Skorpion

ps4 Pfister Supercup (Squirrel)

acdc_sw    29
1 hour ago, Squirrel said:

Results for Canada are in. Tables on the first page will be updated shortly.

1 B Racer TLG Racing 29:54.148
2 Madden141 Globe Oil 30:05.065
3 Random Potato Tenshun 30:25.654
4 Mythaga 80s Gamer 30:26.094
5 JC10110 TLG Racing 30:27.129
6 Clydicality Wiwang 30:32.289
7 No_Snacks Meinmacht 30:39.741
8 Crawford1872 Retro Racer 30:44.245
9 Protocawl Tenshun 30:46.245
10 Zmurko Meinmacht 30:52.056
11 Fido_le_muet Retro Racer 30:52.622
12 Junior Chubb Xero Gas 31:09.787
13 PaulieWantsBlood Tenshun 31:13.416
14 Joper88 Xero Gas 31:19.129
15 Trashbags1980 Auto Exotic DNF
16 SquirrelArmy 80s Gamer DNF
17 Sagrawa Meinmacht DNF
18 djw180 Globe Oil DNF
19 Omarcomin Guest Driver DNF
20 Beez Auto Exotic DNF
21 Tremonius Xero Gas DNF
22 Proxide Fruit Performance DNF
23 acdc_sw TLG Racing DSQ

Well done to @BRacer for your hat-trick of wins. It's going to take something special to stop you at this rate. 

@Madden141 makes a great debut gaining second place and pole position.

Couple of notable points. I thought I had written down some of the qualifying times wrong but @Sagrawa and @JuniorChubb posted exactly the same time. 

@no_snacks race time was within 7/10ths of a second of his race time for Monaco. Nice and consistent. 

There are a couple of penalties for this race. Both unfortunately for the same driver.

For completing their fastest lap on the last lap of qualifying which is supposed to be a cool down lap @acdc_sw will start his next race at the back of the grid.

For breaking the rule about causing an accident when turning around for a missed checkpoint instead of respawing. @acdc_sw will be disqualified from these race results.

Apart from those two incidents the race was fairly clean. While there were plenty of accidents, places were returned by drivers at fault at the time. 

@Proxy did the gentlemanly thing and sat out of the race due to lag incidents. Have a look at @Smurfs guide to connectivity, it may help for the next race. 

The next race is Hockenheim. Hosting may be done by myself but it is more likely to be @Fido_le_muet as I am returning from Glastonbury that day and I don't think I'll be in a fit state to host or race if I'm back in time.

Details will be on the forum before, if I don't say what time I'll be back home or if I'm fit to host you can safely assume that I've not being able to locate any internet or power and won't be attending the race.

So Best Racer and madden did the same and they arent penalized?? Ok im out, madden will replace me in TLG Racing, have fun and good luck to my team, gonna race back with NODO

Squirrel    4,280
5 minutes ago, acdc_sw said:

So Best Racer and madden did the same and they arent penalized?? Ok im out, madden will replace me in TLG Racing, have fun and good luck to my team, gonna race back with NODO

They both turned around on track but didn't cause an accident doing so. The wording of the rule states if you cause an accident by turning around for a checkpoint then it's an automatic disqualification. 

Lann    4,315
35 minutes ago, Moe_Yungster said:

Can I join this Championship? Also can I be invited to the crew? RSC name is Moe_Yungster

Take your time to read up on the rules and process about joining the crew.  The introduction thread will be used to communicate about it.

So unfortunately we have a lost a very good driver, @acdc_sw has dropped out as he is sick of having the stress of getting hit on every race he joins. I will be joining TLG racing team to take his spot, racing with my fellow team mates @BRacer and @Jc10110

Squirrel    4,280
1 hour ago, Madden141 said:

So unfortunately we have a lost a very good driver, @acdc_sw has dropped out as he is sick of having the stress of getting hit on every race he joins. I will be joining TLG racing team to take his spot, racing with my fellow team mates @BRacer and @Jc10110

At the moment we have a very strong team and several weaker teams. Moving Madden to TLG will make this imbalance worse. TLG even with the loss of AC still has two drivers consistently scoring high points. Madden was placed in Globe Oil to assist the weaker team. I'd like that arrangement to continue. 

Edited by Squirrel

At the moment we have a very strong team and several weaker teams. Moving Madden to TLG will make this imbalance worse. TLG even with the loss of AC still has two drivers consistently scoring high points. Madden was placed in Globe Oil to assist the weaker team. I'd like that arrangement to continue. 

