Skorpion

ps4
Pfister Supercup (Squirrel)

560 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Squirrel said:

Results for Canada are in. Tables on the first page will be updated shortly.

1 B Racer TLG Racing 29:54.148
2 Madden141 Globe Oil 30:05.065
3 Random Potato Tenshun 30:25.654
4 Mythaga 80s Gamer 30:26.094
5 JC10110 TLG Racing 30:27.129
6 Clydicality Wiwang 30:32.289
7 No_Snacks Meinmacht 30:39.741
8 Crawford1872 Retro Racer 30:44.245
9 Protocawl Tenshun 30:46.245
10 Zmurko Meinmacht 30:52.056
11 Fido_le_muet Retro Racer 30:52.622
12 Junior Chubb Xero Gas 31:09.787
13 PaulieWantsBlood Tenshun 31:13.416
14 Joper88 Xero Gas 31:19.129
15 Trashbags1980 Auto Exotic DNF
16 SquirrelArmy 80s Gamer DNF
17 Sagrawa Meinmacht DNF
18 djw180 Globe Oil DNF
19 Omarcomin Guest Driver DNF
20 Beez Auto Exotic DNF
21 Tremonius Xero Gas DNF
22 Proxide Fruit Performance DNF
23 acdc_sw TLG Racing DSQ

Well done to @BRacer for your hat-trick of wins. It's going to take something special to stop you at this rate. 

@Madden141 makes a great debut gaining second place and pole position.

Couple of notable points. I thought I had written down some of the qualifying times wrong but @Sagrawa and @JuniorChubb posted exactly the same time. 

@no_snacks race time was within 7/10ths of a second of his race time for Monaco. Nice and consistent. 

There are a couple of penalties for this race. Both unfortunately for the same driver.

For completing their fastest lap on the last lap of qualifying which is supposed to be a cool down lap @acdc_sw will start his next race at the back of the grid.

For breaking the rule about causing an accident when turning around for a missed checkpoint instead of respawing. @acdc_sw will be disqualified from these race results.

Apart from those two incidents the race was fairly clean. While there were plenty of accidents, places were returned by drivers at fault at the time. 

@Proxy did the gentlemanly thing and sat out of the race due to lag incidents. Have a look at @Smurfs guide to connectivity, it may help for the next race. 

The next race is Hockenheim. Hosting may be done by myself but it is more likely to be @Fido_le_muet as I am returning from Glastonbury that day and I don't think I'll be in a fit state to host or race if I'm back in time.

Details will be on the forum before, if I don't say what time I'll be back home or if I'm fit to host you can safely assume that I've not being able to locate any internet or power and won't be attending the race.

So Best Racer and madden did the same and they arent penalized?? Ok im out, madden will replace me in TLG Racing, have fun and good luck to my team, gonna race back with NODO

5 minutes ago, acdc_sw said:

So Best Racer and madden did the same and they arent penalized?? Ok im out, madden will replace me in TLG Racing, have fun and good luck to my team, gonna race back with NODO

They both turned around on track but didn't cause an accident doing so. The wording of the rule states if you cause an accident by turning around for a checkpoint then it's an automatic disqualification. 

35 minutes ago, Moe_Yungster said:

Can I join this Championship? Also can I be invited to the crew? RSC name is Moe_Yungster

Take your time to read up on the rules and process about joining the crew.  The introduction thread will be used to communicate about it.

1 person likes this

So unfortunately we have a lost a very good driver, @acdc_sw has dropped out as he is sick of having the stress of getting hit on every race he joins. I will be joining TLG racing team to take his spot, racing with my fellow team mates @BRacer and @Jc10110

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Madden141 said:

So unfortunately we have a lost a very good driver, @acdc_sw has dropped out as he is sick of having the stress of getting hit on every race he joins. I will be joining TLG racing team to take his spot, racing with my fellow team mates @BRacer and @Jc10110

At the moment we have a very strong team and several weaker teams. Moving Madden to TLG will make this imbalance worse. TLG even with the loss of AC still has two drivers consistently scoring high points. Madden was placed in Globe Oil to assist the weaker team. I'd like that arrangement to continue. 

Edited by Squirrel
1 person likes this

At the moment we have a very strong team and several weaker teams. Moving Madden to TLG will make this imbalance worse. TLG even with the loss of AC still has two drivers consistently scoring high points. Madden was placed in Globe Oil to assist the weaker team. I'd like that arrangement to continue. 

But it's not helping me when I'm lapping my team mates... i originally wanted to be in TLG racing team but I couldn't because you could only have 3 players. I joined globe team as it's the only team with a spot open. I Normally only race for TLG and NoDo. I would prefer to race with @BRacer and @Jc10110 as I have a strong relationship in the racing community, imo I should be allowed to join TLG racing team as globe isn't really the team I wanna be on  

Crew affiliations don't matter in this championship. It's all about racing with the hands your dealt. The main aim is a balanced series of racing with people who you wouldn't normally compete with. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Potato said:

Tables?

