Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Races and combat jobs are all we ever seem to do here, and after a while it gets boring (for me at least). So I was having a game of tennis (on GTA) with an old friend the other day and it inspired me to make a championship. Not your usual grand slam knockout format. I would run it as a group & knockout format. Obviously group sizes would depend on interest, with more interest meaning smaller groups.
One match per weekend. Matches are likely to be one set only unless people want longer games. I will post fixtures on here and it would then be up to the 2 players to organise when to play their match (no specific time, only requirement is that it is to be played on the weekend).
I have no idea whether this has been done before since I'm still relatively new to xdbx, but if this successful we could do the same with golf, darts and maybe even arm wrestling if you're willing to destroy your analogue sticks.
• Matches will be one set
• Group matches will be drawn on Thursday mornings.
• Matches are to be played between 19:00 Friday - 7:00 Monday UTC.
• It is up to the two participants of a match to decide what time & day their fixture will be played and who will host.
• Matches can be played on any tennis court in LS.
• SCORING: You will be awarded 3 points for non-tiebreak victory; 2 points for a tiebreak victory; 1 point for a tiebreak loss and 0 points for a non-tiebreak loss.
• The winner of the match should send a screenshot of the results screen to me via psn (Random_Potato) asap after the match. Please take note of the score.
• If you know in advance that you will not be able to play on a specific weekend please let me know by the Wednesday evening (UTC) before that weekend [so that you can be given that weekend off / your match can be rescheduled]. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit and your opponent being awarded a 6-0 victory.
• In extraordinary circumstances where you cannot play your match and do not know it until the weekend, your match can (NOT will) be rescheduled mid-week subject to confirmation from your opponent. If your opponent cannot reschedule to a mid-week game, they will be awarded a victory. [Whether this is a 6-0 victory or a tiebreak victory will be decided by me depending on the circumstances, and how much effort you and your opponent put in, to try and reschedule the match.] **I understand that this could be abused, but since we're all adults, please be courteous towards your opponents and reschedule the match if you can.
• There will be 2 groups of 5 people. You will play each opponent in your group once. After all 4 group matches have been played, the winner of each group will get a bye to the semi final. 2nd place in group A will play 3rd place in group B and vice versa in a MID-WEEK quarter-final. The semi finals will be A1 v B2/A3 and B1 v A2/B3.
• There will be a 3rd place play-off on the same weekend as the final.
• If at the end of the group matches, two or more players are on the same points, position will be decided by the difference in games won to games lost. If the players still cannot be separated, head to head record will determine who finishes higher.
• In the unlikely event of a match not being played due to your opponent not responding to your messages regarding organising the match; if you provide evidence of your attempts to contact your opponent, you will be awarded 6-0 victory. If neither player contacts the other they will both be awarded a 6-0 loss.
• Results & Tables will be added to OP.
Group A: | Con 0-6 Ally | Hatch 0-6 Lady A |
Group B: | Squirrel 0-6 DJ | Lime 6-1 Nybaal | Potato 2-6 Proto |
Group A: | Pete 4-6 Hatch | Lady A 6-2 Ally |
Group B: | Nybaal 6-4 DJ | Proto 6-F Squirrel | Lime 5-7 Potato |
Group A: | Ally 6-4 Hatch | Pete 6-7 Con |
Group B: | Nybaal 0-6 Potato | Proto 6-1 DJ | Squirrel 0-6 Lime |
Pos. Name P W L GW GL +/- Pts. 1 Lady A 2 2 0 12 2 +10 6 2 Ally 3 2 1 14 10 +4 6 3 Hatch 3 1 2 10 16 -6 3 4 Con 2 1 1 7 12 -5 2 5 Pete 2 0 2 10 13 -3 1
Pos. Name P W L GW GL +/- Pts. 1 Proto 3 3 0 18 3 +15 9 2 Lime 3 2 1 17 8 +9 6 3 Potato 3 2 1 15 11 +4 6 4 DJ 3 1 2 11 12 -1 3 5 Nybaal 3 1 2 7 16 -9 3 6 Squirrel 3 0 3 0 18 -18 0
Event Title: S'n'G's Treasure Hunt (Xyon)
Event Author: Skorpion
Calendar: Crew Events Calender
Event Host: Xyon14
Game: GTA Online
Event Start Date: 8th May 2016
Event Start Time: Sunday, 7:00pm GMT/UTC
(Sunday, 3:00pm EDT / Sunday, 8:00pm BDT / Monday, 5:00am AEST)
S'n'G's Treasure Hunt
S'n'G's Treasure Hunt (Xyon)
T' aint nuttin like beer and cars. M'kay? The Sherriff says, Y'all gotta make an O-fficial E-vent if we wanna block off the road. Hell wit it. Its the Copenhagen Ring.
Muscle - Custom
Compacts - Rhapsody
Off-Road - Custom
Sedans - Fugitive
Sports - Drift Tampa
Supers - Bullet
SUVs - Gresley
Sports Classic - Mamba
One Brickade to deliver, kamikaze Besra to attack, Tanks and Insurgents as protection.
One team from LSIA to Fort Zancudo and one team from Fort Zancudo to LSIA.
30 players, 2 teams.