Skorpion

ps4 BACCAR Racing Series Season 3

Gonna need a host, I won't be home in time. I was gonna go with XDBX Runabout for tomight, but if who ever host wants to run something different go ahead

Last race of the Kings Division. GTA on Over and Under.

RSVPs:
Fido
snacks
dj
Bry
Sinister
zmurko

Sinister disconnected during a race. Results:

DCEjbhQXcAAR86u.jpg:large

Yeah, disconnected, let's go with that ;)

Edit: I have the results from last Redneck race. Will post picture.

Edited by SINISTER120

Any chance of someone else hosting tonights BACCAR? I wont be online when this is due to start.

Edited by Skorpion

2 hours ago, Skorpion said:

Any chance of someone else hosting tonights BACCAR? I wont be online when this is due to start.

I can start things off, but may have to drop out part way (all depends on my wife and if she is actually ready to go out at the time she's aiming for, hopefully not)

About 17 laps?

Will post screen shot later. My laptop screen is busted so using it is a pain.

1. Snacks

2. Sinister

3. Proto

4. DJ

Brady disconnected.

Everyone was also an RSVP.

When adding points don't forget those that were disconnected still receive points, not a zero. 

4 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Thanks @SINISTER120.

Anybody have the points for Rednecks race 5 ? I don't think these have been posted.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCtvT6lXgAAC0kl.jpg:large

I'm sure someone disconected, maybe @rspain?

Edited by djw180

Thanks DJ. 

I put all the results in a spreadsheet and I got very interesting results ! 

I'll wait for @Skorpion to do it though as he started counting points first with Hatch. 

Let me know if I can be of assistance :)

Sorry for the delay guys.

I've added up the scores and updated the OP, but don't have RSVPs for Redneck race 5, or Fastest Lap for Redneck race 6. Let me know if there are any issues and I'll have another look.

Redneck race 6, Snacks had fastest lap.

My points total for GTA racing is missing the points from the kings division race.

Thanks Sinister. I've updated the OP with what I missed. Hopefully all good now.

Also, sorry to everyone for my terrible job at scoring throughout the entire event.

3rd in Crocs division? I'll take that, seeing I've missed one of the races too. Are you sure it's correct? :D

1st in Redneck, cool.

You did a fine job at scoring. Especially when considering that it wasn't your event anyways.