Currently formatting them as we speak. Stupid sun got in the way this weekend and had to be outside for a change. Had a few emails to sort out first. My work don't quite understand my priorities. Why is sorting out manufacturing orders more important than championship tables for an online racing competition?

3 people like this

Tables are finally up, sorry for the delay. So much easier if I didn't have to work for a living!

1 person likes this

Tables are finally up, sorry for the delay. So much easier if I didn't have to work for a living!

I thought organising and competing in the pfister supercup automatically made you rich... Maybe talk to Bernie Ecclestone, he knows how to organise a racing event,  be ugly and old, but still have a hot wife who's 40 years younger...

2 people like this

He might have the racing championship, ugly and old part figured out, just not the money and hot young wife part yet. :P Though I think he does have a yacht too. :lol:

2 people like this

Thanks for getting the results up Squirrel...

Well pleased to be 13th overall, makes me even more gutted though that I did not pick up any points in Round 1.

Xero Gas are doing ok too (well, we have avoided being last :lol:), we got points from two drivers in Round 2 which is a first for us. Well done lads.

Looking forward to Round 3 :)

Edited by JuniorChubb
2 people like this

10 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Looking forward to Round 3 :)

Are you so slow you still got to do round 3? 😁 Jk 😙

3 people like this

14 minutes ago, Jc10110 said:

Are you so slow you still got to do round 3? 😁 Jk 😙

Dude, I thought it was Wednesday today, I got Ally and Limey mixed up in voice chat... I ain't got a clue what is going on... :lol:

So... what sort of lap times are people getting round hockenheim? Haven't put in much practice but best time so far is 1:11.9

Sounds good to me.

I can get consistent 1:12s, but haven't mastered the track yet and feel like I could push the time below 1:12.

I think 1:11s will all be fast laps, those cheeky little STNC buggers will probably find a way to get a 1:10 with some on/over the rules limit lines.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Skorpion
      Event Title: BACCAR Racing Series Season 3
      Event Author: Skorpion
      Calendar: Crew Events Calender

Event Host: JustHatched (Division hosts listed below)
      Game: GTA Online
      Event Start Date: 19th February 2017 (Listed once on calendar. Will move ahead to the next race after the previous race finishes.)
      Event Start Time: Check below for each division's start times.
      Reoccurring: Weekly

XDBX BACCAR Racing Series
      formerly NASCAR Racing Series
      Listed on the calendar as an all day event, it is not! Check the schedule at the bottom of the OP for exact dates and times
      What is it?: It is a series of race tracks ran over a 18 week period across 3 timezones (Central, GMT, and AEDT). In each race you are awarded points for your finish position, the points are added up and at the end of the last race Division and Grand Champ will be announced.
      The tracks will all be lap races set to the number of laps that will provide 30-45 minutes of racing.
      All races will be ran with Coupe custom car.
      Standard crew racing policy applies for driver etiquette (Exception - The final 3 races will be GTA races where you may do what you will to win)
      You must stay in your car during GTA races, exiting your car will disqualify that GTA race and your previous race points. If you do not like GTA racing and are only there for the points or to cause issue then just pull off the road out of the way and wait till the race is over. Continued offense in the other GTA races will disqualify you from participating. Only ROCKETS, BOOSTS, and HEALTH PICKUPS ARE ALLOWED TO BE USED, NO PROXIES, STICKIES, GUNS, GRENADES, ETC... if you use non-allowed weapons all you points for the series will be removed, continued offense will result in official action from crew management to be taken.
      ================================================================================
      Divisions; Knowing that everyone can not attend all races due to timezone restrictions, there will be 3 Divisions.
