omarcomin71

ps4 Two Brothers Playlist (Omar & Pete)

omarcomin71    1,445

We're looking for a big turnout this Saturday.  We'll be celebrating the one year anniversary of the Two Brother's Playlist. :) This weeks PL will feature some of our favorite jobs, including creations from  @no_snacks @Dodge @JustHatched @Lann @Banketelli @Squirrel @DeaD_GooN @DavidCore89 and more!   So...

source.gif

Lann    4,315
2 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

You can tell them there is room for 12 if you like.  We are making the playlist available to 30 players.  But I would like to leave at least 18 for our guys.

I told them they could have 10 spots. They dont have the same structure as we do with the rsvp, so they really never know. But they didnt think 10 would be any problem to fill up. I hope and think we can gather 20 xdbx for such a event!

Lann    4,315

DDNL (their NNDL team) got their match against 187x at 9pm UTC now. So some of them will leave for that.  I guess we should fill up as many XDBX as we could first and then top up with DDNL. 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By The_Lady_A
      After an impromptu thing after TNT racing last night where a bunch of us helped each other move stuff, and a bit of an agreement to do it again over the weekend, I thought it might be useful to have a thread for the weekend to plan in as it seemed to superseed the heisting that was being planned. 
      Gunrunning missions are double cash this week so it's a great time to sell some Freedom! I'm free for the next three days so I'm happy to help folks out, and I might have some CEO stuff to ship too. 
    • By Potato
      Either I have a bad connection, or Reginas can teleport. I think the latter.
    • By MAHALOKA

Date of Event: Tuesday 15th aug.
      Time of Event:  19.00o'clock uk-time / 20.00o'clock eur-time
      Host of Event: mahaloka
      Amount of Players Allowed: Minimum 4 and Maximum 30
      Special Rules for Event: the usual
      Description of Event:  mixed playlist : races, tdm's and a capture    (will take requests and job suggestions!!) (playlist duration: between 1hr and 1hr30min)
      Playlist link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/u7TNPSnDFEu5xn94LFyyVA

Want to become a member of the Domestic Battery crew? Click HERE to find out how. If you just want to join the site then by all mean click Sign Up.