday) 

Squirrel    4,506

You know how I said I wasn't planning on making a Singapore? Think I've found the perfect route and it will be using 90% of actual roads and not track sections. 

Crawford1872    1,443
13 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

You know how I said I wasn't planning on making a Singapore? Think I've found the perfect route and it will be using 90% of actual roads and not track sections. 

Love you. 

Squirrel    4,506
7 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Love you. 

Hold your horses, I've not driven it yet plus there's two tricky transitions to sort. I may be able to have a quick route test ready in about 15 mins

Crawford1872    1,443
5 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Hold your horses, I've not driven it yet plus there's two tricky transitions to sort. I may be able to have a quick route test ready in about 15 mins

Haha you're trying tho, would be a really cool track if done right as you describe, besides if it's mainly on the road you should have the props you need to get the couple of tricky spots right! I believe in you! :D 

JuniorChubb    457

Just done 10 laps on No Tranlsation Spa...

I got lost in the barren greenlands and forgot what corner was coming up way to often and nearly fell asleep too. Can we get a pit stop and coffee break after every 5 laps please?

Also guys any feedback for Monza would be cool, I am sure Squizzel will want to confirm its use after Spa tonight.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/IZ5CzNogZkucRh6JzjXXyA

Mah has mentioned he is not a fan of the landing target curbs. If there is an overwhelming consensus these may change. However driving over them is optional, if you want to risk it for a smother line do so, the safe line is to avoid them.

DJ mentioned the cones that mark out the slow down strips. They are prone to get knocked down, however we should all know the track by the time we race it and know not to cut the corners, the cones are for your first few laps after that you should be fine. However if there is an overwhelming consensus that they need to change we will look at changing them.

Edited by JuniorChubb
I am a bellend

djw180    3,240
47 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

DJ mentioned the cones that mark out the slow down strips. They are prone to get knocked down, however we should all know the track by the time we race it and know not to cut the corners, the cones are for your first few laps after that you should be fine. However if there is an overwhelming consensus that they need to change we will look at changing them.

I hate dynamic props, they always seem to get knocked over and can end up in the middle of the road where someone skids on them. Personally I don't think you need any props marking where the slow down strips are. We should all have practiced the race and know where they are.

Edited by djw180

Crawford1872    1,443

Not driven the track yet, but the target props are pretty much the only ones that don't have hidden bits that can catch the cars. Raise them up a little bit if people can drive over them. 

JuniorChubb    457

People are supposed to drive over them Ally, they are there too replace the stunt track curbs if they chose to do so. :)

Thanks for pointing out the mistakes Mah and Squizzel, all updated now... Sorry to ask now but the track was 'ready' well over a week ago, just a little concerned that I will get a list of last minute changes to cram in on Game of Thrones Night ;)

Edited by JuniorChubb

Squirrel    4,506

As far as I'm concerned the track is good enough. The dynamic poles don't cause the same issues as the destructible barriers. I don't think I've ever seen one lying around on track after it's been hit, if you're still going over the part of track where they were then you're going offline too much anyway.

Crawford1872    1,443
9 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

People are supposed to drive over them Ally, they are there too replace the stunt track curbs if they chose to do so. :)

Thanks for pointing out the mistakes Mah and Squizzel, all updated now... Sorry to ask now but the track was 'ready' well over a week ago, just a little concerned that I will get a list of last minute changes to cram in on Game of Thrones Night ;)

Ahh cool so you're using them for a different way than I first thought, look forward to giving it a go. 

As we have established I have much still  to learn in the creatorsphere

JuniorChubb    457
6 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Ahh cool so you're using them for a different way than I first thought, look forward to giving it a go. 

As we have established I have much still  to learn in the creatorsphere

We gotta try out that Shareplay in Creator thing, tips and tricks can save you hours of trial and error.

Squirrel    4,506

Spa Qualifying

1 B Racer 01:56.466
2 Fido_le_muet 01:57.763
3 Random Potato 01:57.880
4 Mahaloka 01:57.998
5 Protocawl 01:58.569
6 JC10110 01:58.768
7 Junior Chubb 01:59.066
8 Mythaga 01:59.598
9 Clydicality 01:59.873
10 PaulieWantsBlood 02:00.101
11 Trashbags1980 02:00.485
12 Crawford1872 02:01.379
13 SquirrelArmy 02:02.460
14 djw180 02:03.003
15 TheLadyA 02:07.484
16 beez 02:09.520

Squirrel    4,506

Safe and boring but it was the track we chose out of the two available. Won't be featuring again, it's already off my list along with other tracks from the same creator. 

Spa Results.jpg

MAHALOKA    64

@Clydicalitypls. remove that annoying horn from your car.

it f**ked up my race-concentration at silverstone, slightly less at hungaroring and today it really was very annoying :(

would have finished in front of u on both silverstone and tonight at spa.

thank you.

Edited by MAHALOKA

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.