      Redneck Division - All races hosted by JustHatched are in this division and will be raced on Sundays at 2:30AM GMT (9:30pm Central Saturday's)(12:30pm AEDT) Kings Division - All races hosted by Starmonkey are in this division and will be raced on Sunday's at 8:00pm GMT (3:00pm Central)(6:00am AEST Monday's) Crocodile Division - All races hosted by Skorpion are in this division and will be raced on Saturday's at 8:30am GMT (3:30am Central)(7:30pm AEST) Each division race will occur 3 weeks apart,.
      Points: Points will be awarded to each racer in the position they finish, 16 for 1st, 15 for 2nd, 14 for 3rd 13 for 4th, 12.5 for 5th, 12 for 6th, and then a half point less for each position on down, this works out tht 29th will receive 0.5 points and 30th zero points. At the end of the 15 weeks the points for each division will be added to determine the division winner and points for all races will be added to determine the Grand Champion.
      1 Point will be awarded for fastest lap in each race
      0.5 Points will be awarded for RSVP'ing on the calendar and showing up for the RSVP'd race.
      ============================================================================
      But I can't attend all races: In fairness this is why we are running 3 timezones, so all have a chance and this is why we will have division winners, to recognize your effort if only 1 or 2 timezone fit your schedule. But you are free to race in all timezones should you choose to.
      What if the servers kick me during a race?: -0.5 points past last finisher of the race will given to all those kicked. If someone is kicked before the first turn of the first lap we will restart. There will only be 1 restart.
      The Host got kicked, how do we record our points?: Message your points via PSN or website to JustHatched or the Host.
      I got a DNF, so I get zero points?: No, you will still receive the points for your finish position regardless if you actually finished the race.
      Will the points be posted as we go?: Yes, the points will be posted for all to see.
      You can race in 1, 2 or 3 divisons, the 3 divisions are to ensure eveyone has a chance to race
      ==============================================================================
      The Schedule
      Redneck Division Schedule and track list, hosted by JustHatched on Sunday's at 2:30am GMT
      Feb 19 - Lucky Plucker GP by @DavidCore89 - Non Contact, Noon, Clear
      Mar 12 - Rockingham Motor Speedway by @Squirrel - Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear, 57 laps
      Apr 2 - Norisring by @Fido_le_muet - Contact, Catchup Off, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear
      Apr 23 - American Mile by @no_snacks - Contact, Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear, 99 laps
      May 14 - The Sandy's Gas GT by @djw180 - Non Contact, Noon, Clear
      Jun 4 - GTA Race TBA - Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Kings Division Schedule and track list, hosted by @starmonkeykiller on Sunday's at 8:00pm GMT
      Feb 26 - Circuit of Dodge by @Dodge - Non Contact, Noon, Clear, 19 laps
      Mar 19 - Indianapolis Speedway by @no_snacks - Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear, 99 laps
      Apr 9 - Atomic Tires 250 by @Dodge - Catchup Off, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear
      Apr 30 - Tri Tri Again by @JustHatched - Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear, 99 laps
      May 21 - Concrete Rose by @BustyRose - Non Contact, Noon, Clear
      Jun 11 - Over Under by @Dodge - GTA Race, Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Croc Division Schedule and track list, hosted by Skorpion on Saturday at 8:30am GMT
      Mar 4 - Premium Deluxe Motorsports by @ssracingn2 - Non Contact, Noon, Clear, 21 laps
      Mar 25 - Infinite Mile by @Squirrel - Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear, 80 laps
      Apr 15 -  Val de Vienne Circuit by @Fido_le_muet - Catchup Off, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear
      May 6 - Contact Oval TBA - Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear
      May 27 - Non Contact Street Race TBA - Non Contact, Noon, Clear
      Jun 17 - XDBX Runabout 3TC by @JustHatched - GTA Race, Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear

