omarcomin71

ps4 Two Brothers Playlist (Omar & Pete)

omarcomin71    1,445
1 minute ago, Mythaga said:

Nice one, which jobs of mine are you using out of interest? 

Your new RX race :)

ConGamePro    1,291

Footage from Two Bros 7/8 PL.... @Gobbledeez you are doing great work lately in the Deathmatches. You f'en owned me on this map. I got the first few kills but after that, you were possessed!! Keep it up and keep working on those TDM skills!! I've noticed your improvement in the past few DM's we've played. 

Edited by ConGamePro

pete_95973    2,024
20 minutes ago, ConGamePro said:

Footage from Two Bros 7/8 PL.... @Gobbledeez you are doing great work lately in the Deathmatches. You f'en owned me on this map. I got the first few kills but after that, you were possessed!! Keep it up and keep working on those TDM skills!! I've noticed your improvement in the past few DM's we've played. 

I had more fun getting my wisdom teeth pulled out at the dentist years ago than I did in this job! Man it was brutal.  You guys controlled the guns well and we couldn't get much going. I am very glad we played this though as I was an emergency fill in for the H2H the next day and this tooth pulling helped me.  Glad to see my boy Gobble getting better!

ConGamePro    1,291
42 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

I had more fun getting my wisdom teeth pulled out at the dentist years ago than I did in this job! Man it was brutal.  You guys controlled the guns well and we couldn't get much going. I am very glad we played this though as I was an emergency fill in for the H2H the next day and this tooth pulling helped me.  Glad to see my boy Gobble getting better!

A true killer always gains, even in a loss. And yes, The Gobz did fucking awesome. No luck just perfect counter-combat roll and great shooting. He has killed me before but this was his best work against me. Oh and Lann....also transforming into a killer. Can't wait to catch up on XDBX videos when I get home because I saw Lann posted a DM video!!!!

By the way do you know where i can find the stream of the H2H?

Edited by ConGamePro

pete_95973    2,024
15 minutes ago, ConGamePro said:

A true killer always gains, even in a loss. And yes, The Gobz did fucking awesome. No luck just perfect counter-combat roll and great shooting. He has killed me before but this was his best work against me. Oh and Lann....also transforming into a killer. Can't wait to catch up on XDBX videos when I get home because I saw Lann posted a DM video!!!!

Nobody streamed but @Protocawl said he was gonna upload each job

Protocawl    1,466
53 minutes ago, ConGamePro said:

37 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Nobody streamed but @Protocawl said he was gonna upload each job

Ah, yes. Will get the footage

uploaded within the next hour or so. ;)

ConGamePro    1,291
17 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

Ah, yes. Will get the footage

uploaded within the next hour or so. ;)

At your convenience my bro.

Protocawl    1,466
4 hours ago, ConGamePro said:

At your convenience my bro.

My POV is up on my YT channel. A funny moment or 2 in almost every job, my best H2H race performances and probably some of the worst combat performances and great views from the LTS including all (I think) of DC's kills there.

omarcomin71    1,445

This weeks playlist should be a blast! 

Adversary modes, Deathmatches. LTS's, maybe a capture or two, plus racing all different classes on crew and non-crew tracks.

DON'T MISS OUT!  :)

Edited by omarcomin71

omarcomin71    1,445

Don't miss out on this weeks playlist.  It'll be a great mix of mostly combat jobs with a few races in between. 

To quote the President...

Trump-Huge.jpg&q=90&w=660&zc=1

djw180    2,997

I've RSVPd as I hope to be there for the start or fairly soon after. I'm not 100% though, it's out of my control (as usual for a Saturday night).

ConGamePro    1,291

*Rockets vs Insurgents Mahaloka style! This is from the 7/29 PL

Some found footage from the Two Bros 8/5 PL

Not part of Two Bros but we played Proto's new LTS Operation Nightfall right after the pl....sorry i don't capture the the very beginning:

Two Brothers 8/5 PL - Full Twitch Stream:

Edited by ConGamePro

djw180    2,997
On 29/07/2017 at 6:33 PM, djw180 said:

I've RSVPd as I hope to be there for the start or fairly soon after. I'm not 100% though, it's out of my control (as usual for a Saturday night).

Same again for me. Should be OK for the start tonight.

omarcomin71    1,445

A ten job playlist today.  Our PL's tend to run long so this week I'm going to try to keep it under two hours. 

Ten jobs consisting of LTS's, exciting races and a couple of TDM's.  One Deathmatch will be held in the frozen Artic. :) 

djw180    2,997

I'm not going to be there for the start, about 30 mins late probably. Can you save me a spot please?

ConGamePro    1,291

Two Brothers 8/12 Playlist

Jo08Wjv.jpg

QDqJqRR.jpg

waGUKrP.jpg

isaSBvr.jpg

FvHwBZ7.jpg

2iUbRD7.jpg

aReeLIo.jpg

Some videos...

Slo-motion replays included:

Twitch Full Stream  (PL starts at 8:12)

Edited by ConGamePro

omarcomin71    1,445

That might work out @Lann@pete_95973and I were planning on a special playlist to celebrate one year of Two Bro's. 

Either a long 16 job PL consisting of our favorite jobs or possibly two 10 job playlists.  

We are hoping for a large turnout and are open to job suggestions. :) 

Edited by omarcomin71

pete_95973    2,024
6 hours ago, Lann said:

@pete_95973 @omarcomin71 whats planned for saturday? DDNL guys wont get an opponent in COTC either and if you guys wants a bigger group they could probably add a few heads to shot. 

I don't have a problem opening Two Bros to DDNL next week.  Would be pretty intense.  Would be nice to get 20+ people in a playlist again. 

Dodge    6,517
On 8/12/2017 at 8:09 PM, ConGamePro said:

Two Brothers 8/12 Playlist

Jo08Wjv.jpg

QDqJqRR.jpg

waGUKrP.jpg

isaSBvr.jpg

FvHwBZ7.jpg

2iUbRD7.jpg

aReeLIo.jpg

Some videos...

Slo-motion replays included:

Twitch Full Stream  (PL starts at 8:12)

Video 3, 10:18 on the clock. Fucking Ouch!

ConGamePro    1,291
1 hour ago, Dodge said:

Video 3, 10:18 on the clock. Fucking Ouch!

Yeah about that. Sorry the slo-mo extended the punishment. Played the same map the other day and all i did was die and also let the timer run out letting the rpg team win. 

Lann    4,315
9 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

@Lann did you officially invite DDNL?

Yes,  i asked for a estimate on numbers,  waiting on a reply. 

Will it be a 30 player playlist? 

Maybe telling them they have x number spots will make them fill them?

Edited by Lann

pete_95973    2,024
12 hours ago, Lann said:

Yes,  i asked for a estimate on numbers,  waiting on a reply. 

Will it be a 30 player playlist? 

Maybe telling them they have x number spots will make them fill them?

You can tell them there is room for 12 if you like.  We are making the playlist available to 30 players.  But I would like to leave at least 18 for our guys.