Skorpion

ps4 BACCAR Racing Series Season 3

Squirrel    4,481
6 minutes ago, SINISTER120 said:

Lol. Hell of a question to have to ask less than 24 hours before the event.

I agree, It's possible to create something in that time but cutting it close.

Crawford1872    1,289
7 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

I agree, It's possible to create something in that time but cutting it close.

I wouldn't say it would be ovaly difficult 

SINISTER120    1,250

There are some older tracks that were used last year. I know some members are not fond of those tracks but they are better than the nothing we currently have ;)

no_snacks    3,490

We could always use an oval that one of the other divisions used.  Some people may have already raced on them, but others haven't.  They're sort of all the same anyway. :lol:

SINISTER120    1,250

I like his idea. 

Doesn't matter which track we all run circles around until slipstream determines a winner.

Fido_le_muet    4,136
2 hours ago, no_snacks said:

We could always use an oval that one of the other divisions used.  Some people may have already raced on them, but others haven't.  They're sort of all the same anyway. :lol:

Agreed.

no_snacks    3,490

Looking at the ovals we've used so far, can I suggest we use Rockingham Speedway by @Squirrel.  It was used early in the series so it's not like we just ran it last week, and the creator is from a different Division.  The other 3 ovals have been used more recently and 2 of them are from a Crocs creator anyway. 

Just my thoughts with not much time left to make a decision. :)

SINISTER120    1,250

That was going to be my suggestion. R* violently removed me from that race at the halfway point last time. 

djw180    3,153

I missed Rockingham last time, so that would be my choice as well.

SINISTER120    1,250

You missed a random that loved to hit anyone near him, Parade Laps, my somersault extravaganza and Proto somehow blowing himself up. Lol

TECHFL227    444

@Skorpion points are not correct again. Whoever went in and updated last removed the 9.5 from myself and Sinister from the redneck race we were kicked from. It's not that big of a deal for mine since I am no longer participating but for Sinister it does since he is an actual contender.

Skorpion    1,773

I've added the points for the disconnect in rednecks race 2 to the spreadsheet. Haven't updated OP yet though.

JustHatched    10,518
25 minutes ago, Skorpion said:

I've added the points for the disconnect in rednecks race 2 to the spreadsheet. Haven't updated OP yet though.

Don't sweat anything Skorp, I still gotta post results from last redneck anyways, i'll get it all tallied up soon 

djw180    3,153

Has the track for the next Croc division race been chosen yet? I would like to know what it is at least couple of days in advance so I get chance for practice runs please.

no_snacks    3,490
On 5/20/2017 at 8:38 PM, djw180 said:

Has the track for the next Croc division race been chosen yet? I would like to know what it is at least couple of days in advance so I get chance for practice runs please.

Not yet.  Hatch isn't responding to any of our stick prodding, so I reckon we should just choose one ourselves.  While we're at it, we might as well choose a GTA race for the final Rednecks race too, as that one hasn't been specified either.

If we follow the same guidelines as the other races, then it should be a track made by someone who's not in that particular division.

The Crocs race should probably be a proper street race, (not a click together stunt track) to match the 5th race for the other two divisions.

I'll have a look through the list later today and nominate a track.  If everyone else does the same, we can then vote on one or just come to some mutual agreement on which one to use.

no_snacks    3,490

Just thinking about it again.  Maybe we should go with a familiar race that most of us know, and we know will be suitable.

Perhaps something like Elevation Street, Clappers Street Circuit (daytime for once :lol:) or Miami Horror?

For the Redneck GTA race - we did Traffic Jam by Skorpion as a standard race with traffic on in the Reginas today, but it also works really well as a proper GTA race with traffic off.

djw180    3,153
7 hours ago, no_snacks said:

Just thinking about it again.  Maybe we should go with a familiar race that most of us know, and we know will be suitable.

Perhaps something like Elevation Street, Clappers Street Circuit (daytime for once :lol:) or Miami Horror?

For the Redneck GTA race - we did Traffic Jam by Skorpion as a standard race with traffic on in the Reginas today, but it also works really well as a proper GTA race with traffic off.

Elevation Str and Traffic Jam (with traffic off) both good for me.

Only slight possible issue, we did Elevation Str as a recent crew challenge, could that give those who did the challenge an advantage? I think probably not, it's a well known track.

Fido_le_muet    4,136

So Miami Horror then ? Wasn't it featured in BACCAR 2 or 1 already ?

43 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Only slight possible issue, we did Elevation Str as a recent crew challenge, could that give those who did the challenge an advantage? I think probably not, it's a well known track.

Everyone will be praticing as usual so it shouldn't be a problem.

JustHatched    10,518
On 5/22/2017 at 7:24 PM, no_snacks said:

Not yet.  Hatch isn't responding to any of our stick prodding, so I reckon we should just choose one ourselves.  While we're at it, we might as well choose a GTA race for the final Rednecks race too, as that one hasn't been specified either.

If we follow the same guidelines as the other races, then it should be a track made by someone who's not in that particular division.

The Crocs race should probably be a proper street race, (not a click together stunt track) to match the 5th race for the other two divisions.

I'll have a look through the list later today and nominate a track.  If everyone else does the same, we can then vote on one or just come to some mutual agreement on which one to use.

This is on my agenda for tomorrow night, if you find something you guys want to use it's fine by me

zmurko    6,639

I'm guessing we'll be going with the Elevation street tomorrow then? Someone already put it as a 5th Croc race in the results, so I'll take that as a hint.

Or have you decided on something else?

djw180    3,153

I hope it's Elevation street as well, no time to practice any other track at this late stage.

zmurko    6,639

Just writing down the RSVPs for todays Croc race before they get removed:

XuTek6651

Crawford1872

SINISTER120

TheBoyBry

Skorpion

no_snacks

djw180

zmurko

Fido_le_muet

and

Chewy as a maybe

Everyone showed up, including DC. R* and AU internet didn't like that, so no_snacks couldnt join and DC and Bry got disconnected. Will post results later.