==============================================================================================
      Results
      Lucky Plucker GP (Redneck Race #1)

Circuit of Dodge (Kings Race #1)

Premium Deluxe Motorsposrts (Croc Race #1)

Rockingham Motor Speedway (Redneck Race #2)

Indianapolis Speedway (Kings Race #2)

Infinite Mile (Crocs Race #2)

Norsring (Redneck Race #3)

Atomic Tires 250 (Kings Race #3)

Val de Vienne Circuit (Crocs Race #3)

American Mile (Rednecks Race #4)

Tri Tri Again (Kings Race #4)

Rockingham Motor Speedway (Crocs Race #4)

The Sandy's Gas GT - (Rednecks Race #5)

Concrete Rose - (Kings Race #5)

Elevation Street - (Crocs Race #5)

- (Rednecks Race #6)

Over Under - (Kings Race #6)

XDBX Runabout 3TC - (Crocs Race #6)

=================================================================================
      Redneck Division (after 6 races)
      Sinister - 78.5 djw180 - 76.5 No_Snacks - 71 Starmonkey - 67.5 Omarcomin - 60 Allycrawford - 57.5 Protocawl - 56 Dodge - 55 JustHatched - 43.5 Davidcore - 32.5 Chewy - 27.5 Beez - 22 TechFL - 19.5 Kernalhogan - 14 XuTek - 13 Braldy - 13 Skorpion - 10.5 Smurf - 10.5                                          
      -------------------------------------------------
      Kings Division (after 6 races)
      Fido - 97.5 No_Snacks - 83 Allycrawford - 65.5 djw180 - 64.5 Sinister - 64 Zmurko - 63.5 Davidcore - 47 TheBoyBry - 44.5 Lann - 39 Omarcomin - 36.5 Starmonkey - 34 Protocawl - 27 Dead_Goon - 24.5 Dodge - 23.5 TechFL - 19.5 Random_Potato - 15 Limegreen - 11 Squirrel - 11 Azorean - 10.5 JustHatched - 10 Kernalhogan - 9  
      ---------------------------------------------------
      Crocodile Division (after 6 races)
      Fido - 96 djw180 - 78 Zmurko - 69.5 No_Snacks - 66.5 Allycrawford - 56.5 Skorpion - 52.5 Sinister - 51 Chewy - 28 Braldy - 26.5 Omarcomin - 25 Rspain - 22.5 Protocawl - 22 Kernalhogan - 16.5 Zadk - 16 Scotty - 14 Starmonkey - 12 Lappy - 12 TechFL - 11.5 XuTek - 11.5 TheBoyBry - 11 Davidcore - 10.5  
      Overall (after 18 races)
      No_Snacks - 220.5 djw180 - 219 Fido - 193.5 Sinister - 193.5 Allycrawford - 179.5 Zmurko - 133 Omarcomin - 121.5 Starmonkey - 113.5 Protocawl - 105 Davidcore - 90 Dodge - 78.5 Skorpion - 63 Chewy - 55.5 TheBoyBry - 55.5 JustHatched - 53.5 TechFL - 50.5 Braldy - 39.5 Kernalhogan - 39.5 Lann - 39 XuTek - 24.5 Dead_Goon - 24.5 Rspain - 22.5 Beez - 22 Zadk - 16 Random_Potato - 15 Scotty - 14 Lappy - 12 Limegreen - 11 Squirrel - 11 Azorean - 10.5 Smurf - 10.5  
      Non Contact racing (after 6 races)
      Davidcore - 73.5 djw180 - 73 Sinister - 70 No_Snacks - 68.5 Allycrawford - 68 Fido - 68 Omarcomin - 46.5 Chewy - 43 Zmurko - 39 Starmonkey - 36.5 JustHatched - 31 TechFL - 30.5 TheBoyBry - 29.5 Dodge - 28.5 Skorpion - 28.5 Random_Potato - 15 Lann - 13 Protocawl - 11.5 XuTek - 11.5 Limegreen - 11 Azorean - 10.5 Kernalhogan - 9  
      Contact Racing (after 9 race)
      No_Snacks - 120 Allycrawford - 111.5 Sinister - 108 djw180 - 104.5 Fido - 90.5 Starmonkey - 77 Omarcomin - 75 Zmurko - 67.5 Protocawl - 66.5 Dodge - 50 Skorpion - 34.5 Kernalhogan - 30.5 Lann - 26 Dead_Goon - 24.5 JustHatched - 22.5 Beez - 22 TechFL - 20 Davidcore - 16.5 Zadk - 16 TheBoyBry - 13.5 XuTek - 13 Chewy - 12.5 Braldy - 11.5 Rspain - 11 Squirrel - 11 Smurf - 10.5  
      GTA Racing (after 3 races)
      djw180 - 41.5 Fido - 35 No_Snacks - 32 Braldy - 28 Protocawl - 27 Zmurko - 26.5 Sinister - 15.5 Scotty - 14 TheBoyBry - 12.5 Lappy - 12 Rspain - 11.5  
      Fastest Laps (after 18 races)
      Fido - 9 Dodge - 2 No_Snacks - 1 Allycrawford - 1 Starmonkey - 1 Kernalhogan - 1 Chewy - 1 Random_Potato - 1  
      Past Winners

Season 2

Non contact winner - @Banketelli 
      Contact winner - @revbouncer
      GTA winner - @revbouncer
      Most fastest laps - @Fido_le_muet
      Redneck division - Champion = @Dodge, 2nd = @no_snacks, 3rd = @JustHatched 
      Kings division - Champion = @Fido_le_muet, 2nd = @Ninja, 3rd = @revbouncer
      Croc division - Champion = @revbouncer, 2nd = @no_snacks, 3rd = @djw180
      Overall - Champion = @revbouncer, 2nd = @no_snacks, 3rd = @kernalhogan 

Season 1
      REDNECK - 1st, Revbouncer (74) - 2nd, JustHatched (53) - 3rd, SSRacing (52) - 4th, DavidCore (43) - 5th, LN-MLB (41)
      KINGS - 1st, Revbouncer (67) - 2nd, Dodge (63) - 3rd, DavidCore (61) - 4th, SSRacing (61), 5th - JustHatched (54)
      CROCODILE - 1st, LN-MLB (69) - 2nd, Revbouncer (59) - 3rd, JustHatched (59) - 4th, Asspect (26) - 5th, Vishesh (26)
      OVERALL - 1st, Revbouncer (200) - 2nd, JustHatched (166) - 3rd, LN-MLB (163) - 4th, DavidCore (120) - 5th, SSRacing (113)

BACCAR Racing Series Season 3
    • By Skorpion
      Event Host: JustHatched (Division hosts listed below)
      Game: GTA Online
      Event Start Date: 19th February 2017 (Listed once on calendar. Will move ahead to the next race after the previous race finishes.)
      Event Start Time: Check below for each division's start times.
      Reoccurring: Weekly