But it's not helping me when I'm lapping my team mates... i originally wanted to be in TLG racing team but I couldn't because you could only have 3 players. I joined globe team as it's the only team with a spot open. I Normally only race for TLG and NoDo. I would prefer to race with @BRacer and @Jc10110 as I have a strong relationship in the racing community, imo I should be allowed to join TLG racing team as globe isn't really the team I wanna be on  

Squirrel    4,280

Crew affiliations don't matter in this championship. It's all about racing with the hands your dealt. The main aim is a balanced series of racing with people who you wouldn't normally compete with. 

Squirrel    4,280
Just now, Potato said:

Tables?

Currently formatting them as we speak. Stupid sun got in the way this weekend and had to be outside for a change. Had a few emails to sort out first. My work don't quite understand my priorities. Why is sorting out manufacturing orders more important than championship tables for an online racing competition?

Squirrel    4,280

Tables are finally up, sorry for the delay. So much easier if I didn't have to work for a living!

Jc10110    105

Tables are finally up, sorry for the delay. So much easier if I didn't have to work for a living!

I thought organising and competing in the pfister supercup automatically made you rich... Maybe talk to Bernie Ecclestone, he knows how to organise a racing event,  be ugly and old, but still have a hot wife who's 40 years younger...

zmurko    6,495

He might have the racing championship, ugly and old part figured out, just not the money and hot young wife part yet. :P Though I think he does have a yacht too. :lol:

JuniorChubb    349

Thanks for getting the results up Squirrel...

Well pleased to be 13th overall, makes me even more gutted though that I did not pick up any points in Round 1.

Xero Gas are doing ok too (well, we have avoided being last :lol:), we got points from two drivers in Round 2 which is a first for us. Well done lads.

Looking forward to Round 3 :)

Edited by JuniorChubb

Jc10110    105
10 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Looking forward to Round 3 :)

Are you so slow you still got to do round 3? 😁 Jk 😙

JuniorChubb    349
14 minutes ago, Jc10110 said:

Are you so slow you still got to do round 3? 😁 Jk 😙

Dude, I thought it was Wednesday today, I got Ally and Limey mixed up in voice chat... I ain't got a clue what is going on... :lol:

Potato    278

So... what sort of lap times are people getting round hockenheim? Haven't put in much practice but best time so far is 1:11.9

zmurko    6,495

Sounds good to me.

I can get consistent 1:12s, but haven't mastered the track yet and feel like I could push the time below 1:12.

I think 1:11s will all be fast laps, those cheeky little STNC buggers will probably find a way to get a 1:10 with some on/over the rules limit lines.

Potato    278
13 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I just wanna check I have been practising the right track?

Is it the one with the tree on the apex?

Sounds right to me, if you want to check, the link is on page 1 of the thread. Hockenheimring 😊

JuniorChubb    349
Just now, Potato said:

Sounds right to me, if you want to check, the link is on page 1 of the thread. Hockenheimring 😊

That is the one I raced last night. I remember racing it in a VANS F1 event a while back, for a track that was built when the CS update was new it looks good but I get the feeling if the creator rebuilt it now the result would be a lot better. Variation is a good thing though, and if Myth does not like it  I might finish a bit closer to him, also I do advise just muting him to save yourself from the moaning. ;)

Mythaga    95

It's not a bad track but the shrubbery spoils it. The first corner you have to deviate off the racing line to avoid it as it slows you down if you hit it. 

Obviously too late to change it now but I'm sure I've played another version minus shrubbery which was just as good, but can't find a link...

zmurko    6,495

I can understand why it bothers some (at least its a little distracting), but at least that section is full throttle through any line there and I think it only slows you down if you're very near (or on) the kerbs, the first little leaves on the far left are a non-issue.

Jc10110    105
23 hours ago, zmurko said:

I can understand why it bothers some (at least its a little distracting), but at least that section is full throttle through any line there and I think it only slows you down if you're very near (or on) the kerbs, the first little leaves on the far left are a non-issue.

The normal racing line slows you down. You first got to hit the little leafs, the dive to the inside

JuniorChubb    349

Just done a few laps, 1:12 for me... WTF is going wrong?

You pulling my leg Z or do I really need to re-evaluate my life?

:lol: Just seen the small print, Murko you git you really had me worrying there :blush:

Edited by JuniorChubb

zmurko    6,495

Still haven't managed a 1:11 time, stuck at low 1:12s, so I reckon I wont have the pace to keep up with the front packs. I've only mastered one or two sections, where I can try and get an overtake done or put pressure on the car in front. I think I'm struggling the most with the final long turn and possibly overbreaking on the 2nd hairpin.

Aiming for consistency and a clean race and hopefully a top 10 result, though any points would be an OK result.

See you all tonight!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.