Lann

Maserick    1
14 hours ago, Lann said:

Welcome!  We are currently in round 2 ( of 7) in Season 2. The schedule is set and there is no way to add another crew right now. But looking at how the previous season played out its possible that an opportunity could open up for you guys if any crew decides to leave for whatever reason.  

I suggest we schedule a friendly crew battle between our crews in order to get to know eachother.  If you are up for it we can set the details in a pm. 

Again welcome to the site! 

I am down for this! My PSN is Maverick, pm me.

Hey guys i represent hellspawn nomads mc were looking to get into a well planned and organized setup we have been on gta online since 2013 we follow old rules no explosives or bs weapons anything else is fine i think this would be a good fit for us we try to keep it simple and clean in deathmatches but without a system like this crews always cheat we want to link up with crews who are gonna challenge us not spam rockets hopefully we can still sign up social club is https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hellspawns_mc_nomads

Lann    4,837
37 minutes ago, IntoxicatingDMT said:

Hey guys i represent hellspawn nomads mc were looking to get into a well planned and organized setup we have been on gta online since 2013 we follow old rules no explosives or bs weapons anything else is fine i think this would be a good fit for us we try to keep it simple and clean in deathmatches but without a system like this crews always cheat we want to link up with crews who are gonna challenge us not spam rockets hopefully we can still sign up social club is https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hellspawns_mc_nomads

Welcome to the site and Clash of the Crews! We are currently finishing up round 2 of season 2 with a full lineup of crews. Even if we dont have a spot open right now I would stick around in case anything opens up. Each season consist of 7 rounds and each round last two weeks.

Meanwhile we can set up a crew battles outside of the league if you are interested.

As far as the league I would suggest you guys read up on the rules and the setup to make sure you are ok with everything.

Again, welcome! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.