XDBX BACCAR Racing Series
      formerly NASCAR Racing Series
      Listed on the calendar as an all day event, it is not! Check the schedule at the bottom of the OP for exact dates and times
      What is it?: It is a series of race tracks ran over a 18 week period across 3 timezones (Central, GMT, and AEDT). In each race you are awarded points for your finish position, the points are added up and at the end of the last race Division and Grand Champ will be announced.
      The tracks will all be lap races set to the number of laps that will provide 30-45 minutes of racing.
      All races will be ran with Coupe custom car.
      Standard crew racing policy applies for driver etiquette (Exception - The final 3 races will be GTA races where you may do what you will to win)
      You must stay in your car during GTA races, exiting your car will disqualify that GTA race and your previous race points. If you do not like GTA racing and are only there for the points or to cause issue then just pull off the road out of the way and wait till the race is over. Continued offense in the other GTA races will disqualify you from participating. Only ROCKETS, BOOSTS, and HEALTH PICKUPS ARE ALLOWED TO BE USED, NO PROXIES, STICKIES, GUNS, GRENADES, ETC... if you use non-allowed weapons all you points for the series will be removed, continued offense will result in official action from crew management to be taken.
      ================================================================================
      Divisions; Knowing that everyone can not attend all races due to timezone restrictions, there will be 3 Divisions.
      Redneck Division - All races hosted by JustHatched are in this division and will be raced on Sundays at 2:30AM GMT (9:30pm Central Saturday's)(12:30pm AEDT) Kings Division - All races hosted by Starmonkey are in this division and will be raced on Sunday's at 8:00pm GMT (3:00pm Central)(6:00am AEST Monday's) Crocodile Division - All races hosted by Skorpion are in this division and will be raced on Saturday's at 8:30am GMT (3:30am Central)(7:30pm AEST) Each division race will occur 3 weeks apart,.
      Points: Points will be awarded to each racer in the position they finish, 16 for 1st, 15 for 2nd, 14 for 3rd 13 for 4th, 12.5 for 5th, 12 for 6th, and then a half point less for each position on down, this works out tht 29th will receive 0.5 points and 30th zero points. At the end of the 15 weeks the points for each division will be added to determine the division winner and points for all races will be added to determine the Grand Champion.
      1 Point will be awarded for fastest lap in each race
      0.5 Points will be awarded for RSVP'ing on the calendar and showing up for the RSVP'd race.
      But I can't attend all races: In fairness this is why we are running 3 timezones, so all have a chance and this is why we will have division winners, to recognize your effort if only 1 or 2 timezone fit your schedule. But you are free to race in all timezones should you choose to.
      What if the servers kick me during a race?: -0.5 points past last finisher of the race will given to all those kicked. If someone is kicked before the first turn of the first lap we will restart. There will only be 1 restart.
      The Host got kicked, how do we record our points?: Message your points via PSN or website to JustHatched or the Host.
      I got a DNF, so I get zero points?: No, you will still receive the points for your finish position regardless if you actually finished the race.
      Will the points be posted as we go?: Yes, the points will be posted for all to see.
      You can race in 1, 2 or 3 divisons, the 3 divisions are to ensure eveyone has a chance to race
      The Schedule
      Redneck Division Schedule and track list, hosted by JustHatched on Sunday's at 2:30am GMT
      Feb 19 - Lucky Plucker GP by @DavidCore89 - Non Contact, Noon, Clear
      Mar 12 - Rockingham Motor Speedway by @Squirrel - Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear, 57 laps
      Apr 2 - Norisring by @Fido_le_muet - Contact, Catchup Off, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear
      Apr 23 - American Mile by @no_snacks - Contact, Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear, 99 laps
      May 14 - The Sandy's Gas GT by @djw180 - Non Contact, Noon, Clear
      Jun 4 - GTA Race TBA - Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Kings Division Schedule and track list, hosted by @starmonkeykiller on Sunday's at 8:00pm GMT
      Feb 26 - Circuit of Dodge by @Dodge - Non Contact, Noon, Clear, 19 laps
      Mar 19 - Indianapolis Speedway by @no_snacks - Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear, 99 laps
      Apr 9 - Atomic Tires 250 by @Dodge - Catchup Off, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear
      Apr 30 - Tri Tri Again by @JustHatched - Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear, 99 laps
      May 21 - Concrete Rose by @BustyRose - Non Contact, Noon, Clear
      Jun 11 - Over Under by @Dodge - GTA Race, Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Croc Division Schedule and track list, hosted by Skorpion on Saturday at 8:30am GMT
      Mar 4 - Premium Deluxe Motorsports by @ssracingn2 - Non Contact, Noon, Clear, 21 laps
      Mar 25 - Infinite Mile by @Squirrel - Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear, 80 laps
      Apr 15 -  Val de Vienne Circuit by @Fido_le_muet - Catchup Off, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear
      May 6 - Contact Oval TBA - Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear
      May 27 - Non Contact Street Race TBA - Non Contact, Noon, Clear
      Jun 17 - XDBX Runabout 3TC by @JustHatched - GTA Race, Catchup On, Slipstream On, Noon, Clear

==============================================================================================
      Results
      Lucky Plucker GP (Redneck Race #1)

Circuit of Dodge (Kings Race #1)

Premium Deluxe Motorsposrts (Croc Race #1)

Rockingham Motor Speedway (Redneck Race #2)

Indianapolis Speedway (Kings Race #2)

Infinite Mile (Crocs Race #2)

