JustHatched

Best Cars per Class (PS4)

35 posts in this topic

How are the Supers doing, I still pick the RE-7B unless I see tubes, but i imagine the Nero is competitive as well?

It seems like a class that depend on the track alot.

3 minutes ago, Lann said:

How are the Supers doing, I still pick the RE-7B unless I see tubes, but i imagine the Nero is competitive as well?

It seems like a class that depend on the track alot.

I have RE-7B and Nero Custom. Didn't like Itali GTB or X80.

Set new PB's on most of the R* stunt races with the Nero Custom, it rarely spins after a huge jump as well. Haven't raced it on roads yet.

I expect the RE-7B to still be the best on roads.

Edited by DavidCore89

Turns = RE-7B

Straight line & tubes = Nero

1 person likes this

Good info on the Schafter V12. I was way off the pace (more than I normally am) last night in my regular Schafter. This is one of the cars I need to replace. I also need to add a Brioso for the compacts class. I don't always pick the best car for a race on purpose, I like driving different stuff, but it's nice to have "the car" as a choice too. 

2 people like this

This will need an update, especially in the Sports Classics class, but possibly in the Supers class as well. Maybe it's time for another survey/poll, though we should probably wait until Gunrunning is released in case we get any new cars.

3 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dodge
      XDBX School of Speed
      This Forum has been created to allow some of our faster racers to show how they make their way around a racetrack. This is for Instructional Video and Commentary on a volunteer basis. The Threads that have the Video will be subject to Q&A by everyone involved. Feel free to ask any question. There will hopefully be several racers willing to help with this. I know Hatch is going to make some Air Racing Videos for us as well.
      The way this will work is:
      There will be a selected track for every few weeks, maybe a month. This track will be dissected by as many racers as possible, and have Videos posted. Those Videos will show good solid lap times as a guage on how you are doing. We are not Hot lapping, just giving instruction on good lines, braking zones, and a general understanding of how the Racer gets around the track. Each Thread will have Q&A for all interested in learning about the Racer and his Video. Not everyone is compatible with all racing styles, so a specific Racer may emulate your style better. Therefore you will obviously want to work with that Racer when you can. There will also be Videos on basic driving techniques to help you understand what we are doing when we use certain terms in racing. Most races will be PS4 races. Unfortunately, with the Updates to the Creator and the introduction of Stunt Races, we have to use tracks that raced on a regular basis. Some PS3 only track will be used, but I can not limit us to only races on PS3.
      This is all subject to modification as we get this rolling.

• By Swift731

Release Dates:

NA 10/07/2014
      EU 10/08/2014
      UK 10/10/2014

Publisher: SCEA
      Genre: Racing
      Developer: Evolution Studios

Price: FREE FOR PS+ OWNERS (ALBEIT CONTENT CUT! STILL FREE THO!)

FREE PS+ content includes -

DRIVECLUB PS+ Edition
      • One location (India)
      • 11 tracks
      • 10 cars 
      • Access to all game modes.
      • Free to download (17GB)

PS+ upgrade (prices depending on location - around 38eur)

DRIVECLUB PS+ Upgrade
      Upgrade includes:
      • All 55 tracks from all 5 locations: Scotland, Canada, Norway, Chile and India.
      • All 50 vehicles: 7 Hot Hatch, 15 Sports, 15 Performance, 8 Super and 5 Hyper.
      • All 50 events in the offline single player Tour career mode.
      Important:
      • To use this download you’ll need a PS+ membership and DRIVECLUB PS+ Edition, which can be downloaded now from PlayStation Store.
      • Pre-order DRIVECLUB PS+ Edition and the Upgrade (only available to PS+ members)."

Domestic Battery! Welcome to my very simple DRIVECLUB OT (I am not screaming - this game's name is all uppercase - all the TIME! (marketing, etc.).
      Game will come out this week and since the enthusiast I am, I could not forget to create something on these family forums we have here- thank you, peeps.

This game focuses on CLUBS of SIX PEOPLE EACH - each person contributes to overall CLUB FAME ( fame = experience)!
      Play on your own - contribute; play with a CLUB against other CLUBS - contribute; go on toilet - con...what?

For rest of the info head here - https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/driveclub-ps4/

And certainly don't forget to check this out! - http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/05/51-details-about-driveclub-on-ps4/

FOR PICTURES PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST LINK! FOR VERY INTERESTING INFO CHECK THE SECOND ONE!

I'll be there day one! Let me know if you want to form a CLUB or something - if I won't be in one already
      PS: GTAV PS4 payed in full aaaayyeee

props where due - Radec@neogaf.com and his amazing OT from which I copied the version content info - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=905048
    • By zztop911
      It looks like a really great game. I'm pretty sure a feedback wheel will be mandatory to get the most out of the game. I don't know if I want to invest that much into a game. My old wheel won't work.

Just looking for input for the avid racers here!
    • By DefaultBling
      Post those dinosaur burning steel monsters, any you enjoy, be it muscle, racecar, prototypes, JDM, weird, girl cars... as long as you like it.

I don't really like the sound of Armytrix but that car makes anything sounds good.