Smurf

PSN Store Battlefield sale

2 minutes ago, no_snacks said:

Just checked.  It says I'm unable to purchase/download BF Premium Edition because I already own BF4 Regular Edition.  Doesn't say whether it's free or not though, just says unavailable. :(

Do you have all of the DLCs downloaded? I just downloaded the final two (that I had to download) and premium is no longer available for me as well. I checked premium price five minutes before downloading the DLCs and it was available for $60, so I'm assuming once you download all the DLCs that premium becomes unavailable. 

1 minute ago, Righteous said:

Cheers guys @HoTWiiReD @no_snacks. I'll get on it first thing when i get home! Does it seem like a limited time deal?

It usually a limited time when they have those offers on :)

Just now, Xyon14 said:

It usually a limited time when they have those offers on :)

Ugh, hopefully it'll be there next week :\ if my PS4 isn't in rest mode, can i still 'buy' the DLCs and queue them for when i turn the PS4 on?

8 minutes ago, HoTWiiReD said:

Do you have all of the DLCs downloaded? I just downloaded the final two (that I had to download) and premium is no longer available for me as well. I checked premium price five minutes before downloading the DLCs and it was available for $60, so I'm assuming once you download all the DLCs that premium becomes unavailable. 

6 minutes ago, Xyon14 said:

Yeah Snacks, you need to DL each DLC rather than the Premium :)

I purchased a few DLCs a couple weeks ago.  Not sure if I got them all or not.  There's so many - it's hard to keep track of em all. 

2 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Ugh, hopefully it'll be there next week :\ if my PS4 isn't in rest mode, can i still 'buy' the DLCs and queue them for when i turn the PS4 on?

Yeah! That's what I do. Use the Playstation App :P

Just now, Righteous said:

I went to the PSN website and got it through there, they were ready to download when I logged on the PSN. Thats if your PS4 in unavailible now.

You have to purchase it like a any game but they are free, go through the checkout and then you can put them in at any time... Hope that helps :)

Battlefield™ Hardline Standard Edition

Now on sale USD$3.99 for the PS+ Subscribed Members

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/battlefield-hardline-standard-edition/cid=UP0006-CUSA00625_00-OMAHAOMAHA000000

Edited by Smurf

Sale & Flash Sale

Star Wars Battlefront         USD$7.49

Battlefield 1                       USD$40.19

Edited by Smurf

Star Wars Battlefront season pass is now free for PS4 uses until October 5th, so you don't have access to all downloads so get it while the offer is available.

The "Games Under £8" and equivalent sale is active is UK and EU and BF 4 and BF Hardline are on sale, they cost practically nothing and I'd gladly still play either with crew:

Battlefield 4 - £4.99

BF 4 Premium Edition (includes all DLC) - £7.99

Battlefield Hardline Standard Edition - £4.99

BF Hardline Ultimate Edition (includes all DLC) - £7.99

Battlefield 4 & Hardline Bundle (standard versions of both games, no paid DLC) - £7.99

SALE ENDS on December 1st 11:59PM UTC

In addition to the above sales on BF4 and Hardline, Battlefield 1 is also on sale as part of the Black Friday sale on PS Store in UK and EU.

Battlefield 1 Revolution - 50% off - £27.49 (includes all DLC and other add-on stuff; full version)

Battlefield 1 Revolution & Titanfall 2 Ultimate Bundle - 50% off - £39.99 (Best deal if you want both games and all of their additional content)

Sale ends Monday, Nov 27 11:59pm UTC!

US & EU PSN Stores have Easter Sales live and there are considerable sales on all Battlefield titles!

BF4 Premium Edition (with all DLC) is £8.99 on the UK store for example and 20.99$ on the US store. Similar prices for Hardline as well.

BF1 is also on sale, but obviously costs a bit more.

There are plans to organise BF4 game sessions again in the coming months, so if you have any interest in this, it's a pretty good deal!

2 hours ago, Protocawl said:

US & EU PSN Stores have Easter Sales live and there are considerable sales on all Battlefield titles!

BF4 Premium Edition (with all DLC) is £8.99 on the UK store for example and 20.99$ on the US store. Similar prices for Hardline as well.

BF1 is also on sale, but obviously costs a bit more.

There are plans to organise BF4 game sessions again in the coming months, so if you have any interest in this, it's a pretty good deal!

Battlefield 1 Premium Pass on Sale as well! (all dlc‘s included)

i just it purchased 2 days ago for 10€. (sorry only know it in Euro :P)

20 hours ago, XuTek6651 said:

Battlefield 1 Premium Pass on Sale as well! (all dlc‘s included)

i just it purchased 2 days ago for 10€. (sorry only know it in Euro :P)

Me too! What a deal!! 

46 minutes ago, XuTek6651 said:

yeah, right!? thats so awesome!

Yes. I've been enjoying most of the maps so far, and I still have a lot of maps to try. Plus the amount of weapons we have to unlock. 

9,99€ for all that was definitely a great deal.

Just now, PapOiteE said:

Yes. I've been enjoying most of the maps so far, and I still have a lot of maps to try. Plus the amount of weapons we have to unlock. 

9,99€ for all that was definitely a great deal.

i already knew them all, because of free-trial weekends,

and yes! i guess i only unlocked 3 of the weapons so far and some of them rly are bangers! its amazing what difference it makes, if you actually spend the money on it!

but 50€ was too much in my opinion, so perfect chance taken!

@PapOiteE last time I saw you in bf1, you the pilot bailed out the plane lol

the ground rapidly after that. 😇

7 hours ago, XuTek6651 said:

i already knew them all, because of free-trial weekends,

and yes! i guess i only unlocked 3 of the weapons so far and some of them rly are bangers! its amazing what difference it makes, if you actually spend the money on it!

but 50€ was too much in my opinion, so perfect chance taken!

Yeah, 50€ is too expensive.

4 hours ago, Smurf said:

@PapOiteE last time I saw you in bf1, you the pilot bailed out the plane lol

the ground rapidly after that. 😇

Haha, I'm terrible with planes!