Norsring (Redneck Race #3)

Atomic Tires 250 (Kings Race #3)

Val de Vienne Circuit (Crocs Race #3)

American Mile (Rednecks Race #4)

Tri Tri Again (Kings Race #4)

Rockingham Motor Speedway (Crocs Race #4)

The Sandy's Gas GT - (Rednecks Race #5)

Concrete Rose - (Kings Race #5)

Elevation Street - (Crocs Race #5)

- (Rednecks Race #6)

Over Under - (Kings Race #6)

XDBX Runabout 3TC - (Crocs Race #6)

=================================================================================
      Redneck Division (after 6 races)
      Sinister - 78.5 djw180 - 76.5 No_Snacks - 71 Starmonkey - 67.5 Omarcomin - 60 Allycrawford - 57.5 Protocawl - 56 Dodge - 55 JustHatched - 43.5 Davidcore - 32.5 Chewy - 27.5 Beez - 22 TechFL - 19.5 Kernalhogan - 14 XuTek - 13 Braldy - 13 Skorpion - 10.5 Smurf - 10.5                                          
      -------------------------------------------------
      Kings Division (after 6 races)
      Fido - 97.5 No_Snacks - 83 Allycrawford - 65.5 djw180 - 64.5 Sinister - 64 Zmurko - 63.5 Davidcore - 47 TheBoyBry - 44.5 Lann - 39 Omarcomin - 36.5 Starmonkey - 34 Protocawl - 27 Dead_Goon - 24.5 Dodge - 23.5 TechFL - 19.5 Random_Potato - 15 Limegreen - 11 Squirrel - 11 Azorean - 10.5 JustHatched - 10 Kernalhogan - 9  
      Crocodile Division (after 6 races)
      Fido - 96 djw180 - 78 Zmurko - 69.5 No_Snacks - 66.5 Allycrawford - 56.5 Skorpion - 52.5 Sinister - 51 Chewy - 28 Braldy - 26.5 Omarcomin - 25 Rspain - 22.5 Protocawl - 22 Kernalhogan - 16.5 Zadk - 16 Scotty - 14 Starmonkey - 12 Lappy - 12 TechFL - 11.5 XuTek - 11.5 TheBoyBry - 11 Davidcore - 10.5  
      Overall (after 18 races)
      No_Snacks - 220.5 djw180 - 219 Fido - 193.5 Sinister - 193.5 Allycrawford - 179.5 Zmurko - 133 Omarcomin - 121.5 Starmonkey - 113.5 Protocawl - 105 Davidcore - 90 Dodge - 78.5 Skorpion - 63 Chewy - 55.5 TheBoyBry - 55.5 JustHatched - 53.5 TechFL - 50.5 Braldy - 39.5 Kernalhogan - 39.5 Lann - 39 XuTek - 24.5 Dead_Goon - 24.5 Rspain - 22.5 Beez - 22 Zadk - 16 Random_Potato - 15 Scotty - 14 Lappy - 12 Limegreen - 11 Squirrel - 11 Azorean - 10.5 Smurf - 10.5  
      Non Contact racing (after 6 races)
      Davidcore - 73.5 djw180 - 73 Sinister - 70 No_Snacks - 68.5 Allycrawford - 68 Fido - 68 Omarcomin - 46.5 Chewy - 43 Zmurko - 39 Starmonkey - 36.5 JustHatched - 31 TechFL - 30.5 TheBoyBry - 29.5 Dodge - 28.5 Skorpion - 28.5 Random_Potato - 15 Lann - 13 Protocawl - 11.5 XuTek - 11.5 Limegreen - 11 Azorean - 10.5 Kernalhogan - 9  
      Contact Racing (after 9 race)
      No_Snacks - 120 Allycrawford - 111.5 Sinister - 108 djw180 - 104.5 Fido - 90.5 Starmonkey - 77 Omarcomin - 75 Zmurko - 67.5 Protocawl - 66.5 Dodge - 50 Skorpion - 34.5 Kernalhogan - 30.5 Lann - 26 Dead_Goon - 24.5 JustHatched - 22.5 Beez - 22 TechFL - 20 Davidcore - 16.5 Zadk - 16 TheBoyBry - 13.5 XuTek - 13 Chewy - 12.5 Braldy - 11.5 Rspain - 11 Squirrel - 11 Smurf - 10.5  
      GTA Racing (after 3 races)
      djw180 - 41.5 Fido - 35 No_Snacks - 32 Braldy - 28 Protocawl - 27 Zmurko - 26.5 Sinister - 15.5 Scotty - 14 TheBoyBry - 12.5 Lappy - 12 Rspain - 11.5  
      Fastest Laps (after 18 races)
      Fido - 9 Dodge - 2 No_Snacks - 1 Allycrawford - 1 Starmonkey - 1 Kernalhogan - 1 Chewy - 1 Random_Potato - 1  
      Past Winners

