Lann

Con    1,815

@cprize187 

1EAAYvU.png

"Yo' you don't want to be on the other end of that 187."  a mother is heard advising her daughter on the street.

@acdc_sw

xTwTN3r.jpg?1

Families are clearing their calendars and charging their viewing devices in preparation for the tournament. Are you? 

Edited by ConGamePro

Con    1,815

giphy.gif

@FungaBack

Bringing the Pain all the way from Spain....We welcome back 

TDQGNQj.png

Sons of Fenix 

NZZHLfK.jpg?1

Clash of the Crews 2 - Coming (really) Soon!

Edited by ConGamePro

Ayush    5

Hey my name is Ayush and I am the leader of the crew- BangoMango (AYBA)

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/bangomango

My crew is participating in this league for the first time and we're looking forward to join the season 2.

Thanks XDBX for giving us an opportunity!

My Social Club- https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/cruelayush10

My PSN- IamAyush10

My SC- ayushy1

Thanks...

- Ayush (leader of crew AYBA)

Lann    4,837
1 hour ago, Ayush said:

My crew is participating in this league for the first time and we're looking forward to join the season 2.

My PSN- IamAyush10

My SC- ayushy1

Thanks...

Welcome Ayush! Nice to see you found us and Clash of the Crews. I look forward to the (potential) head to head crew battle for Thursday (6 pm uk). A good opportunity for your crew to see if this is something you guys will enjoy. Have a look around the site, you will find everything from season 1 here, along with the rules and everything about the league.  

Con    1,815
1 hour ago, Ayush said:

My PSN- IamAyush10

My SC- ayushy1

Thanks...

Rock on!!  Welcome!!! 

giphy.gif

* Time to make a new poster!!

Ayush    5
1 hour ago, Lann said:

Welcome Ayush! Nice to see you found us and Clash of the Crews. I look forward to the (potential) head to head crew battle for Thursday (6 pm uk). A good opportunity for your crew to see if this is something you guys will enjoy. Have a look around the site, you will find everything from season 1 here, along with the rules and everything about the league.  

Yeah sure I'm looking forward to the season 2 and yeah will see you on Thursday for Head to Head ;)

Con    1,815

Fellow Clashers, we hope you can feel the energy in the air as we get closer to opening week. Get those controllers ready!

Edited by ConGamePro

Gotmilk    5

Hey, this is gotmilk, leader of BEAN socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/los_horribles

This is our first time doing cotc and hope to make season 2 fun!

PSN: Gotmilk--69

Con    1,815
33 minutes ago, Gotmilk said:

Hey, this is gotmilk, leader of BEAN socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/los_horribles

Welcome Gotmilk!! Thanks for joining us. This tournament is as legit as it gets, BEAN will have a great time.

giphy.gif

Lann    4,837
1 hour ago, Gotmilk said:

Hello and welcome!  Great to see a new crew signing up. 

A few questions for you.

Do you know and feel you can follow the rules?  

Are you confident to show up on time with 6 players each round? 

The season will last all summer,  will your crew be able to stick with us that long? 

Lann    4,837

The reason we feel the need to ask these questions is out of respect for teammates and others crews players. 

It is a basic requirement to be able to communicate, follow the rules and show up on time with your team. 

We had almost no such issues in Season 1 and i will not allow any crew to join if I feel at all uncertain about their ability to meet these requirements.

Lann    4,837
1 hour ago, Lann said:

The reason we feel the need to ask these questions is out of respect for teammates and others crews players. 

It is a basic requirement to be able to communicate, follow the rules and show up on time with your team. 

We had almost no such issues in Season 1 and i will not allow any crew to join if I feel at all uncertain about their ability to meet these requirements.

@Dundee515 @InsurrectionMC and @Ayush Thanks for your interest in Clash of the Crews, due to requirements above your crews will not be admitted to season 2. Welcome back once we launch season 3, good luck with your crews! 

JuniorChubb    457

Sorry guys but the Van Society will not be putting a team forward for Season 2 of Clash of the Clans.

This is no reflection on the organisation of CotC or XDBX, we just do not have enough active PvP players to make up the numbers. We had some great times in Season 1 and I will be keeping a close eye on Season 2. Lan & Co if you need any help let me know (organising, promoting etc). All the other Crews good luck, and if you need an extra player one week I am now a mercanary for hire...

Well not for hire actually as I am too shit at PvP and racing to charge anyone money for my services. :lol:

Cheers all and good luck :)

Edited by JuniorChubb

pete_95973    2,305
5 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Sorry guys but the Van Society will not be putting a team forward for Season 2 of Clash of the Clans.

This is no reflection on the organisation of CotC or XDBX, we just do not have enough active PvP players to make up the numbers. We had some great times in Season 1 and I will be keeping a close eye on Season 2. Lan & Co if you need any help let me know (organising, promoting etc). All the other Crews good luck, and if you need an extra player one week I am now a mercanary for hire...