Season 2

Non contact winner - @Banketelli 
      Contact winner - @revbouncer
      GTA winner - @revbouncer
      Most fastest laps - @Fido_le_muet
      Redneck division - Champion = @Dodge, 2nd = @no_snacks, 3rd = @JustHatched 
      Kings division - Champion = @Fido_le_muet, 2nd = @Ninja, 3rd = @revbouncer
      Croc division - Champion = @revbouncer, 2nd = @no_snacks, 3rd = @djw180
      Overall - Champion = @revbouncer, 2nd = @no_snacks, 3rd = @kernalhogan 

Season 1
      REDNECK - 1st, Revbouncer (74) - 2nd, JustHatched (53) - 3rd, SSRacing (52) - 4th, DavidCore (43) - 5th, LN-MLB (41)
      KINGS - 1st, Revbouncer (67) - 2nd, Dodge (63) - 3rd, DavidCore (61) - 4th, SSRacing (61), 5th - JustHatched (54)
      CROCODILE - 1st, LN-MLB (69) - 2nd, Revbouncer (59) - 3rd, JustHatched (59) - 4th, Asspect (26) - 5th, Vishesh (26)
      OVERALL - 1st, Revbouncer (200) - 2nd, JustHatched (166) - 3rd, LN-MLB (163) - 4th, DavidCore (120) - 5th, SSRacing (113)

• By djw180

Helicopter GTA locked to the Annihilator or non-contact race in the Cropduster or Mammatus.
      https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/8nykwM52606Fb8rWOij82Q

Video of a fast lap in the Cropduster from @kernalhogan
      https://youtu.be/yGA5NmLp3Jo

• By Skorpion
      THE SKORPION PIT
      PLAYLISTS
      Fun Down Under - Every Saturday @ 9:30am GMT.

DEATHMATCHES
      Death At Sea - 4-16 Players
      Available in Semi-Auto and Full-Auto versions.
      On a structure at sea, with lots of cover and alternate paths to all areas. The mini-map will almost always have enemies visible, but with nothing but a blue background there's no way to know exactly where they are.
      Published 01 November 2015
      Shotgun / Pistol Prison - 2-12 Players
      Available in Pistol and Shotgun versions.
      A circular arena filled with either shotguns or pistols, with plenty of cover around the outside and open space in the middle. There are better weapons in the middle as well as a single grenade pickup.
      Published 18 December 2016
      The Pit - 2-8 Players
      A weapon-free melee DM in a circular pit, under 'Shotgun / Pistol Prison' arena. (Starts with Jerry Can)
      Published 18 December 2016

LAST TEAM STANDING
      Battle Over Los Santos - 2-16 Players
      Aerial battle over Los Santos with a perimeter spanning 1000m across centered on Maze Bank so the fight is kept around the city. Bases are on opposite edges of the perimeter and each have 6 Hydras, 7 Buzzards, and 2 Valkyries for players to choose from.
       Published 21 June 2017
      Demolition Bowl - 2-16 Players
      Everyone starts with a Marksman Pistol, 3 bullets, and a choice vehicles (Sandking, Dune Buggie, Buccaneer, Issi, and Banshee) to enter the arena with. Once you enter, you'll have no way to get a new vehicle, so survival is just as important as destroying the opposition. Although it's possible to shoot the enemy from the starting platforms, it's not recommended since it's long range and you only have 3 bullets.
      Published 20 January 2017
      Glory Holes - 2-30 Players
      Each team starts in a structure with grenade launchers. Players shoot grenades at the opposition structure, aiming for the holes where the players fire from. The structures are floating so there's no way to get away from them. Tip: aim above the holes.
      Published 20 October 2015

CONTACT RACES
      Across The Pond - 30 Players
      A fun race using long and wide bridges to get across the Alamo Sea. There are some crossovers and overlaps to keep the race interesting without causing chaos. Includes pit lane.
      Published 14 March 2016
      Across The Pond, Again - 30 Players
      A fun race using long and wide bridges to get across the Alamo Sea. The bridges meet at one end, leading to a head on section down the middle of Sandy Shores. Includes pit lane.
      Published 12 January 2017
      Lago Zancudo Speedway - 30 Players
      Figure 8 track with slightly banked bends, and an wide crossover. Includes pit lane and a tower for spectating from.
      Published 14 February 2017
      Legion Circuit - 30 Players
      Designed to be fast and wide to allow clean contact racing. There are plenty of straight sections to make a clean pass with or without slipstream, and a mix of different corners. Includes pit lane.
      Published 9 March 2017
      Penris Circuit - 30 Players
      Technical track around the Downtown area with wide and long straights, using stunt props to level off some rough sections of track. Includes pit lane.
      Published 24 September 2015 / Upgraded 23 March 2017
      Sandy Enduro - 30 Players
      Very long straights and sudden, tight corners. The track overlaps and crosses over around some of the corners. Includes pit lane.
      Published 21 July 2015

NON-CONTACT RACES
      Celltowa Circuit - 30 Players
      High speeds and wide roads with plenty of straights for contact and slipstream, and just enough corners to keep it interesting.
      Published 03 April 2016 / Upgraded: 7 April 2017
      East Vinewood Nights - 30 Players
      Raining and night conditions make this a challenging race for most racers.
      Published 21 July 2015
      East Vinewood Nights 2 - 30 Players
      Raining and night conditions on an even more challenging track. Man-made chicane on final straight.
      Published 20 September 2015
      East Vinewood Nights 3 - 30 Players
      A combination of the tracks used in the previous races, still in raining and night conditions. The man-made chicane is exactly the same as the previous race.
      Published 14 October 2015
      Mirror Park Circuit - 30 Players
      Short race around and through Mirror Park.
       Published 8 June 2017
      Port To Port - 30 Players
      A winding track starting at LSIA, going towards Merryweather and heading back to LSIA, overlapping the track in opposite direction.
      Published 04 August 2015
      Rockford Crossing - 30 Players
      A land race around Rockford Plaza with frequent crossing and head on sections, and rocket pick-ups throughout.
      Published 16 April 2016
      Rockford GP - 30 Players
      A basic race with some fast corners, locked to supers. There is a man-made chicane heading towards the final corner.
      Published 02 June 2015
      Rockford GP (Reverse) - 30 Players
      A recreation of the original Rockford GP, in reverse.
      Published 01 March 2016
      Wealthview GP - 30 Players
      Challenging corners, bumpy roads, winding narrow streets, and fast cars.
      Published 15 September 2015

OFF-ROAD RACES
      Droppin' Up Sandkings - 30 Players
      Locked to Sandkings.
      This track is a basic mix of road - off road. The off road sections can be challenging if you approach incorrectly.
      Published 23 July 2015
      San Chianski Sunrise - 30 Players
      Off road racing isn't always about speed, but is always about control. This a challenging but easy to follow race, recommended for larger off-road vehicles. Includes solid fencing to "catch" cars over-shooting in some sections.
      Published 10 November 2015

MOTORCYCLE RACES
      Rockford Corners - 30 Players
      A very short track with frequent and tight corners.
      Published 10 August 2015
      Vinewood Bikes - 30 Players
      A high speed motorcycle race through Vinewood Hills, where two wheels are needed.
      Published 21 June 2015

GTA & WACKY RACES
      Down The Other Drain - 30 Players
      Similar to Rockstar's "Down The Drain". Several crossovers, overlaps, and head on sections. Designed for Bifta's.
      Published 10 March 2016
      Rockford Crossing (Stunt) - 30 Players
      A land race on elevated stunt track pieces based on the original Rockford Crossing (above). This version is mostly flat so rockets work better.
      Published 25 September 2016
      The Ass Puncher 2.0 - 30 Players
      This race is meant to be a fun contact race filled with ass punching carnage. For added fun, avoid respawning! See thread for available vehicles.
      Published 12 January 2017
      The Great Escape - 30 Players
      A long point-to-point race in Guardians starting in Fort Zancudo traveling along a mixture of on and off road sections ending at Sandy Shores Air Field.
      Published 15 August 2015
      Traffic Jam - 30 Players
      Over-laps, cross-overs, heavy traffic, rockets, and a track that requires focus. You will encounter a traffic jam.
      Published 13 August 2015
      Tug-Huh-War - 30 Players
      A maze filled with rockets in a slow Air Tug. Usually a chaotic GTA race.
      Published 19 September 2015

AIR RACES
      Wiwang Whirlies - 30 Players
      A basic air race that goes between and around the towers of Los Santos. Locked to the Buzzard.
      Published 03 April 2016
      Off The Radar: Industrial - 30 Players
      Race over the industrial area of East Los Santos ducking and dodging bridges, buildings, and power poles. Locked to Buzzard and Besra.
       Published 8 June 2017
      Off The Radar: Senora - 30 Players
      Race over the Grand Senora Desert dodging power poles, and circling the prison.
       Published 20 June 2017

SEA RACES
      Marina Madness - 30 Players
      Tight corners and fast boats in the Vespucci Canals. What could go wrong?
      Published 18 January 2016

_

• By Skorpion
      BATTLE OVER LOS SANTOS
      Max. Players: 16
      Number of Teams: 2
      Default Rounds: 1
      Maximum Round Time: 10m:00s
      Time of Day: Noon
      Weather: Clear
      Wanted Levels: On
      Weapons: Forced (Grenade for suicide)
      Published: 21 June 2017
      Last Update: -

DESCRIPTION
      Take to the skies and send your enemy to the ground.

OVERVIEW
      Aerial battle over Los Santos with a perimeter spanning 1000m across centered on Maze Bank so the fight is kept around the city. Bases are on opposite edges of the perimeter and each have 6 Hydras, 7 Buzzards, and 2 Valkyries for players to choose from.

I haven't tested this yet, but I'm expecting the Hydras will probably need replacing. If the choppers stick around the buildings they might be good against the Hydras though.

Bookmark Job

_