Well not for hire actually as I am too shit at PvP and racing to charge anyone money for my services. :lol:

Cheers all and good luck :)

That is a shame.  I took part in a few of the COTC battles and the battle with you guys was the most enjoyable from a fun/social standpoint. 

JuniorChubb    457
45 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

That is a shame.  I took part in a few of the COTC battles and the battle with you guys was the most enjoyable from a fun/social standpoint. 

I really enjoyed the rounds were the other crews interacted with us, we played to many rounds with the other crew in party chat and us using game chat. We have enjoyed plenty of VANS XDBX crossover ever since.

I can't stress enough for Season 2 how much more enjoyable it can be (if you all speak the same language) to use mics and game chat and how much easier it is to sort out issues on the night. Remember the issues with Adversary modes not splitting the team correctly, racing auto launching, non contact races being contact? All those issues can be addressed by talking to each other, we had one week where we were expecting to re-run a race that went wrong after the playlist, the other crew just all disappeared. If we were talking throuhgout it all would have been sorted.

Switch those mics on :)

Edited by JuniorChubb

FungaBack    12
On 15/5/2017 at 4:57 AM, ConGamePro said:

giphy.gif

@FungaBack

Bringing the Pain all the way from Spain....We welcome back 

TDQGNQj.png

Sons of Fenix 

NZZHLfK.jpg?1

Clash of the Crews 2 - Coming (really) Soon!

Jajajajaja, very nice ConGamePro, of course we are ready!!

See you soon!!

Rafae    4

The GTAF Crew would like to be a part of Clash of The Crews.

We are a tightly knit, skilled group of like-minded players who are quite proficient in PvP combat as well as the many other competitive modes this game has to offer. We don't take crew battles lightly, be warned. 

Here's a link to our crew page on the Rockstar Games Social Club: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtaforums

Here's the PSN ID of the team captain: rafs_92

Lann    4,837
7 minutes ago, Rafae said:

We are a tightly knit, skilled group of like-minded players who are quite proficient in PvP combat as well as the many other competitive modes this game has to offer. We don't take crew battles lightly, be warned. 

Here's a link to our crew page on the Rockstar Games Social Club: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtaforums

Welcome to the site and Clash of the Crews!  You will fit right in!

JuniorChubb    457
5 hours ago, Rafae said:

Good luck GTAF Crew, gutted the VANS wont be there to represent with you. Two crews from GTAForums would have been awesome...

Edited by JuniorChubb

Crawford1872    1,443
1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Good luck GTAF Crew, gutted the VANS wont be there to represent with you. Two crews from GTAForums would have been awesome...

Hopefully this will help us actually get verified eh #aintnopartlylikeadomesticbatteryparty #inappropriatehashtags 

Con    1,815
1 hour ago, Crawford1872 said:

Hopefully this will help us actually get verified eh #aintnopartlylikeadomesticbatteryparty #inappropriatehashtags 

What do you mean? We get no love over there?

Crawford1872    1,443
17 minutes ago, ConGamePro said:

What do you mean? We get no love over there?

We get pretty good love but you can never have too much y'know

Con    1,815
1 hour ago, Crawford1872 said:

We get pretty good love but you can never have too much y'know

Oh i know all about that. I was in an abusive relationship when I turned 13 years old.

JuniorChubb    457
3 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

I didn't think GTAF crew were verified, or that association with GTA Forums would improve the verification chances. I think it is known that R* employees visit the forum, but for what and why we can only guess.

BTW...  #ICouldBeWrongAlly

Con    1,815

@Rafae

giphy.gif?response_id=59235bfdf06268123e

Clash of the Crews 2 is proud to announce the latest crew to enter the tournament!!!

Help us welcome the GTAF Crew!!!

mqAMatC.jpg?1

Thanks for entering the tournament! Really fantastic of you to join, GTAF Crew!!

Con    1,815

It's about to go down!! May 29th !!

mM42IqR.jpg

There is still time to sign-up!!

Maserick    1

My name is Maverick, I would like to enter the crew that I am apart of to this Clash of The Clans. We are called Lost in Orbit with the tag LOST. We love GTA, especially racing and would love to be able to join this. Thank you. Link to crew - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/lost_in_orbit Leaders name on PSN and Social Club- Mosennus

Lann    4,837
1 hour ago, Maserick said:

My name is Maverick, I would like to enter the crew that I am apart of to this Clash of The Clans. We are called Lost in Orbit with the tag LOST. We love GTA, especially racing and would love to be able to join this. Thank you. Link to crew - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/lost_in_orbit Leaders name on PSN and Social Club- Mosennus

Welcome!  We are currently in round 2 ( of 7) in Season 2. The schedule is set and there is no way to add another crew right now. But looking at how the previous season played out its possible that an opportunity could open up for you guys if any crew decides to leave for whatever reason.  

I suggest we schedule a friendly crew battle between our crews in order to get to know eachother.  If you are up for it we can set the details in a pm. 

Again welcome to the site! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.